Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who's gonna be the best of these QB's when all is said and done?
Josh Freeman, Bucs 59 15.05%
Matthew Stafford, Lions 126 32.14%
Sam Bradford, Rams 76 19.39%
Mark Sanchez, Jets 19 4.85%
Joe Flacco, Ravens 33 8.42%
Matt Ryan, Falcons 79 20.15%
Voters: 392. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Crimson79
Rookie

Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bradford's leading receivers are frickin Danny Amendola and Brandon Gibson. Compare that to the other guys he is going against in this poll.

The Rams are a couple pieces away from being a really good team.
Crimson79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Bradford is going to be a more athletic Rivers.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson79 View Post
Bradford's leading receivers are frickin Danny Amendola and Brandon Gibson. Compare that to the other guys he is going against in this poll.

AJ Green ?
Old 11-22-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson79 View Post
Welcome to 75% of the league.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys like Bradford, Ryan, Freeman, and Flacco are going to be (if they aren't already) Franchise QB's and even Elite status. I just see that they just have "it" and were all put in tough situations taking over losing teams their rookie seasons. All 4 responded very well.

Stafford will be put in this conversation when he can take a hit without getting injured. When healthy, he is an amazing talent. I saw it during pre-season that he was going to light things up as well. The jury is out on him until he can make it through a season.

Sanchez lights up the NFL's worst pass defense and suddenly every one says he's the best? I just read an article that a few writers have him as a top 5 mvp candidate. Give me a break. The guy has a top 5 running game, probably the best o-line in the game, a top rated defense, and guys like Santonio Holmes and Braylon Edwards on the outside. I just don't know if he would have as much success as the other 5 if he were put into their situation.s
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:42 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:49 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Guys like Bradford, Ryan, Freeman, and Flacco are going to be (if they aren't already) Franchise QB's and even Elite status. I just see that they just have "it" and were all put in tough situations taking over losing teams their rookie seasons. All 4 responded very well.

Stafford will be put in this conversation when he can take a hit without getting injured. When healthy, he is an amazing talent. I saw it during pre-season that he was going to light things up as well. The jury is out on him until he can make it through a season.

Sanchez lights up the NFL's worst pass defense and suddenly every one says he's the best? I just read an article that a few writers have him as a top 5 mvp candidate. Give me a break. The guy has a top 5 running game, probably the best o-line in the game, a top rated defense, and guys like Santonio Holmes and Braylon Edwards on the outside. I just don't know if he would have as much success as the other 5 if he were put into their situation.s

No one does. All you can do is look at what he does with the hand he's been dealt.

He just won three games in the final minute or overtime.

He's 8-2.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:58 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How much of that 8-2 record is him and not the skill position talent?

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
Old 11-23-2010, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Yeah, it must be so hard for Matt Ryan to throw passes to medicore players like Tony G. and Roddy White and handing the ball off to Mike Turner. Poor Matt Ryan IDK how he does it.

Joe Flacco has to throw the ball to likes of Anquan Boldin, Mason, TJ, Heap and hand it off to Ray Rice. The Ravens better put some talent around Joe Flacco if they want him to succeed not these scrubs, he is playing with now.

Stafford is throwing the ball to CFL/UFL WRs and TEs.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:13 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
How much of that 8-2 record is him and not the skill position talent?
79.01% them.

12.43% him.

2.34% Rex Ryan's gut.

1.08% hot dogs.

.35% Broadway shows.

It's a team sport. He's getting them the ball and they're making plays. It's extremely difficult to critique someone effectively when your using the fine play of those around him as evidence of why he's not that good (when one of the traits of a good QB is elevating the play of those around you).

Sanchez isn't going anywhere. In the near future, he's always going to have a good defense, he's always going to have a good line, and he's (most likely) always going to have Keller/Holmes/Cotch/Smith as weaponry. Judge him based on what he does in real life, not what you think he'd do in some alternate reality.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:39 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

The players (Holmes, Edwards, LT)around him were studs with before they had Sanchez as their QB.

Old 11-23-2010, 02:40 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

^And now they're studs on an 8-2 team.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:55 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

It's only top 5 based on attempts, they don't really do anything special.

Also, were you blowin up Braylon when he was a Brown?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:58 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also it's amazing how many Bucs fans continually blow up Freeman when his team is still 0-3 against teams over .500 and then they retort: THEY'RE THE YOUNGEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:19 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The players (Holmes, Edwards, LT)around him were studs with before they had Sanchez as their QB.
Braylon Edwards was not a stud. He has one good season to his name. Just like Peerless Price.

Tomlinson was over the hill as well.

Those guys you listed aren't exactly superstars except maybe Holmes.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:02 AM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never been a big Flacco fan, but he's been playing extremely well over the last two months. Just wanted to point that out. I would still rank him pretty low out of this group altogether, but you could do much much worse at QB.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:11 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clearly every single player should be judged on his team's record when convenient for the argument.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Holmes missed 4 games and Sanchez went 3-1....

Edwards had one good year in CLE before coming to the Jets and being a good WR. Shows that CLE had no production out of the QB spot as opposed to what Sanchez is doing

LT was great early on for the Jets but since coming off the BYE, he has slowed down tremendously and has been not getting the same burst coming out of the backfield.

Dustin Keller was money early on but he has been getting double teamed up now and that was Sanchez favorite toy of them all.

Add he QBs in a spotty at best coordinator in Schottenheimer and I gotta say Sanchez has been awesome this year when allowed to throw. Lone games I would say he sucked in was Denver, Green Bay and Baltimore(Though that falls on the coaching staff for not wanting to air it out.....I mean St Pierre launched a damn bomb on that secondary for goodness sake)

Vs Miami, vs New England, vs Houston(I get their D sucks but its lose-lose with Sanchez here....he does well vs them and its expected but he does poor and its the end of the damn world), vs Cleveland, vs Detroit and vs Minnesota(Though the monsoon really slowed him down).

Also VERY INTERESTING note:

Matt Ryan- Dome QB for half his games/plays in fair weather in NFC South games
Matt Stafford- Dome QB for half his games/Plays rough weather vs GBx2 and CHIx2
Sam Bradford- Dome QB for half his games/plays in fair weather in NFC West games
Josh Freeman- 70-80 degree weather for half his games/plays in fair weather in NFC South Games

So Joe Flacco and Mark Sanchez(In particular him) play in the roughest enviroments and climates of them all. Sanchez goes to snowy Ralph Wilson, Gillette and half of his games is in the windy/frigid Meadowlands where Eli Manning who is considered by alot to be at the worst a top 10 QB in the game has yet to win a playoff game.

Last edited by Thecollegedropout : 11-23-2010 at 10:12 AM.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Yeah, it must be so hard for Matt Ryan to throw passes to medicore players like Tony G. and Roddy White and handing the ball off to Mike Turner. Poor Matt Ryan IDK how he does it.

Joe Flacco has to throw the ball to likes of Anquan Boldin, Mason, TJ, Heap and hand it off to Ray Rice. The Ravens better put some talent around Joe Flacco if they want him to succeed not these scrubs, he is playing with now.

Stafford is throwing the ball to CFL/UFL WRs and TEs.
Not sure if serious about the Stafford part. Calvin Johnson is an absolute freak, one of the top 3 receivers in the NFL imo, and Pettigrew has to potential to be a stud in the future.

Also, I think Mark Sanchez may actually have the best supporting cast of any of these QBs. Has one of the top running games in the NFL, an outstanding offensive line, a great young tight end in Dustin Keller, and three good receivers in Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards, and Jerricho Cotchery.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:34 AM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Not sure if serious about the Stafford part. Calvin Johnson is an absolute freak, one of the top 3 receivers in the NFL imo, and Pettigrew has to potential to be a stud in the future.

Also, I think Mark Sanchez may actually have the best supporting cast of any of these QBs. Has one of the top running games in the NFL, an outstanding offensive line, a great young tight end in Dustin Keller, and three good receivers in Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards, and Jerricho Cotchery.

I think he meant Bradford
Old 11-23-2010, 10:38 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Clearly every single player should be judged on his team's record when convenient for the argument.
Not solely.

But in terms of judging an NFL QB, winning games should be the primary criterion. There are other things to consider, but it's not like he's going out there and attempting 15 passes...

He's not playing "game-manager". He's out there in the 4thQ winning games in the clutch.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

Freeman is too. ^^^

@ Thecollegedropout, thanks for the great info you added. (no sarcasm)

Old 11-23-2010, 11:23 AM    (permalink
thegreatone
Veteran

thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
1. Sam Bradford
2. Matt Ryan
3. Josh Freeman
4. Mark Sanchez
5. Matthew Stafford
6. Joe Flacco
lmao...... Sanchez lights up some bad defenses, and you put him above Flacco and Stafford?

1. Sam Bradford
2. Joe Flacco
3. Matt Ryan
4. Josh Freeman
5. Mathew Stafford (if he can stay healthy)
6. Mark Sanchez
thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
thegreatone
Veteran

thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Holmes missed 4 games and Sanchez went 3-1....

Edwards had one good year in CLE before coming to the Jets and being a good WR. Shows that CLE had no production out of the QB spot as opposed to what Sanchez is doing

LT was great early on for the Jets but since coming off the BYE, he has slowed down tremendously and has been not getting the same burst coming out of the backfield.

Dustin Keller was money early on but he has been getting double teamed up now and that was Sanchez favorite toy of them all.

Add he QBs in a spotty at best coordinator in Schottenheimer and I gotta say Sanchez has been awesome this year when allowed to throw. Lone games I would say he sucked in was Denver, Green Bay and Baltimore(Though that falls on the coaching staff for not wanting to air it out.....I mean St Pierre launched a damn bomb on that secondary for goodness sake)

Vs Miami, vs New England, vs Houston(I get their D sucks but its lose-lose with Sanchez here....he does well vs them and its expected but he does poor and its the end of the damn world), vs Cleveland, vs Detroit and vs Minnesota(Though the monsoon really slowed him down).

Also VERY INTERESTING note:

Matt Ryan- Dome QB for half his games/plays in fair weather in NFC South games
Matt Stafford- Dome QB for half his games/Plays rough weather vs GBx2 and CHIx2
Sam Bradford- Dome QB for half his games/plays in fair weather in NFC West games
Josh Freeman- 70-80 degree weather for half his games/plays in fair weather in NFC South Games

So Joe Flacco and Mark Sanchez(In particular him) play in the roughest enviroments and climates of them all. Sanchez goes to snowy Ralph Wilson, Gillette and half of his games is in the windy/frigid Meadowlands where Eli Manning who is considered by alot to be at the worst a top 10 QB in the game has yet to win a playoff game.
I'm pretty sure anyone would take snowy, and traditionally bad Buffalo Bills team, over playing Pittsburgh twice a year.
thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So were Roddy white, Boldin, Calvin Johnson, Tony G, Mason, and the rest