Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Midway All NFC East Team

Based on performance this year through week 8.

QB - Mike Vick, Phi
RB - Lesean McCoy, Phi
FB - Mike Sellers, Was
WR1 - Hakeem Nicks, NYG
WR2 - Santana Moss, Was
WR3 - Miles Austin, Dal
TE - Jason Witten, Dal
LT - Trent Williams, Was
LG - Rich Seubert, NYG
C - Mike McGlynn, Phi
RG - Chris Snee, NYG
RT - Winston Justice, Phi

DE - Trent Cole, Phi
DT - Barry Cofield, NYG
DT - Albert Haynesworth, Was
DE - Osi Umenyiora, NYG
OLB - Brian Orakpo, Was
MLB - London Fletcher, Was
OLB - DeMarcus Ware, Dal
CB1 - Corey Webster, NYG
CB2 - DeAngelo Hall, Was
FS - Antrelle Rolle, NYG
SS - Laron Landry, Was

Struggled with only a few decisions like C and Guard spots only because I'm not really sure how some of the guys are playing on other teams this year. I tried to do some research to see who has more or less penalties and what not. Vick vs Eli was a tough call also. Vick has missed a few games with injury but Eli has had a couple bad games also. I just think the time Vick has played he has been more impressive. At DT, I went with Haynesworth because I dont think any DT has really been that impressive in the NFC East and the few games that Big Al has gotten into recently he has been a beast. I consider Tuck a DE which is why he wasn't included.