Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-05-2010, 07:47 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

two weeks until i get to see Jamey Johnson for free!

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:05 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I listend to the Jason Aldean album once on pulse music boards (a great place to listen to cds a few days before they come out). I liked what I heard, I didn't hear a song that jump out at me as anything special. But a good cd to listen to all the way through.

If you havent heard it yet Randy Houser's cd is a must get.

I don't even remember posting anything about Brantly Gilbert on here lol
They Call Me Cadillac-I've been trying to get it for a while now. The title song is real good.

I'm pretty sure it was you who posted something about Brantley Gilbert...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:41 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
two weeks until i get to see Jamey Johnson for free!
Lucky dog, the best part of his show is the cover songs. His songs are amazing, but there is just something about watching him sang the songs of the outlaw guys thats just unbeatable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
They Call Me Cadillac-I've been trying to get it for a while now. The title song is real good.

I'm pretty sure it was you who posted something about Brantley Gilbert...
I got the deluxe verison and its much better then his first song. "Addicted" is one of the best love songs I've ever heard. It's not a sissy boy love songs either its a manly love song. He said he isnt gonna release it as a single and thats a darn shame. I saw him do a few songs at a acoustic concert earlier in the year. He started playing this song called "will I always be this way" and you could hear a pen drop in the room.

It prob was Brantly is from GA and I saw him last May opening for Jamey and Luke. His show didnt do to much for me though.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I missed him a few times through my area due to school but I finally get to go.

It will be interesting to see if he can top my favorite show I have ever been to in DAC

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lucky dog, the best part of his show is the cover songs. His songs are amazing, but there is just something about watching him sang the songs of the outlaw guys thats just unbeatable.

I got the deluxe verison and its much better then his first song. "Addicted" is one of the best love songs I've ever heard. It's not a sissy boy love songs either its a manly love song. He said he isnt gonna release it as a single and thats a darn shame. I saw him do a few songs at a acoustic concert earlier in the year. He started playing this song called "will I always be this way" and you could hear a pen drop in the room.

It prob was Brantly is from GA and I saw him last May opening for Jamey and Luke. His show didnt do to much for me though.
Well now you have me all jacked up to hear the rest of that damn album. especially Addicted...

Old 11-05-2010, 12:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, btw, can't believe i didn't comment on your love for Wade Bowen, Waffles. He's the man. He's like another Randy Rogers, so pimp. Love all his stuff
Old 11-05-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Addicted and beach to the sand as you can see isnt the cd verison, but its close. Also on the lynard Skyard tribute cd he sangs "simple man" and his voice is just better then the orginal.

This is addicted couldnt get the youtube link to work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yMTzxVb0MA

Last edited by georgiafan : 11-05-2010 at 02:08 PM.
georgiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenny Chesney is hitting up Lambeau in June!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Addicted and beach to the sand as you can see isnt the cd verison, but its close. Also on the lynard Skyard tribute cd he sangs "simple man" and his voice is just better then the orginal.
Well at least now I know I'm not the only one. His version is absolutely perfect... I couldn't believe it, but I like his version more than Skynard's.

Old 11-05-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Kenny Chesney is hitting up Lambeau in June!!!!
The Linc in June too, with a helluva lineup too. I'm going to get tickets asap.

Old 11-05-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Oh, btw, can't believe i didn't comment on your love for Wade Bowen, Waffles. He's the man. He's like another Randy Rogers, so pimp. Love all his stuff
He has quickly made his way to the top of my favorite artists. Every song I've heard is so damn good.

Old 11-05-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone take a listen to the new Aldean album?
Old 11-05-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Anyone take a listen to the new Aldean album?
I've got it. It is really good. Its not as good as his last one, but Wide Open is one of my favorite albums ever of the mainstream guys. My Kinda Party is real good, has 15 songs on it, most of the songs take a little warming up to. The first time through, I was a little disappointed, but as I've gone through it more, and gotten to follow each song better, I'm liking it more every time through. If you are wondering whether or not to buy it, I'd say its worth it. A few of the songs on it that stick out to me are... "Tattoos on This Town","Church Pew or a Bar Stool", "Fly Over Town", "It Ain't Easy", "Country Boy's World", "The Heartache That Don't Stop Hurting", "Texas Was You", "If She Could See Me Now"(maybe my favorite), and "Days Like These". I realize I named over half the album, but it is really good, as I expected.

Old 11-09-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I saw Lady Antebellum's video for "Hello World" over the weekend, its one of the few instances where I like the video more than then song by itself.

For those that care to see it but haven't yet...

Old 11-10-2010, 07:17 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CMA's are on!!!
Old 11-10-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
CMA's are on!!!
How did Zac Brown Band win best new artist? Aren't they a year too late.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, i'm not too sure why they were still nominated.. they've been around for a while now..
Old 11-11-2010, 07:32 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

The new artist awards are always wrong and people that have been around to long win it heck Last year Darius Rucker won it. I thought the awards was bad and only a few people I liked like George and Brad.

I'm going to nashville this weekend and cant wait to go to the bluebird cafe.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:44 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The new artist awards are always wrong and people that have been around to long win it heck Last year Darius Rucker won it. I thought the awards was bad and only a few people I liked like George and Brad.

I'm going to nashville this weekend and cant wait to go to the bluebird cafe.
Yea, Luke Bryan was nominated and he's been around for 5 years at least. Its usually something I don't really care about, because, like you said, its almost always wrong.

Old 11-11-2010, 10:30 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Last nights show was wierd no carrie, taylor, kenny or king george for entertainer of the year. No solo performances of alan, toby, tim. Also no hall of fame inductee.

My biggest gripe is Blake Shelton winning male
Old 11-11-2010, 11:13 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Miranda Lambert owning ass makes me a happy camper. But, the CMAs were pretty bad, most of the performances sucked. Even George's performance wasn't all that good.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Last nights show was wierd no carrie, taylor, kenny or king george for entertainer of the year. No solo performances of alan, toby, tim. Also no hall of fame inductee.

My biggest gripe is Blake Shelton winning male
Yea it didn't really make much sense, I was wondering what was going on. Even though I'm not a HUGE Alan Jackson, Toby Keith, or Tim McGraw fan anymore. Tim McGraw newest single, "Felt Good on My Lips" is his first song that I've liked in at least 5 years. Probably won't last long though, because my radio station will be playing it way too much.

Blake Shelton doesn't make much sense to me either, TBH, if he should have won it any year, it should be the year after his Pure BS album came out, that is a favorite album of mine. I was surprised he won too, but as they were going through the nominees for Male entertainer, I realized it was a pretty weak year, none of the nominees had really put out many singles in the past year, even Paisley, who always seems to be churning out hits. I probably still would've given it to Paisley (of the ones nominated), but this year it was pretty wide open. I actually would've figured Jason Aldean was at least nominated, because his last album, Wide Open (note the unintentional smooth segway [sp]) is one of my favorites, every song is great, and it had a bunch of #1 hits. Combine that with "My Kinda Party", and he had the best year of any male artist, IMO. The only reason I can't see he was nominated is because he hasn't been around long enough yet.

Old 11-11-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Miranda Lambert owning ass makes me a happy camper. But, the CMAs were pretty bad, most of the performances sucked. Even George's performance wasn't all that good.
I was surprised with how she wrecked house, but really, I shouldn't be. Revolution was a damn good album, probably my favorite of women artists in the past two or three years. I'm a big fan of hers though...

Old 11-12-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

They Call Me Cadillac is a solid album. A few real good songs, but not a whole lot to me. Addicted is good, as you said reorgiafan, I also really like Lowdown and Lonesome a lot as well as Out Here in the Country and Here With Me. All the way through, the whole feel of the album definitely fits with its name...

Old 11-15-2010, 07:27 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
They Call Me Cadillac is a solid album. A few real good songs, but not a whole lot to me. Addicted is good, as you said reorgiafan, I also really like Lowdown and Lonesome a lot as well as Out Here in the Country and Here With Me. All the way through, the whole feel of the album definitely fits with its name...
Did you listen to the deluxe cd and get the 2 bonus songs? Beach to the sand is one of the 4 best songs on the cd.