Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-25-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah, I see. Agent Cooper is god damn amazing though thus far. Love him.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cooper remains awesome all the way through, although Ray Wise becomes the best actor on the show eventually.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terriers is the best show that no one is watching. I just finally caught up with last weeks and last nights episode, and it is the best new show of the season, no question.

I really hope FX does the right thing and gives us another season.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Terriers is the best show that no one is watching. I just finally caught up with last weeks and last nights episode, and it is the best new show of the season, no question.

I really hope FX does the right thing and gives us another season.
Hmm, I've been skeptical to watch it but might start since a lot of shows will be ending soon. What's the gist of the series?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
Hmm, I've been skeptical to watch it but might start since a lot of shows will be ending soon. What's the gist of the series?
It's about an Ex-Cop and an Ex-Thief who are PIs. It's kind of a tired and played out idea, but the chemistry between the two leads is great and the writing is top notch.

It's DEFINITELY worth a watch, at least the pilot. I guarantee that you'll be hooked.

Old 11-25-2010, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marissa Miller's dress on Conan.........oh my god.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-26-2010, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sooooooooooo what do you guys think of Human Target?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Marissa Miller's dress on Conan.........oh my god.
A little help for those who missed it?

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:07 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
A little help for those who missed it?
Conan is on again, right now. I'm watching just for Marissa Miller.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:11 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Sooooooooooo what do you guys think of Human Target?
I'm a fan of it. I liked it a LOT last year and this year started out okay. Not entirely too sure about this new direction, but I'll keep watching.

Old 11-26-2010, 01:44 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Oh hi Marissa Miller. Hi there. Nice dress.

Old 11-26-2010, 01:51 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marisa Miller will either look like the hottest woman on Earth or an alien.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:40 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got caught up on IASIP. I don't know what you guys have been complaining about.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The last few weeks have rocked.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Missed the re-airing last night, but i found the clip.

http://www.tbs.com/video/conan.jsp?oid=235872

That dress is killer.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
The last few weeks have rocked.
I might have to start watching it. I'm a big fan of Donal Logue... Too bad Corrigan isn't a member of the cast otherwise I'd be all-in.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Donal Logue is awesome and he's so good in Terriers. I really wish more people watched it. :(

Old 11-26-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Donal Logue is awesome and he's so good in Terriers. I really wish more people watched it. :(
Michael Raymond-James (Britt Pollack) is pretty dang good as well and I find Laura Allen (Katie Nichols) to be smoking hot.
Old 11-27-2010, 03:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bought Mad Men season one and It's Always Sunny seasons 1 + 2.

Never seen Mad Men...watch IASiP sparingly and have enjoyed it.

I also may buy the American Dad seasons. Tis a funny show, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-27-2010 at 05:07 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Just got caught up on IASIP. I don't know what you guys have been complaining about.
I think I've watched Lethal Weapon 5 about 10 times. Too much awesome.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Bought Madmen season one and It's Always Sunny seasons 1 + 2.

Never seen Madmen...watch IASiP sparingly and have enjoyed it.

I also may buy the American Dad seasons. Tis a funny show, imo.
Got seasons 1-3 of Mad Men yesterday. $9.99 each on Blu-ray. Sweet deal.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 05:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Got seasons 1-3 of Mad Men yesterday. $9.99 each on Blu-ray. Sweet deal.
Yeah man. I just bought season one, just in case I dont like it. But yeah, hell of a deal. I also got my dad a few seasons of Smallville, I hate that show, but he loves Superman and loves the show. bleh.

All the American Dad and Futurama seasons were $9.99 as well. Weeds too, I think. A bunch of them, and they're still on sale.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Cooper remains awesome all the way through, although Ray Wise becomes the best actor on the show eventually.
That's true, Wise is one of David Lynch's standard entourage of actors in almost every one of his films.... Kinda like Grace Zabriskie among his enoutage of actresses.

Say what you want about his terminal weirdness in all his works, but you have to admire his loyalty to his troupe of performer. The guy who played the evil murdering Bob in TP was one of his set technicians with zero on-camera experience he talked into playing the minor role.

Sherilyn Fenn became the eye candy best looking actress in TP, although she didn't enjoy a future great film career b/c of her role there. You could argue pretty much the same with Sheryl Lee, the blonde counterpart to blackhaired Fenn in TP, she had a decent role in John Carpenter's Vampires later but I don't recall much else although she was wlling to do (& did) nudity. She was limited b/c she could only be shown in flashbacks in the TV series as Laura Palmer the murder victim but she had a commanding presence in Firewalk With Me, the TP feature film. I have that DVD & have watched it like 2432 times.

Last edited by LizardState : 11-28-2010 at 12:18 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Sheryl Lee played Maddie in the series though, so she did have something to do.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-28-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not even American and I still took advantage of Mad Men season 1-3 Blu Ray on Amazon for ten bucks each. I was going to just get the regular versions until I saw the blu rays were the same price. I guess I need to get a blu ray player now.