Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-23-2010, 09:28 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone want ANYTHING on my team other then Hakeem Nicks? Seriously?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Does anyone want ANYTHING on my team other then Hakeem Nicks? Seriously?
You have other players?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Scotty D, I think we need an hourly breakdown of your week. I would like to know how much time you spent on that Playoff scenario. And how much time you spend traveling to work.
20-30 hours dating your mom
5 hours at Chinese buffets
40-60 hours playing Madden and COD with the bros
6 hours pooping
Old 11-24-2010, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't quite understand those trades though. Those are last place teams giving up their best keepers. I know Scar had to trade MJD but you'd think he could get some better keepers for him. Now he only has one solid keeper in Michael Turner. PF could've kept Cutler (unless this was his last year), Bush/Sproles, and Finley.. now he apparently gets to keep Colt McCoy as his QB for next year.
I'm Xiomera and I support this sense of confusion.
Old 11-24-2010, 09:29 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Sanchize is now in the River of Deceit fold.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
The Sanchize is now in the River of Deceit fold.
I must say... River of Deceit is such a cute name. Awww....

Last edited by D-Unit : 11-24-2010 at 01:07 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I must say... River of Deceit is such a cute name. Awww....

Not as cute as the 2nd place team trailing the River of Deceit

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 11-24-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not as cute as the 2nd place team trailing the River of Deceit
Call me when you have 2 War League Championship Rings. I'll invite you into the neighborhood.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Call me when you have 2 War League Championship Rings. I'll invite you into the neighborhood.
Better warm up that invite since I will be nabbing my first soon

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-24-2010, 01:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Better warm up that invite since I will be nabbing my first soon
We'll bring over some warm cookies.

Old 11-24-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's all this Championship talk without me? The only Braddah Man in this league is gonna take it all this year. I am the Braddah Man
Old 11-24-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
What's all this Championship talk without me? The only Braddah Man in this league is gonna take it all this year. I am the Braddah Man
You take that back RIGHT NOW!

There is only ONE Braddah Man! Bu La'ia Big Boy!!!

Old 11-25-2010, 12:40 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So after APS begs someone to make an offer for someone on his team other than Hakeem Nicks, I do, and he DOESNT RESPOND TO THE PM ARE YOU SERIOUS APS ******* DIE *****.

And now for something completely different: I'm up for trading Reggie Wayne, Rashard Mendenhall, andddddd maybe Jahvid Best :(

No Roddy White though.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:45 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
So after APS begs someone to make an offer for someone on his team other than Hakeem Nicks, I do, and he DOESNT RESPOND TO THE PM ARE YOU SERIOUS APS ******* DIE *****.

And now for something completely different: I'm up for trading Reggie Wayne, Rashard Mendenhall, andddddd maybe Jahvid Best :(

No Roddy White though.
Hah. I gotta see it to believe it. You hold onto your guys like they're the best everzzzzzzzzz.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a backup QB. Will trade Driver, Steve Smith, or Ronnie Brown for one with a solid hold on a starting NFL job.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:50 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I need a backup QB. Will trade Driver, Steve Smith, or Ronnie Brown for one with a solid hold on a starting NFL job.
Good luck ma man. I tried to offer Brandon Tate and he's better than all those guys. I didn't have luck. If you can work your magic... I'll be impressed.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Good luck ma man. I tried to offer Brandon Tate and he's better than all those guys. I didn't have luck. If you can work your magic... I'll be impressed.
Any warm-bodied QB would do. You were aiming for Cutler and Orton.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:54 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

No Roddy White though.
Any interest in Brandon Marshall?
Old 11-25-2010, 01:55 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Hah. I gotta see it to believe it. You hold onto your guys like they're the best everzzzzzzzzz.
I've made 3 trades this year you Sistah Man.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:56 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

No Roddy White though.
No Calvin Johnson for you asswipe. He is happy right here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 02:03 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Any warm-bodied QB would do. You were aiming for Cutler and Orton.
Cutler hasn't exactly been a good fantasy QB this year.
Old 11-25-2010, 02:49 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I have the highest scoring team in the War League.

Also if the Playoffs started now I'd be going against Scotty D aka Transgendah Man
Old 11-25-2010, 03:30 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

shut it wmd
Old 11-25-2010, 10:04 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

come on, I know someone wants Eli...cause I can't keep him :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Cutler hasn't exactly been a good fantasy QB this year.
And yet you wanted to acquire him ... sound strategy.