Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Old 11-04-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Midway All NFC East Team

Based on performance this year through week 8.

QB - Mike Vick, Phi
RB - Lesean McCoy, Phi
FB - Mike Sellers, Was
WR1 - Hakeem Nicks, NYG
WR2 - Santana Moss, Was
WR3 - Miles Austin, Dal
TE - Jason Witten, Dal
LT - Trent Williams, Was
LG - Rich Seubert, NYG
C - Mike McGlynn, Phi
RG - Chris Snee, NYG
RT - Winston Justice, Phi

DE - Trent Cole, Phi
DT - Barry Cofield, NYG
DT - Albert Haynesworth, Was
DE - Osi Umenyiora, NYG
OLB - Brian Orakpo, Was
MLB - London Fletcher, Was
OLB - DeMarcus Ware, Dal
CB1 - Corey Webster, NYG
CB2 - DeAngelo Hall, Was
FS - Antrelle Rolle, NYG
SS - Laron Landry, Was

Struggled with only a few decisions like C and Guard spots only because I'm not really sure how some of the guys are playing on other teams this year. I tried to do some research to see who has more or less penalties and what not. Vick vs Eli was a tough call also. Vick has missed a few games with injury but Eli has had a couple bad games also. I just think the time Vick has played he has been more impressive. At DT, I went with Haynesworth because I dont think any DT has really been that impressive in the NFC East and the few games that Big Al has gotten into recently he has been a beast. I consider Tuck a DE which is why he wasn't included.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bradshaw > Shady
Canty > Cofield and Haynesworth
Eli > Vick
Michael Boley should also be on that team. He's been the best true LB in this division this year.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eli should definitely be over Vick and I don't know how Bradshaw isn't over Shady as well. As for the rest very good job. I'm not really sure Seubert should be on it actually.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:41 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i realize as a giants fan that you would prefer bradshaw but it really is a toss up from a non bias view. their total yards are all almost identical and shady to me is more versatile and has 2 more tds.

with Seubert i honestly dont know enough about how the other guards are playing this year but i know the skins guards have to be at the bottom of the list.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well the TD thing is moot to me because of Jacobs vulturing them. As for the other Bradshaw is just as good as a receiver out of the backfield as Shady is but we just don't call as many screens. The total yardage is close but Bradshaw still has more.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bradshaw absolutely deserves the RB spot. I'd put Eli over Vick only bc Vick missed too many games.

I'd put DJax over Moss. Canty over Haynesworth easily, Canty has been an absolute monster and Haynesworth only plays as a situational pass rusher, and I can make a strong argument that Goff is outplaying Fletcher right now. I'd probably go with Bradley only bc he's teh sex.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:13 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Eli

FB: Sellers
RB: Bradshaw

LT: Doug Free
LG: Todd Heremans
C: Gurode
RG: Snee
RT: Winston Justice

TE: Jason Witten

WR: Miles Austin
WR: Hakeem Nicks
WR: DeSean Jackson

Pass Rusher: Osi Umenyiora
DT: Barry Coffield
DT: Chris Canty
Pass Rusher: DeMarcus Ware

LB: Michael Boley
LB: Rocky McIntosh
LB: Jonathan Goff

CB: Corey Webster
CB: DeAngelo Hall
FS: Antrelle Rolle
SS: Laron Landry

Kicker: Graham Gano
Punter: Don't know.

I tried using pass rusher instead of DE to kind of even out the differences between the 4-3 teams and the 3-4 teams. And I didn't specify exact LB positions, instead had 3 LBs in general.

I decided to put Goff instead of Bradley bc he's just having a better year.

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 11-04-2010 at 04:15 PM.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Giving Doug Free his due... Ok BBD I see you doing that research!

As far as punter... it's gotta be mcbriar, since we will now be punting 10 times a game!

And no dez?!?!!?!?!?

Ha just kidding, nice list. Not to be a homer but ratliff deserves some type of mention, he's been ballin out still even tho the rest of the defense has quit.

He deserves it more than D-Ware at the moment.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:18 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
i realize as a giants fan that you would prefer bradshaw but it really is a toss up from a non bias view. their total yards are all almost identical and shady to me is more versatile and has 2 more tds.

with Seubert i honestly dont know enough about how the other guards are playing this year but i know the skins guards have to be at the bottom of the list.
Ahmad's just running the ball better right now. He's really morphing into a mini-AD, McCoy's been more productive catching the ball but we don't use Ahmad much as a receiver and when we do he's good, and when he's in to block he does a good job usually. Shady's doing very well, but right now Ahmad's just playing better.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:19 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't take McCoy over Bradshaw. Bradshaw at one point, since we had the bye it pushed him back, but before the bye, he was # 1 in rushing. Why on god's green earth would McCoy be head of Bradshaw?? That makes zero sense. However the rest looks decent enough.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote