Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-22-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Vince's antics with regards to the fans booing and all, but like come on yesterday he was having a good passing the ball. The play calling was atrocious yesterday. I don't know how this happens but when Vince was in, I can't remember but no passes towards Moss. Rusty comes in and immediately the ball is thrown in Moss' direction.

It just seems like most want him to fail for some reason, yes he can be childish and all, but I can't blame him. I'm with TH, if Vince goes to another team, I'll continue to support him.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Not surprised. This will do them good in the long run for sure.

And whats up with Moss only having 1 catch in two games? I thought Fisher said he was gonna be more involved in the 2nd game?
Moss didn't do **** in NE this year, didn't do **** in Minny, and now everyone is surprised he isn't doing well in Tennessee, what a ******* shock.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a good thing for Tennessee overall, now they can stop trying to convine themselves he is actually a good quarterback. I swear, the TN defense and running game deserves all the credit (and a RotY award) that Vince has ever gotten in the NFL.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First off, I am really pissed at Vince right now for being a drama queen after the game but lets get one thing straight, he gives the Titans the best shot to win. Fisher not having his QBs back has more of a history than most people can remember. When Steve Mcnair was a young Qb he subbed Neil O'Donnell in every chance he got, but when McNair grew up he wouldn't sit him for anything less than a ACL tear. Even Billy Volek at one point had a bright future as a starter but he got on fishers bad side and has wasted his career away on the bench for the Chargers. IDK whats wrong with coach Fish, maybe he thinks Vince is trying to take his team away , I really dont know, but Bud Adams needs to step in and get this settled. Vince young is twice the QB that Kerry Collins and Crusty Rusty are at this point in their careers. It just makes no sense to bench him after the year he has had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Fadetoblack
Rookie

Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Youngs getting put on IR.

http://www.titansonline.com/news/art...2-6d19c82318fe
Old 11-22-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadetoblack View Post
Word is they're bringing in Chris Simms. For the sake of the Titans, let's hope he never sees the field. He hasn't been the same since that injury. He's really bad.

So what's the deal with their starting QB situation? Will Rusty start even when Collins is healthy again?

Last edited by NotRickJames : 11-22-2010 at 05:08 PM.
NotRickJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:06 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always hated Chris Simms.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Fadetoblack
Rookie

Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
Word is they're bringing in Chris Simms. For the sake of the Titans, let's hope he never sees the field. He hasn't been the same since that injury. He's really bad.

So what's the deal with their starting QB situation? Will Rusty start even when Collins is healthy again?
Yeah simms is going to be signed, and he'll be the #2 QB this week with Rusty starting. Simms was on the roster in training camp and at various intervals the last couple of years so he's getting brought in because he knows the offense.

When collins is healthy, collins will start unless Rusty plays incredibly.

Edit: Link for simms signing/ rusty starting this week
http://twitter.com/tennesseetitans/s...29933179445248

Last edited by Fadetoblack : 11-22-2010 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Found the link
Fadetoblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Simms FTW. He just winnzzz gamezz. Good thing for him, there aren't any BCS top 25 teams in the NFL!
Old 11-22-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So yeah, Titans suddenly need a quarterback if Fisher is sticking around unless Rusty Smith starts looking like the quarterback he could be his Soph year in college(IE; unlikely). I really, really liked what I saw out of him a few years ago though. When the game isn't too fast for him, he has an NFL arm.

Unbelievable how Chris Simms manages to just hang around. Kerry Collins needs to get healthy fast in order for the Titans to stay in the playoff race, which is again, unlikely at this point unless CJ2K really starts tearing it up again.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vince Young asked to leave Titans facility - Tennessean

Glad to know they're handling this well. *rolls eyes*

A similar thing like this happened with McNair. They banned him from working out with the team because if he got hurt working out, either his contract hit on the cap would be too much or/and the Titans would be on the hook for a big chunk of change. May've been both.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 11-23-2010 at 04:41 PM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I've always hated Chris Simms.
I've hated him since his abortion of a season last year. If the Titans sign him, I'm sorry Brady Quinn, but you no longer hold the distinction of worst QB in the NFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember when Simms was on the Titans this offseason before mandatory cuts, and Titans fans were clamoring to cut Collins and keep Simms at the #2 backup. Silly fans are silly.

There is good news in all of this though! The VY Pouty Face is now in the background of Pardon the Interruption!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've hated him since his abortion of a season last year. If the Titans sign him, I'm sorry Brady Quinn, but you no longer hold the distinction of worst QB in the NFL.
Rex Grossman feels disrespected
Old 11-23-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think its bullcrap. I think Fisher is blackballing him. The guy was having a great game, and every time Fisher gets even a slight chance to bench him, he does.

This isn't something that has happened just once, there is a repeated pattern of behavior on Fisher's part to get rid of Young.

I know he's not your conventional Qb, I know he's not a guy who can go Tom Brady or Peyton Manning on your defense, but the guy is a winner, and he's proven to be effective. Give him a fair chance.

Yes, he has baggage, but look at all the baggage that Pittsburgh has dealt with for Ben. Why the double standard?

And this is coming from a guy who was adamant that Vince Young would be a bust in the NFL.

Vince has been getting screwed by Fisher. I think he'd be a wise investment by the Raiders if they can't snag a QB this year in the draft.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Simms deserved that win over the Redskins back in his bucc days.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote