Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 03-21-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
dolfan
Rookie

dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default felipes 3/21/07 mock draft

ill do the mock for the dolphins........

1) Ted Ginn Jr WR 6'1 180 4.3 OHIO STATE
2a) Joe Staley LT 6'5 300 4.8 Central Michigan
2b) Josh Beekman OG 6'1 315 5.3 Boston COLLEGE
3) Kevin Kolb QB 6'3 220 4.8 Houston
4) Kareem Brown DT 6'4 303 5.05 MIAMI
6) Leron McClain FB 6'0 256 4.8 Alabama
6) Garrett Wolfe RB 5'8 182 4.42 Northern Illinois
7) Mike Walker WR 6'2 198 4.3 Central florida

Ted ginn brings us the electric speed the offense hasnt had in yrs.... Can start on day 1 side by side with chambers with a good camp.. Also a key player for our special teams, can be a difference maker if he plays hard.

2) Joe staley is a steal at number 8 in the 2nd rd. A really smart strong prospect who will start at LT. Has excellent strength and speed.

2b) Beekman brings us a LG who can start on day 1 and get rid of Jeno James who has been inconsistant. Beekman Has exacellnt strength, and leverage.

3) Kevin kolb has a power arm and is consistant. Has the vision and the football iq to be a very good backup. Excellnt pick at the 3rd.

4) Kareem brown is only a 1 yr starter but has excellnt strength and has toughness. Has the speed and vision. Excellent for our rotation of run stops, brings youth and a hometown KID

6) Leron is a physical strong excellent FB who has soft good hands, and has good blocking vision. good pick at the 6th rd, cory schelisnger can groom him, and show him how to crack FACEMASKS!!

6) Garrett Wolfe is a bit undersized but brings more speed to our offense. Hes a one cut back RB. Once he breaks through the whole, he speeds down the field. Had the most reception yrds in NCAA last season. can be a durable backup in the longrun.

7) Mike walker is a steal in the 7th. A tall built speeed demon, has excellent vision, only thing he didnt have the qb to throw him the deep balls. Played for a low key college, didnt get much attention but did outstanding. In his workouts and combine ran 4.3s. He can be A key player in our return team, and can play as a 4th wr. brings youth and depth

if we can accomplish this mock or get atleast half of this mock we can have a really good young crop of players for the future. If they are coach and discsplined right, dolphins can have a huge successs in upcomming years.
dolfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Ronnie Brown

I wouldn't be happy with Ginn Jr in the 1st, I think he's going to be good but not worth the #9 pick. Staley is a guy the Dolphins love and could be something special but there is no way he drops to the 2nd round. Everything else looks great; Mccain is the perfect Cam FB and Wolfe is a guy the Dolphins have been looking at. Walker is this years sleeper WR.

1) Ted Ginn Jr WR 6'1 180 4.3 OHIO STATE
2a) Joe Staley LT 6'5 300 4.8 Central Michigan
2b) Josh Beekman OG 6'1 315 5.3 Boston COLLEGE
3) Kevin Kolb QB 6'3 220 4.8 Houston
4) Kareem Brown DT 6'4 303 5.05 MIAMI
6) Leron McClain FB 6'0 256 4.8 Alabama
6) Garrett Wolfe RB 5'8 182 4.42 Northern Illinois
7) Mike Walker WR 6'2 198 4.3 Central florida
Old 03-21-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great mock! I would love Ginn in the first, if we could get him in trade down I would love it even more, but either way I'll take him! Staley in the second is amazing as well as Beekman. And I love McClain.... although I would like to see what Kyle Eckel can do with some PT. Maybe instead of Kareem Brown, give us give us a corner like Jon Wade or Fred Bennett or CJ Gaddis in the 4th... because going through the whole draft without adding a defensive back would be tumultuous to our team, we need a DB bad! Also, TE is a pretty big need now So I would rather take someone like Ben Patrick in the 3rd instead of Kolb, but other than that... good job!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote