Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-26-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Newton dodged the blitzing FS Lester (who was btw tied for the national lead in INTs with 7) & threw it behind the receiver.

LMAO at his Heisman evaporating today.

-3 rushng yds for Auburn, they're shellshocked.

And McElroy hasn't missed yet, only incomplete was a PI penalty that kept the TD drive alive.
This is really enjoyable.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Location: Springfield, OH: Most Depressing City in the Country. Look it up
Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
So, any theories on how the system is gonna screw over TCU/Boise this time?

I don't envy the kids on those teams at all right now. SO. MUCH. PRESSURE. I think the future of college football rests in their hands. If they get blown out in the NC, no way another mid-major gets a chance for a long, long time. If they can pull off the unthinkable, that could be the pressure needed to make a major system change. Maybe not an outright playoff, but something will likely happen. If they keep it very competitive, another could get the chance soon. It's gonna be interesting.
Well I could See LSU jumping TCU depending on some other games this week. If Boise doesn't thump Nevada I see them staying behind TCU. So I could see a 1 loss SEC team jumping them both rather easily.

But that is a great point, the future is in their hands, if they win or even make it a good game then maybe you see the MWC end up with a Auto Bid and keep the ones it has? If they get blown out everyone that has been calling for an auto bid will be silenced and be referenced to that game.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:49 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

24-zip, Crimson Tide. Eat it, Auburn!

Yes it was a bogus call on Fairley but the SEC refs were getting even for not suspending him after the cheap shot he took on the UGA QB that put him in the hospital. His reputation has preceded him to the Druid City & Bama is doing a decent blocking job on him so far

Newton tried his run behind Ziemba & ran right into Hightower. What worked vs UGA & LSU isnt working today
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cam not used to not having open receivers, 3rd coverage sack today
Old 11-26-2010, 02:53 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cowboys View Post
Well I could See LSU jumping TCU depending on some other games this week. If Boise doesn't thump Nevada I see them staying behind TCU. So I could see a 1 loss SEC team jumping them both rather easily.

But that is a great point, the future is in their hands, if they win or even make it a good game then maybe you see the MWC end up with a Auto Bid and keep the ones it has? If they get blown out everyone that has been calling for an auto bid will be silenced and be referenced to that game.
BSU has to win by a decent margin to stay ahead in the human polls. Idk if the computers factor margin of victory?

Dont take my word on that though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:53 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They'll probably make Boise and TCU play each other again, which was and will be complete BS. The Big T1en teams might have a chance to jump them. Auburn is getting thumped, and I think they'll lose to SCar and LSU isn't going to the SEC Championship, which should disqualify them from any BCS chances.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
BSU has to win by a decent margin to stay ahead in the human polls. Idk if the computers factor margin of victory?

Dont take my word on that though.
That's correct.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cam not used to not having open receivers, 3rd coverage sack today
It's hard to do much without blocking and guys getting open, where have i heard that before.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:56 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

"If they get blown out here the voters won't be kind to them" That's profound, you genius!!

Lots of Bama fans in Ft. Worth & Boise today.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"If they get blown out here the voters won't be kind to them" That's profound, you genius!!

Lots of Bama fans in Ft. Worth & Boise today.
better ******* believe it.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:59 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i haz a big sad
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:59 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
It's hard to do much without blocking and guys getting open, where have i heard that before.
I think it's time to remember just how little Cam Newton is working with at Auburn. Granted, it's a big time SEC school, so there's definitely some level of talent, but he does soooo much for that team. I don't think there's anyone from that offense that will play on Sundays.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:00 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Mark Barron just showed us once more why Tyler Sash, Rahim Moore, DeAndre McDaniel & Deunta Williams are better safeties than he is.

If Auburn has any balls they will onsides kick this, remember Texas in the NC game? Bama s/b looking for it.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:01 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I think it's time to remember just how little Cam Newton is working with at Auburn. Granted, it's a big time SEC school, so there's definitely some level of talent, but he does soooo much for that team. I don't think there's anyone from that offense that will play on Sundays.
Cam Newton is their running game, passing game, hell....the guy even has a receiving TD lol. You could say hes a big deal for them.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post

Lee Ziemba, OT, Sr. says Hi.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Mark Barron just showed us once more why Tyler Sash, Rahim Moore, DeAndre McDaniel & Deunta Williams are better safeties than he is.
Barron is an in-the-box safety so if you're expecting an exceptional coverage guy then look elsewhere

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 03:03 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

omfg, 182 yds for Julio before halftime!!
Old 11-26-2010, 03:03 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
omfg, 182 yds for Julio before halftime!!
OMFGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Old 11-26-2010, 03:06 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

question for the commercial break: most disappointing major contender team this yr, Texas? Florida? USC got no-bowled & sanctioned so they have an excuse.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
question for the commercial break: most disappointing major contender team this yr, Texas? Florida? USC got no-bowled & sanctioned so they have an excuse.
texas....no question

Quote:
Old 11-26-2010, 03:11 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Fairly with a HUGE play.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texas. They aren't even bowl eligible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 03:13 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Texas. They aren't even bowl eligible.
ding ding ding.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Les Miles working the clock for Auburn here?
Old 11-26-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

McElroy effed up inside the 5. 2nd sack on Cam from Courtney Upshaw, remember that name.