Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-21-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Come on D, don't get rid of wingy. He had Ryan Grant and Pierre Thomas. ******* scar is still in this league.
He explained to me that he has a ton of things going on in his life, for which I am happy for him on. If he doesn't have the time and doesn't want to commit then I have no other choice. If wingy could be active, then I would more than happy to have him stay.

Say what you want about scar but he took over a team midway into this season after it was pretty much left for dead. He has a much better long term outlook for this team, and he was exited when he joined the league. Wingy had his reasons but he hasn't been active at all.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
Oh? Ok then. And I'm weighing offers too.
If you want to stay, can you participate more actively.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nerv was banned. I wouldn't call that leaving the team "left for dead." Scar has been routinely absent and doesn't even notice us bickering about him in this thread. He was removed as an owner in the past if I recall.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had left in the past on my own volition thank you very much. And honestly, I'm sorry that I work 60-70 hours a week in my new job and am trying to balance that, dating, as well as actually having a life in with fantasy football and my site. I came back as a favor to D-unit. If I wind up not having the time for hte league, I will let you know. until then, quit with the **** talk.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Nerv was banned. I wouldn't call that leaving the team "left for dead." Scar has been routinely absent and doesn't even notice us bickering about him in this thread. He was removed as an owner in the past if I recall.
Well I asked several people to take his place and it wasn't easy. Scar stepped up when I asked. I favor posters who have been here as long or longer than I have, so that's why I trusted scar. True, I made mistake about him receiving a bad team. I don't recollect those kind of things. Nor do I monitor who's updating their roster. Nor can I tell all the time. I know when I played commie, he had a guy on bye, but he probably didn't want to drop someone. Commie doesn't post here often either, but I know he's active, so I have no problems with him as an owner.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
I had left in the past on my own volition thank you very much. And honestly, I'm sorry that I work 60-70 hours a week in my new job and am trying to balance that, dating, as well as actually having a life in with fantasy football and my site. I came back as a favor to D-unit. If I wind up not having the time for hte league, I will let you know. until then, quit with the **** talk.
Scar, it's not a personal thing man. It's just to further my point that there's several people who are not particularly active. If people are setting their lineups weekly, then there isn't really a reason to remove anyone from the league midseason.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
...oh this post must surprise some peeps. lol.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Scar, it's not a personal thing man. It's just to further my point that there's several people who are not particularly active. If people are setting their lineups weekly, then there isn't really a reason to remove anyone from the league midseason.
I honestly was not under the impression that wingy was one of those active every week.

But look... I've welcomed him to stay... have yet to see a response whether he even wants to come back and can be committed. I'm open to it.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
...oh this post must surprise some peeps. lol.
I'm sure you went to the end of the earth to get him to make the post. His last one in this thread came on Sept. 9.

Not fooled. haha
Old 11-21-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I honestly was not under the impression that wingy was one of those active every week.

But look... I've welcomed him to stay... have yet to see a response whether he even wants to come back and can be committed. I'm open to it.
That's probably not a decision that needs to be made today. I can't look 7 months ahead to tell everyone I will definitely have time to be in the league next year.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:21 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've been setting my lineups weekly. I just tend to not be very good at fantasy football, I tend to try and go with certain people, and I tend to not like ot drop people on byes.

Owner of ScarDraft
Old 11-21-2010, 09:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
That's probably not a decision that needs to be made today. I can't look 7 months ahead to tell everyone I will definitely have time to be in the league next year.
It's not being made today or even until the season is over. What is your gripe? It's like I kicked YOU out or something. Wingy is in the league, free to do whatever he wants with his team for the remainder of the season. ...AND I'll let him play next season if he says he can be active. Like what is the issue now???

Hell, even Scar replied to you calling him out.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
It's not being made today or even until the season is over. What is your gripe? It's like I kicked YOU out or something. Wingy is in the league, free to do whatever he wants with his team for the remainder of the season. ...AND I'll let him play next season if he says he can be active. Like what is the issue now???

Hell, even Scar replied to you calling him out.
I have no gripe. Who wants to trade?
Old 11-21-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

...and Borat beat me! So now I'm gonna blow up my team.

scottyboy... hines... I may be willing to accept those deals afterall....
Old 11-21-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm sure you went to the end of the earth to get him to make the post. His last one in this thread came on Sept. 9.

Not fooled. haha
Have you ever heard of being busy and working a 70 hour a week job?
Have you ever heard of dumping an ex and dating 2-3 girls a week to try and find the next future ex-girlfriend?
Have you ever heard of actually having a life and friends?

of 7 days a week and 24 hours in a day or 168 hours total, I:
Work 70 hours a week
Travel to and from/get ready for work 14 hours a week
Sleep anywhere from 50-55 hours a week.
So that gives me anywhere from 30-35 hours of actual free time. Of that, I spend it either with a female, out with friends or just chillin playing madden or Halo or COD.

Owner of ScarDraft
Old 11-21-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Have you ever heard of dumping an ex and dating 2-3 girls a week to try and find the next future ex-girlfriend?

Work 70 hours a week
So that gives me anywhere from 30-35 hours of actual free time. Of that, I spend it either with a female, out with friends or just chillin playing madden or Halo or COD.
lol, no one cares.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

Not fooled. haha
Not like I have his cell phone number. I swear you and wingy are the same person.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We should create a reality dating show for Scar.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Not like I have his cell phone number. I swear you and wingy are the same person.
I've been accused of being the same person as WMD. The similarities between myself and Wingy are lacking.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:

Work 70 hours a week
Again, dude. I really don't care about you being inactive. Just making my point loud and clear to D. You're honestly telling us that D didn't tip you off in any way that you should end your drought and start posting tonight or all nights? Heh.

I'm pretty sure we've all got busy lives. I'm working 3 jobs and 7 days a week too.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Work 70 hours a week

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Again, dude. I really don't care about you being inactive. Just making my point loud and clear to D. You're honestly telling us that D didn't tip you off in any way that you should end your drought and start posting tonight or all nights? Heh.

I'm pretty sure we've all got busy lives. I'm working 3 jobs and 7 days a week too.
Scar is an easy person to get a hold of. What point are you trying to make? That he's hard to find?
Old 11-22-2010, 01:15 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid 170+ outing for my team this week, thanks in most part to Jennings. The 3 teams right ahead of me, D, ScottyD, and APS could all end up losing this week also so I think I'm in the playoffs even if I lose next week.

That tie could really end up helping me out alot or ******* me over. Should be a good game next week D, hopefully I can knock you out of the playoffs all together. Bring it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:03 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Solid 170+ outing for my team this week, thanks in most part to Jennings. The 3 teams right ahead of me, D, ScottyD, and APS could all end up losing this week also so I think I'm in the playoffs even if I lose next week.

That tie could really end up helping me out alot or ******* me over. Should be a good game next week D, hopefully I can knock you out of the playoffs all together. Bring it!
It's the top 2 teams from each conference. You're not in my conference, but if I play you, then yes... you're standing in my way. I can't let go of my 2nd place standing.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:11 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's the top 2 teams from each conference. You're not in my conference, but if I play you, then yes... you're standing in my way. I can't let go of my 2nd place standing.
What is the top 2 teams from each conference? Not playoff standings right? Because I'm 3rd in my conference and the 7th seed in the playoffs right now.

But yea we play next week in which I think is the last game of the regular season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote