Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-29-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
June Jones is a great coach. Why haven't any of the bigger schools gone after him?
Maybe because he's old...? Not a real aggressive recruiter. His system/style definitely works though. If he had elite players in that system, they'd be a Top 10 year every year.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know that it's not what this change is about but they're are going to get absolutely **** on in basketball.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any1 else think tcu will be the big easts new miami hurricanes?/dominating team

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katnip View Post
any1 else think tcu will be the big easts new miami hurricanes?/dominating team
Let's not get crazy here. Miami had been winning national championships and tearing up top competition before joining the Big East.

TCU (or BSU) hasn't come close to doing either.

I do think TCU can come in be like VT in the ACC. Unspectacular but they win the conference a whole bunch. But that is probably even a stretch.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Yeah, I hate when all those NFL teams switch divisions! :P
Darn it! I meant to say "leaving for the NFL".

I blame Scott's forums. :\
Old 11-29-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Let's not get crazy here. Miami had been winning national championships and tearing up top competition before joining the Big East.

TCU (or BSU) hasn't come close to doing either.

I do think TCU can come in be like VT in the ACC. Unspectacular but they win the conference a whole bunch. But that is probably even a stretch.
I think if they were in it this year, they would have run it.The conference as a whole is just so unspectacular it's disturbing...Mediocrity across the board.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TCU absolutely runs over the Big East this year if they were in the conference. I can't stress enough how bad Big East football is this year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I think if they were in it this year, they would have run it.The conference as a whole is just so unspectacular it's disturbing...Mediocrity across the board.
I agree with you about this year. Not sure that they would be undefeated, but I do think that they would have dominated.

The Big East blows and even with TCU the BCS peeps need to re-evaluate whether they should get an automatic bid. 8 mediocre teams does not a BCS conference make. Adding one currently decent one (and only relatively current) really doesn't sweeten that pot either.

I'm all for opening up their auto bid to all non-AQs at this point.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Contrary to popular belief, I think Boise State is happy right now. Who's going to compete against them for the 1 non-BCS conference spot? Not Utah (Pac 12), not TCU (Big East)... They already have the respect from voters (unlike Hawaii). All you have to be is ranked in the Top 12 and you get the bid automatically. Boise is in a league of it's own, with no reason to every leave the MWC. They can get that BCS Bowl bid every year!
Old 11-29-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I think D is on point in that regard. Boise has no prayer of getting a BCS invite, so clearing the field for their own game isn't such a bad scenario.

Worth pointing out that Notre Dame and BYU are up for that same spot as well, however. It wouldn't have to be the winner of the MWC.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
TCU absolutely runs over the Big East this year if they were in the conference. I can't stress enough how bad Big East football is this year.
Hey now! Don't insult the bulk of us just because Rutgers is a crap program. :D
Old 11-29-2010, 03:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Yeah, I think D is on point in that regard. Boise has no prayer of getting a BCS invite, so clearing the field for their own game isn't such a bad scenario.

Worth pointing out that Notre Dame and BYU are up for that same spot as well, however. It wouldn't have to be the winner of the MWC.
I think ND's TV deal is really what's become the thorn in their side. They have to schedule tough games because those are the games that make people tune in. So while Boise can continue playing cup cakes with a couple of name brand teams sprinkled in the mix, ND has to continue to play a much tougher schedule. Will they ever be 12-0 or 11-1 like Boise? I admit the possibility exists, but it's looking a lot nicer for Boise with TCU out of the annual mix for that spot.

The wild card is BYU, but I don't think Indepence will be very kind on them. We could see them coming back to the MWC in 2 or 3 years.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I think ND's TV deal is really what's become the thorn in their side. They have to schedule tough games because those are the games that make people tune in. So while Boise can continue playing cup cakes with a couple of name brand teams sprinkled in the mix, ND has to continue to play a much tougher schedule. Will they ever be 12-0 or 11-1 like Boise? I admit the possibility exists, but it's looking a lot nicer for Boise with TCU out of the annual mix for that spot.

The wild card is BYU, but I don't think Indepence will be very kind on them. We could see them coming back to the MWC in 2 or 3 years.
This is good stuff. And you also touch on why I can't stand BSU getting pollster love. I'm so glad TCU is stepping up a notch.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get this move. TCU is mad because they don't get a AQ Bid but with BSU,Fresno,Nevada coming in I think they get an AQ bid but they leave that to go to the Big East where more than likely their AQ Bid will be taken away.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
I don't get this move. TCU is mad because they don't get a AQ Bid but with BSU,Fresno,Nevada coming in I think they get an AQ bid but they leave that to go to the Big East where more than likely their AQ Bid will be taken away.
I don't think the Big East will lose the automatic bid. If anything, TCU just saved the automatic bid for the Big East.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
More money for them in all sports, including football. With the high profile basketball teams, that will be a huge financial boost as well.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're right, you don't get it. The Big East is better than the MWC minus TCU, Utah, and BYU. They were better regardless, but they are clearly better now.

There's an affinity for the Mountain West on this board that simply doesn't jive with reality. This is clearly a no-brainer for TCU.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 11-29-2010 at 03:23 PM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
There's an affinity for the Mountain West on this board that simply doesn't jive with reality. This is clearly a no-brainer for TCU.
You nailed it.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tremendous move by both parties involved as this is a mutually beneficial. The Big East immediately becomes stronger in football by getting one of the most dominant non-AQ teams in recent years and TCU gets to be in a BCS conference.

There is some doubt that Villanova will decide to upgrade to FBS and if they don't that means the Big East will be looking for a football only school (if they don't want to add a team for all sports). Like bf_51 pointed out, the Big East really didn't want to add a team for all sports but TCU had enough clout to call their bluff. Both sides needed each other so it worked out but there isn't any other program out there that can use that same amount of leverage.

So, if you're looking for a school that is willing to participate in football only and if Villanova does not upgrade then your choices become fairly slim. There is Temple, Army and Navy right off the bat. ECU and Memphis could be in consideration since it wouldn't take much for them to move their basketball programs over to the CAA or Atlantic 10, respectively.

The only real losers in this situation are Boise State and the Mountain West. As D-Unit pointed out, Boise is all but guaranteed the non-AQ spot in BCS bowl games by just continuing to be the type of program they are. Although it is more of a lateral rather than vertical move for them since the MWC has lost its three best programs. The Mountain West does have better bowl games which will mean more revenue for Boise, Fresno, Nevada, and Hawaii. However, if Boise was looking to raise their level of competition then their only hope is that the Big East invites a C-USA team and then C-USA invites Boise State to fill the void.

The Mountain West was well on its way to becoming an AQ conference with having Utah, BYU, TCU, and Boise State as its top 4 teams but now all they did is replace their three elite teams (Utah, BYU, TCU) with Boise St., Fresno State, Nevada, and Hawaii. While they remain a better conference than the WAC, the level of competition has been significantly lowered with the departure of TCU and so has the Mountain West's dreams of becoming a BCS conference.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree with you about this year. Not sure that they would be undefeated, but I do think that they would have dominated.

The Big East blows and even with TCU the BCS peeps need to re-evaluate whether they should get an automatic bid. 8 mediocre teams does not a BCS conference make. Adding one currently decent one (and only relatively current) really doesn't sweeten that pot either.

I'm all for opening up their auto bid to all non-AQs at this point.
This was mainly done to secure that the Big East does not lose its automatic bid. It really is sad. TCU's likely 3 top 10 finishes over the last 3 years are will count for the Big East when the BCS considers these things.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here are a few choice quotes from TCU's AD Chris Del Conte from his press conference earlier today.

"Think about it. Geographically, the Cowboys play in the NFC East."

"the travel costs to go east are 'negligible' to the ones going west"

"eliminates the excuse that you're not in a BCS Conference, so why would you go there?"

"We went to the Fiesta last year, the Rose Bowl this year. I'll take on all comers. Let's go!"

"The (Big East) is a phenomenal football conference and they have nothing to be ashamed of."

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's just count TCU as a Big East team for the BCS games this year.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is good stuff. And you also touch on why I can't stand BSU getting pollster love. I'm so glad TCU is stepping up a notch.
The only thing is, if BSU could they would move up to an even better conference than the MWC. They would go to the Pac 10 if they had the admission requirements and what not. The MWC and the Pac 10 are really the only decent conferences they can join from a geographical view.

Its a bummer because this conference is now basically the WAC...BSU gained nothing now with the loss of Utah, TCU and BYU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Here are a few choice quotes from TCU's AD Chris Del Conte from his press conference earlier today.

"Think about it. Geographically, the Cowboys play in the NFC East."
The Cowboys have a filthy-rich owner, no budget and they only have one team, not 30.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Let's just count TCU as a Big East team for the BCS games this year.
Would be nice so we could get another Big 12 team in there!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote