Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-14-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't thought Sunny has had a bad year at all. I have thoroughly enjoyed every episode so far this season.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hearing the gang discuss blackface was up there is great moments of the show, I thought

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lethal weapon five and switching roles half way through was hilarious. And then the talk with the principle at the end was awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Norman Reedus is very welcome.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This dudes wife is a cheating ***** with your best friend. Kill them both!

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:20 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm afraid to watch The Walking Dead.

Like, I'm not a fan of scary things to begin with, and I've been up for...almost 36 hours, so I'm kinda tweaky and jumpy. I just know this could mess me up for the rest of tonight and tomorrow, cause I've gotta stay up throughout (raging on some papers).

I'm watching it anyways. Pretty cool so far. Hope the dude on the roof don't get ate.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:21 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These two people gonna do it? Watch the zombies come. Zombies always come when people do it.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

The guy on the roof deserves it. Hes a dick. The people having sex, that ***** hd sex with that other cop which was his best friend. KILL THEM!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2010, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The lack of blood splatter in The Walking Dead is appalling(ironic, I know).
Old 11-15-2010, 12:26 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
The guy on the roof deserves it. Hes a dick. The people having sex, that ***** hd sex with that other cop which was his best friend. KILL THEM!
Yeah, but, lots of guys are dicks. Don't mean you should handcuff 'em and let 'em get ate by the zombies.

Shiiiiiit, man. That's cold.

And whaaaaaaat? The dude's like ex-partner and his wife got together when he was in the coma? Oh hell naw. They ditched his ass when he was in a coma, and left him there with the zombies (I think that's what happened. Dunno. My first episode is this one, but I'm trying to read up on it). That's just as cruel as the handcuff dude. He's your ******* husband, lady. Drag his unconscious ass out of there and lug it to the safe house or wherever people go during a zombie apocalypse.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:27 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
This dudes wife is a cheating ***** with your best friend. Kill them both!
But that would drastically reduce the level of asskicking on the show.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:31 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

WTF? All Mr. Zombie Man was trying to do was eat the deer. Deers should be up for grabs by both sides. But no, they gang beat his ass and chopped his head off.

I changed my mind. I should totally be watching this in the mental capacity I'm in.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Ok the dude is more then just a dick, he totally deserves what he is getting.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2010, 12:42 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

So he does die? Cause they're all talking like he's totally alive cause apparently zombies, er, geeks can't fit through the crack in the door.

"I put a lock and chainz on it! He's probably fine!"

I bet the 1st episode of this is intense. Gonna watch it online as soon as this is over.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:44 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
So he does die? Cause they're all talking like he's totally alive cause apparently zombies, er, geeks can't fit through the crack in the door.

"I put a lock and chainz on it! He's probably fine!"

I bet the 1st episode of this is intense. Gonna watch it online as soon as this is over.
Both episodes were amazing. A little less action in today's than either of those, but it's all so good.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I actually didnt care for the first one and found the second to be much more interesting but thats only because the first episode you could tell exactly what was coming. And the guy is alive, but I doubt he will be when they find him.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2010, 12:48 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Both episodes were amazing. A little less action in today's than either of those, but it's all so good.
Righteous. I've got Ep. 1 qued up, and got my pen0r in hand to power fap to it's awesomeness.

It's why they calls me The Diesel.

I just wanna see where he wakes up from the coma to find out there are ******* zombies around. It better be as cool as I'm imagining it.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:51 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Can zombies swim?

Oooh! Do they do like the Pirates of the Carribean and like walk under water?!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Can zombies swim?

No they cant. Well I assume not. I had this conversation with a friend about this, and we came to the conclusion they cant breath underwater because they dont have gills or any real way of being able to breathe, assuming they breathe.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Can zombies swim?

This video usually answers most questions.

Old 11-15-2010, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

That was a sick ending.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2010, 01:00 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I wonder where Merle went.

Ed, you just got knocked the **** out!

It'd probably be pretty easy to get laid in a post apocalyptic zombie crisis. I mean, all you have to do is be passable and a nice guy. You can even play hero.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:11 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Should I put these in spoilers? I think I will...I really need to work on my projects...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Should I put these in spoilers? I think I will...I really need to work on my projects...

I think maybe it was random, or there was just some fragment left that recognized it and grabbed it. I mean right after you could see rationale wasnt really there.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2010, 01:18 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

This is gonna seem kinda random, but have they shown a woman being killed by a zombie in one of the episodes?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.