Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-08-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Way more impressed with the walking deads second episode then the pilot, good episode.
9 million watched the 1st episode & > 11M the 2nd, good buzz on it & excellent character & storyline development has really paid off. It's clearly the best new series on basic cable so say I & critics' consensus, AMC has another winner.

Not skimping on budget is paying off for AMC & they are garnering the Emmys to prove it, I foresee Walking Dead winning for original or adapted story(ies), BS Actor & actress, basically all the Emmys Breaking Bad doesn't win.

They teach in creative writing & dramatic writing classes that if you show a gun, even one hanging over a mantelpiece, in Act I it has to go off before Act 3 -- anyone else expect that grenade he found in the tank to be used in Ep. 2? If not I don't think it will last unused through Ep. 3.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
9 million watched the 1st episode & > 11M the 2nd, good buzz on it & excellent character & storyline development has really paid off. It's clearly the best new series on basic cable so say I & critics' consensus, AMC has another winner.

Not skimping on budget is paying off for AMC & they are garnering the Emmys to prove it, I foresee Walking Dead winning for original or adapted story(ies), BS Actor & actress, basically all the Emmys Breaking Bad doesn't win.

They teach in creative writing & dramatic writing classes that if you show a gun, even one hanging over a mantelpiece, in Act I it has to go off before Act 3 -- anyone else expect that grenade he found in the tank to be used in Ep. 2? If not I don't think it will last unused through Ep. 3.
I was thinking...

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walking Dead owned.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Chuck tonight. Monday TV will be bleh for me.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Event is back but I always DVR it.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Chuck makes me a sad panda. The Event and House are back, so.. that'll be neat.

Also, AMC already renewed The Walking Dead for a 13 episode second season. It's a fantastic show so far. AMC is churning out winners.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Awesome...
Old 11-08-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's funny how some of the lesser known cable network channels have created a lot of the awesome shows these days. Granted, it's easier for them to stay around longer because they don't require ratings network shows do, but still.

Pretty much all the shows on USA are amazing or at the very least solid. AMC has several superb shows. Syfy Network has a couple of entertaining shows.

I'm curious as to which of these shows would succeed on network television. Clearly several shows on AMC wouldn't translate due to the gore and such, but I think shows like White Collar and Burn Notice could do well.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Splat and vidae both having Gus in their avatars is not helping my ongoing struggle to tell them apart.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Splat and vidae both having Gus in their avatars is not helping my ongoing struggle to tell them apart.
They are the same person.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

It's true.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USA has better shows than NBC besides the comedies.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Conan start tonight?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-08-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Conan does indeed start tonight.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-08-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yes!!!!!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-08-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
They are the same person.
Hey hey hey, woah now.. don't insult Splat like that!

Old 11-08-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NO ****** WAY.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/191543/wei...fortune-wonder
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Blue Harvest is just an abortion of a special, and I don't get why people like it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-08-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Blue Harvest is just an abortion of a special, and I don't get why people like it.
The Family guy star wars special, because if thats the case I couldnt agree more. It is so un ******* creative and its mostly rehashed jokes from previous episodes and other spoofs. Robot chicken did such a better job with the star wars universe, and thats saying something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
The Family guy star wars special, because if thats the case I couldnt agree more. It is so un ******* creative and its mostly rehashed jokes from previous episodes and other spoofs. Robot chicken did such a better job with the star wars universe, and thats saying something.
I love robot chicken.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its the most hit or miss show Ive seen.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching Dancing With the Stars. Palin's daughter sucks at dancing. So stiff, all she has is the tits shake. I bet she sucks in the sack.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Watching Dancing With the Stars. Palin's daughter sucks at dancing. So stiff, all she has is the tits shake. I bet she sucks in the sack.
I bet her brother is worse. ha ha ha

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-08-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Hahahaha, the Conan opener was so good.

edit: omg Lea Michelle

edit2: String dance!

Last edited by vidae : 11-08-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah. This feels so right.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote