Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-19-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
One of the local breweries just launched a Christmas beer that's a spiced wheat affair. Generally I'm used to really dark holiday beers, but this sucker is delicious and weighs in pretty well at 7.8%.

It was raining over here so I swung in there after school and got a pint of that and a bowl of chili. Delicious.
This reminds me of the time I spent in Germany; going into a little place and getting a bowl of soup and amazing German beer.

Chili or soup with beer is underrated.. awesome combo, especially on ****** days.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:40 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
One of the local breweries just launched a Christmas beer that's a spiced wheat affair. Generally I'm used to really dark holiday beers, but this sucker is delicious and weighs in pretty well at 7.8%.

It was raining over here so I swung in there after school and got a pint of that and a bowl of chili. Delicious.
I actually had Anchor Cristmas Ale on tap for the first time ever last weekend. Always get in for Christmas dinner but never seen it on tap on before.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I actually had Anchor Cristmas Ale on tap for the first time ever last weekend. Always get in for Christmas dinner but never seen it on tap on before.
Is it not total crap this year? I remember a few years ago they produced a really bad batch of Christmas and I never ever tried it again.
Old 11-20-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My two favorite Christmas ales:

Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had Delirium for the first time a few months ago, it was delicious.
Old 11-20-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

St Bernardrus is the best.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 02:20 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At first when i read this thread, i thought awfullyquiet's crazy mentally unstable ass was back.

Then I saw the date of the post.

Thank goodness.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
St Bernardrus is the best.
St B's doesn't make many if anything even at an average level everything is pretty good. But for Wit drinkers theirs is sublime.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
St B's doesn't make many if anything even at an average level everything is pretty good. But for Wit drinkers theirs is sublime.
I am talking about their abt 12 (why buy any other?). I ******* love it, as well as the christmas brew.

Old 11-21-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great night last night. It went something like this (in this order):

******* hammered.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha I like that last post. My night went like this.

http://beercommune.files.wordpress.c...8b5.jpeg?w=590

Old 11-21-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about to drink my first homebrew brown. It's only been bottled for a week, so it's not quite ready but should still be drinkable and let me know where it's at.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I'm about to drink my first homebrew brown. It's only been bottled for a week, so it's not quite ready but should still be drinkable and let me know where it's at.

Oh yeah. Success! **** is delicious!

48 more to go. Probably the best brown I've ever had.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite seasonal is out. Yayy.

yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unearthly is really good, had that a week or so ago. I really want the beer they made on Brewmasters. That **** looked awesome.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:44 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
My favorite seasonal is out. Yayy.

I had like 4 of those the other day. I think I forgot to pay for them. Whoops. Definitely my favorite Winter Ale, though.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Unearthly is really good, had that a week or so ago. I really want the beer they made on Brewmasters. That **** looked awesome.
YES.

Drinking this now. Yum.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 11-21-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I've only had a couple Left Hand brews. Aside from the Milk Stout, I've found them to be pretty bland. Will have to try that one if I see it, though...I'm a hops *****.
Old 11-21-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

I've only had a few from Left Hand as well and like you said, they're nothing too spectacular. This one was pretty tasty though. For some strange reason, I've been getting a lot of Colorado-based beers (e.g., Great Divide, Breckenridge, Left Hand) lately. Seems to be working out pretty well.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 11-22-2010, 12:59 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I think Avery is the best Colorado brewery. I think I'll pick up a Beast or Mephisto for Thanksgiving... Great Divide is good, too.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonna celebrate the firing of Childress with a few of these.. nothin too fancy

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sooooo good, probably my favorite Sams.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went to Blind Tiger Ale House this weekend. Has a pretty epic selection of beers. The night went something like this:

After all that goodness, I had perhaps the best beer I have ever tasted:

Just a ******* outstanding beer. Intense coffee flavor, really intense. I absolutely loved it though.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

really? I didnt enjoy the Sam's winter brew all that much.

than again, I'm not big on seasonals.

Old 11-22-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
really? I didnt enjoy the Sam's winter brew all that much.

than again, I'm not big on seasonals.
I think it is pretty decent.....would like a bit more ABV out of a winter seasonal, but the flavors are on for the most part.