Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh please. Did we forget how he sucked ass the 2 games before that? I want to see him do that for more than just a game here and there.

I do agree that I like our bench though. I want Turiaf starting, Chandler is great energy off the bench, Douglas is solid. I don't like Fields all that much, he shouldn't start.

We need a dog inside in the worst way though. We need a shot blocker/rebounder so bad.

I love Amare, but good God does he suck on defense. Part of me is worried that with him and Melo, our front court will be one of the softest in the league.

You almost can't have those 2 plaing inside together. It's a disaster on the defensive end. I wish we could trade Amare and Felton for Paul and a big body rebounder. Then trade Gallo and whatever else for Anthony, but I know that's not happening.