Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is James Harden your favorite player?
Yes 63 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2010, 01:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, i'm pretty ******* tired of hearing the same lame ass "he needs the ball in his hands" ****. If you don't know what you're saying, don't just throw **** out you hear once in a while because you think it makes sense. Every ******* player in the NBA needs the ball in his hands to be successful offensively. Every. Single. One. Your job as a ******* coach is to make sure that the ball is distributed enough to where your best players dominate the ball and are productive for the team. I've never seen Lebron or Dwyane Wade run around with the ball under his armpit yelling "my ball" when others wanna play. Chill the **** out with that garbage, Lebron would have been amazing in Chicago, he woulda done great for the Laredo Mudslingers, it doesn't ******* matter cause he's Lebron James.

/rant.
Old 11-22-2010, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Ed Davis should be coming back soon. I'm pretty pumped. I really like his potential
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Honestly, i'm pretty ******* tired of hearing the same lame ass "he needs the ball in his hands" ****. If you don't know what you're saying, don't just throw **** out you hear once in a while because you think it makes sense. Every ******* player in the NBA needs the ball in his hands to be successful offensively. Every. Single. One. Your job as a ******* coach is to make sure that the ball is distributed enough to where your best players dominate the ball and are productive for the team. I've never seen Lebron or Dwyane Wade run around with the ball under his armpit yelling "my ball" when others wanna play. Chill the **** out with that garbage, Lebron would have been amazing in Chicago, he woulda done great for the Laredo Mudslingers, it doesn't ******* matter cause he's Lebron James.

/rant.
He doesn't move well without the ball. He doesn't catch and shoot spot up threes.

He's an iso player (probably the best or one of the best at that) who prefers taking the ball one on one at the top of the keys and who flourishes in transition.

it's not garbage.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Has anybody figured out how Miami was supposed to be a better fit than Chicago if Lebron really wanted to win championshipz? I still can't figure that one out.
Because contrary to Wade and Bosh, D-Rose wouldn't suck his dick and be butt-buddies with him

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:50 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
Because contrary to Wade and Bosh, D-Rose wouldn't suck his dick and be butt-buddies with him
This is debatable if you choose to believe Rose (which I tend to do, especially over the assclown) when he said he would text Lebron over the summer and Lebron wouldn't respond. And when Lebron met with the Bulls, I don't think he spoke to/hung out with Rose at all.

I could be wrong on that, and it could have been the Bulls failure to get the face of their franchise together with Lebron, which is entirely possible. But I'm pretty sure they never met up depsite Rose wanting to.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
This is debatable if you choose to believe Rose (which I tend to do, especially over the assclown) when he said he would text Lebron over the summer and Lebron wouldn't respond. And when Lebron met with the Bulls, I don't think he spoke to/hung out with Rose at all.

I could be wrong on that, and it could have been the Bulls failure to get the face of their franchise together with Lebron, which is entirely possible. But I'm pretty sure they never met up depsite Rose wanting to.
I remember after "The decision" Lebron said that Rose never reached out to him and pitched CHI to him. And that he didnt feel as wanted in CHI. Which i interpreted as Rose saying "this is my team *****, go to Miami so i can get Boozer and kick your ass"

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I remember after "The decision" Lebron said that Rose never reached out to him and pitched CHI to him. And that he didnt feel as wanted in CHI. Which i interpreted as Rose saying "this is my team *****, go to Miami so i can get Boozer and kick your ass"
Entirely possible.

I just know Rose said he texted Lebron and never got a response so said **** it. He could have sent one text and that's it, not really tried. Or Lebron could have meant "Rose didn't orally pleasure me when I visited, or let me **** his gf" when he said Rose didn't reach out to him. Who knows.

I overall enjoy your tone and demeanor with regards to both Lebron and Rose/Chicago. Have some internet points to accumulate towards your coolness status.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 11-22-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only difference between LeBron in CHI and LeBron in Miami is Noah. Rose and Wade are essentially the same player on offense.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tell us how you really feel.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

However we have to remember that it seems like Rose is mentally ******** so what he thought was a cell phone could have really been a slice of cantaloupe, and thus the "text" wouldn't have gone through
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:30 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
However we have to remember that it seems like Rose is mentally ******** so what he thought was a cell phone could have really been a slice of cantaloupe, and thus the "text" wouldn't have gone through
hahahahahahaha this made me laugh really hard. And I don't disagree with it.

Rose is definitely not the sharpest kid. But he's a lovable dope that lives on candy and isn't a douche, so I'll take it.

Also, he's kinda good at that hoopy ball thing.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 11-22-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DEN VS GS tonight.

Looking for Monta to bounce back big time. I will be watching this live.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:59 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could definitely imagine Rose trying to communicate with Lebron through a cantaloupe slice instead of a phone. Sorry for the mixup, LBJ.

Also, Nixon, your boy totally quit on his team last night.

That fall was cushioned completely but he still took the opportunity to daze out instead of fight back.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 04:01 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I could definitely imagine Rose trying to communicate with Lebron through a cantaloupe slice instead of a phone. Sorry for the mixup, LBJ.

Also, Nixon, your boy totally quit on his team last night.

That fall was cushioned completely but he still took the opportunity to daze out instead of fight back.
This, this, this. Dude wanted nothing to do with Artest whatsoever.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
so essentially... too many egos?

Also, I don't agree with him having gone to Chicago. Lebron needs the ball in his hands. if you're willing to put the ball in his hands you're taking it out of Rose's hands.

Melo would probably be a better fit because he can move well without the ball.

I don't think that is the problem. It is more just typical lazy basketball, hence why they have blown so many leads. They lead the league in long 2pt shots. There is no reason that a team with those three should have to settle for low percentage jumpers. That screams a combination of laziness and a bad offensive system; both of which I would consider a byproduct of poor coaching.

In other news the injury to Haslem has finally woken up the Heat to sign Erick Dampier according to Marc Stein. About time I think. He's 6'11", rebounds and blocks. 'Nuff said.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I don't think that is the problem. It is more just typical lazy basketball, hence why they have blown so many leads. They lead the league in long 2pt shots. There is no reason that a team with those three should have to settle for low percentage jumpers. That screams a combination of laziness and a bad offensive system; both of which I would consider a byproduct of poor coaching.

In other news the injury to Haslem has finally woken up the Heat to sign Erick Dampier according to Marc Stein. About time I think. He's 6'11", rebounds and blocks. 'Nuff said.
So what you're saying is the Heat are playing like they are an All Star team/team USA?

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 11-22-2010, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you think that if you gave Phil Jackson that team that they would play like that? Or Pat Riley? That's my point. I don't think "Coach Spo" has the credibility to run that team.

Old 11-22-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Do you think that if you gave Phil Jackson that team that they would play like that? Or Pat Riley? That's my point. I don't think "Coach Spo" has the credibility to run that team.
Absolutely agreed. They need a coach basically to tell them how to play, as sad as that sounds for an NBA team. Not a coach that will be their best friend and sit back letting them do what they want.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 11-22-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
So what you're saying is the Heat are playing like they are an All Star team/team USA?
In fairness, they are missing Mike Miller who would be nailing those open shots Arroyo is missing. Once he returns he'll provide a big lift. Problem is he's an injury waiting to happen.

Wade, LeBron and Bosh are ball dominant players and it's hurting them right now. Talent wise they're ridiculous, but chemistry wise they really don't fit together. At least not right now.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Has anybody figured out how Miami was supposed to be a better fit than Chicago if Lebron really wanted to win championshipz? I still can't figure that one out.
People who think NBA 2k11 on pro difficulty is an exact copy of the NBA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
In fairness, they are missing Mike Miller who would be nailing those open shots Arroyo is missing. Once he returns he'll provide a big lift. Problem is he's an injury waiting to happen.

Wade, LeBron and Bosh are ball dominant players and it's hurting them right now. Talent wise they're ridiculous, but chemistry wise they really don't fit together. At least not right now.

As long as they get Haslem and Miller back for the post-season that is what is important. As Boston showed last year, seeding and regular season performance doesn't mean anything if you can get hot at the right time. 72 wins is out of the picture, but that may be a good thing.

Old 11-22-2010, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
People who think NBA 2k11 on pro difficulty is an exact copy of the NBA.
Have you tried passing in that game? It's ******* ridiculous and thus I disagree.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Have you tried passing in that game? It's ******* ridiculous and thus I disagree.
Yeah, it seems like 2K racheted up the turnovers off of passes this year.

The actual turnovers per game isn't off, it's just that an inordinate amount of them come off of passes. They probably just did it to offset the incredibly low amount of turnovers from anything besides a picked off pass. You'll get an occasional three-second violation, but that's about it.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is a sad state of affairs in Miami in general. Did anybody catch this Lebron quote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR Nightmare Every Time he speaks
You don’t want anything easy, especially as a professional athlete; nothing is easy,” said James, who had 29 points and 11 assists.

“This wasn’t something I thought was easy ... I would rather it not be easy because you have to go through growing pains to be great at the end when you face those challenges you had early in the year. The easy button is not for us.”
Hey guess what...when you join up with Dwayne Wade and Bosh, you are taking the easy way, dilweed. I guarantee you Lebron thought it would be easy when he was talking about winning 7 championships.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
It is a sad state of affairs in Miami in general. Did anybody catch this Lebron quote?

Hey guess what...when you join up with Dwayne Wade and Bosh, you are taking the easy way, dilweed. I guarantee you Lebron thought it would be easy when he was talking about winning 7 championships.
Teaming up with them is no different than Kobe playing with Lamar Odom and Pau Gasol, the Boston big 4, etc. Can we move past this "taking the easy way out" canard?