Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-28-2010, 05:21 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, that's awesome....

#3 - Naps are ******* awesome....one of the things I miss most about college.

#6 - I ******* hated cursive. I had this evil ***** of a 3rd grade teacher who I swear just hated boys...by halfway through that school year everything we did had to be in cursive....I hated that. Never used it again. (except to poorly sign my sign my name.)

#15 - I hate that too. I know some people who will NEVER answer their phone. They only ever call others or text. If you call them, they will never answer, and then just text you back like "what did you want?" about a second or two later.

#17 - Totally.

#21 - I've watched movies that I haven't seen in a long, long time only to realize it's actually pretty awful and I'm not sure what the hell I was thinking liking it as a kid....

#22 - Always. Can't even remember the last time I didn't get them all in one trip...

#23 - Also when you're trying to change the song on your iPod....or if you've just gotten to the best part of a song and you're almost at your destination.

#24 - Is why I'm getting fat....

#29 -

#31 - I do that with my phone. I'll get it out of my pocket to check the time, then put it back....not remember what time it is....then repeat 2-3 more times.
Old 11-28-2010, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
That's ******* awesome. I think I might PM that to Renji since he can relate
naaaah your mom is damn fine and she doesnt care about the black eyes

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:22 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post

So many are so true...
Good find vikes.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
Screw that, bicyclists are the most inconsiderate assholes on the road.
Some guy cut in front of me from behind another car the other week on a bike. Almost hit him. Yelled at me like it was my fault too. ******* hate most people on bikes.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Some guy cut in front of me from behind another car the other week on a bike. Almost hit him. Yelled at me like it was my fault too. ******* hate most people on bikes.
Driving around town here during the day when the students are traveling (Penn State) is basically an obstacle course in avoiding bicyclists and pedestrians. They just walk out in front of you as if it's your job to stop...the bicyclists ride right in the middle of the road as if they are cars....it's ******* annoying.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
bicyclists ride right in the middle of the road as if they are cars
well, that's because they're legally supposed to. sidewalks are for walking, not bikes. if you do not like it, you can always campaign for your city to create bike lanes on the streets.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
well, that's because they're legally supposed to. sidewalks are for walking, not bikes. if you do not like it, you can always campaign for your city to create bike lanes on the streets.
Yeah but they think they are exempt from signaling turns and **** like that.

Of course if you see a "hipster" bike run the ****** over

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I'm not talking about like on the shoulder out of the way....they're like right in the middle of the freaking road as if they were a car. Like, I had one stop right in the middle of the lane at a red light and by the time he got going and out of my way, the light was already changing again. You should not be in the middle of a street where the speed limit is much faster than what you can go on a bike.
Old 11-28-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Yeah but they think they are exempt from signaling turns and **** like that.

Of course if you see a "hipster" bike run the ****** over
Yeah, don't do that... The bike looks like they pulled it out of the garbage, but that ****'s a $1500 bike.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
LOL father fail (or...win?)!
Old 11-28-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say FAIL. That's not an injury I'm going to have fun explaining. Should have tried it out on the family dog first.

Old 11-28-2010, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I say FAIL. That's not an injury I'm going to have fun explaining. Should have tried it out on the family dog first.
no, that's why you have a son, because he'll get hurt and then laugh about it.

also, in case you havent heard, DirecTV would like you do know that...

Last edited by Brent : 11-28-2010 at 05:13 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

The Force is strong in this one.

Old 11-28-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

The Empire Strikes Back and Jurassic Park on at the same time? I wouldn't know what to pick.....
Old 11-28-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

If you don't choose TESB, there may be a problem.

Old 11-28-2010, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was more interested in Wesley Snipes using total gym....
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
If you don't choose TESB, there may be a problem.
Yeah, but Jurassic Park was like my favorite movie as a kid....so the personal sentimental value is sky high.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Ya, he should have made the son go first. You can write that off as boys being boys, but when you get the little girl injured...hell to pay!
Old 11-28-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
The Force is strong in this one.
I took that this morning. I was watching Ep. V and then changed to RedZone channel once the games started.

I think Stash was the only one who got what I was showing. The title of the program was a statement.

Old 11-28-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

this is one of the better SMBC ones in a few weeks:

Old 11-28-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Daughter fail! She let go of the mattress dumb *****, she deserves any injury she got.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Daughter fail! She let go of the mattress dumb *****, she deserves any injury she got.
Do me a favor: never have kids and for Wesley Snipes goes, I doubt they allow Total Gym's in a prison cell.

Also, I'm watching Star Wars Episode IV. Porkins just died. It's a sad moment for me.

Old 11-28-2010, 08:59 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do me a favor: never have kids and for Wesley Snipes goes, I doubt they allow Total Gym's in a prison cell.

Also, I'm watching Star Wars Episode IV. Porkins just died. It's a sad moment for me.
do me a favor, learn to take a joke.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote