Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-22-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.
Exclamation Avatars

Why can't users have avatars anymore? I would rather have a small avatar under somebodies name (easier to recognize who is posting) than a big signature banner. Avatars are more useful and less intrusive. Plus they take less time to load.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think with the board change only Mods can get Avatars, but IIRC JBond or a Admin saying they are working on it.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Something about taking up space...but we're supposed to get them back, eventually.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I think with the board change only Mods can get Avatars, but IIRC JBond or a Admin saying they are working on it.
Working on it? It's a pretty simple process.

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...tars_implement
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Plus now I don't know when you're posting without your Bubbles avy.

stephenson86
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Something about taking up space...but we're supposed to get them back, eventually.
How do they take up space? They can be hosted off-site. Also, signatures are way bigger anyway.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, we are not getting them back ever.
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Plus now I don't know when you're posting without your Bubbles avy.
Exactly. I'm invisible now. :(
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

My avatar pretty much represented who I was. I was famous for it. You will see.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
No, we are not getting them back ever.
I swear I remember hearing that we will get them back one day.

stephenson86
Old 03-22-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I swear I remember hearing that we will get them back one day.
JBond said on IRC a while back that we aren't.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I desperately need my avatar back. I hope I still have it on my computer.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
JBond said on IRC a while back that we aren't.
Pourquoi? (Why?)
Old 03-22-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i had the stock nfldc cardinals avatar, but at least that way i could have a miami sig and a cardinals avatar to show were my alliance stands

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im not gonna hold my breath.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

If we really are never getting them back, im going the hell on strike.

Where the hell is my Elisha thread?!
Old 03-22-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have access to the administrator panel, but apparently Ward and Scott have found that we can only have them if they have hosted on this site. This obviously takes up too much space on the site and isn't really worth it. If you have a solution, or know how to get the option so we can have them hosted off-site, please PM it to me and forward it to Ward and Scott.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Just install a mod: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39296
Old 03-22-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
If we really are never getting them back, im going the hell on strike.

Where the hell is my Elisha thread?!
I'm join the strike force

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'm assuming the deletion of my post means someone is actually looking into it this time.
What did your post say?!

Mystery is afoot!
Old 03-22-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I made a thread about this a long time ago. Three posts later, njx9 flipped out and locked the thread.

We should have a poll on signature photos or Avators. I would be willing to sacrifice the ability to have pictures in the signature for a avator.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
I made a thread about this a long time ago. Three posts later, njx9 flipped out and locked the thread.

We should have a poll on signature photos or Avators. I would be willing to sacrifice the ability to have pictures in the signature for a avator.
Do you not know how to read or are you just stupid? The reason why we can't have avatars has nothing to do with having sigs.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post

yeah dont see that happening.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Do you not know how to read or are you just stupid? The reason why we can't have avatars has nothing to do with having sigs.
A little of both, thanks for asking.. jackass.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'm assuming the deletion of my post means someone is actually looking into it this time.
Kind of off-topic, but i'm killing you in fantasy hockey.