Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This entertained me for about 3 minutes. Maybe it will for you guys too;

http://hoopism.com/?p=205

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post

Shaq is officially low on the list now.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Shaq is officially low on the list now.
I thought it was interesting that Shaq was bigger on the Magic than the Lakers. I guess that's just the Lakers having 40 years more history.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was hard to find Greg Oden on there, but I finally succeeded
mdmgrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugggh Nets.
at least Bropez was teh sex
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
ugggh Nets.
at least Bropez was teh sex
dont worry the lakers lost again :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is any bigger bust than Haseem Thabeet?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post

Lol Bobcats had like 7 names
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
is any bigger bust than Haseem Thabeet?
I don't know how or why he was selected that high. Anyone who watched him extensively at UCONN could see he had high bust potential.

No **** the dude had a bunch of blocks and rebounds in college. He was physical bigger and stronger than anyone else. I never saw him as a dominant post presence though.

He doesn't move well, isn't very athletic and lacks skill on both ends of the floor. He could be a poor man's Mutumbo down the road, but even that is a stretch.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well it's not the NFL, you don't need your draft picks to succeed in the NBA, in most cases I would take the high risk high reward player over someone with a lower ceiling

Would any of the Guards taken after him really of helped Memphis that much?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I don't know how or why he was selected that high. Anyone who watched him extensively at UCONN could see he had high bust potential.

No **** the dude had a bunch of blocks and rebounds in college. He was physical bigger and stronger than anyone else. I never saw him as a dominant post presence though.

He doesn't move well, isn't very athletic and lacks skill on both ends of the floor. He could be a poor man's Mutumbo down the road, but even that is a stretch.
Mutombo is much more athletic than Thabeet, and much more intelligent. I'd say a poor man's taller version of Theo Ratliff.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:10 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
well it's not the NFL, you don't need your draft picks to succeed in the NBA, in most cases I would take the high risk high reward player over someone with a lower ceiling

Would any of the Guards taken after him really of helped Memphis that much?
They could've traded out. Evans or Harden wouldn't have been bad either. I know the pick would be redundant, but I saw bust all over Thabeet. It was a wasted pick.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:12 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sorry to impede on your impeccable judgement but you ******* hated joakim noah coming out, kind of takes away from your credibility on big men

sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Mutombo is much more athletic than Thabeet, and much more intelligent. I'd say a poor man's taller version of Theo Ratliff.
A homeless man's Mutumbo?

Quote:
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They could've traded out. Evans or Harden wouldn't have been bad either. I know the pick would be redundant, but I saw bust all over Thabeet. It was a wasted pick.
Harden is terrible. Like really really terrible.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-30-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
sorry to impede on your impeccable judgement but you ******* hated joakim noah coming out, kind of takes away from your credibility on big men
Right, because I swung and missed on a player my opinion on big men is shot to ****. Good call. Next time you miss fire on a prospect I'll be sure to keep this post in mind.

I hated Joakim because of his personality more than anything. Plus, I thought he was just another version of AV. I happily am eating crow on that pick. I don't think anyone could've predicted he'd be this good though. His skill level exceeds what most believed. His offensive game is ugly, but he's very effective and knows his role.

Quote:
Old 11-30-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Mutombo never really came off as very intelligent to me.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Mutombo never really came off as very intelligent to me.
I don't see why you would think that. He anchored multiple defenses and he's a really intelligent guy off the court, he just has......speaking issues.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-30-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Right, because I swung and missed on a player my opinion on big men is shot to ****. Good call. Next time you miss fire on a prospect I'll be sure to keep this post in mind.

I hated Joakim because of his personality more than anything. Plus, I thought he was just another version of AV. I happily am eating crow on that pick. I don't think anyone could've predicted he'd be this good though. His skill level exceeds what most believed. His offensive game is ugly, but he's very effective and knows his role.
lol was just having a little fun with you, i just remember how much you absolutely hated him

Old 11-30-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Harden is terrible. Like really really terrible.
OKC was in a bind as well with their pick. None of the guys on the board really fit what they needed.

I still have faith though that Harden can be a good player. He had a well rounded game coming out. Maybe he's a late bloomer. ;)

Quote:
Old 11-30-2010, 11:18 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
he just has......speaking issues.
Derrick Rose FTW!

Quote:
Old 11-30-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
OKC was in a bind as well with their pick. None of the guys on the board really fit what they needed.

I still have faith though that Harden can be a good player. He had a well rounded game coming out. Maybe he's a late bloomer. ;)
Curry fits their game-plan perfectly fine, as he can actually you know......contribute. Harden doesn't really do anything well right now, and he was supposed to be NBA ready.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-30-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Derrick Rose FTW!
Mutombo is from the Congo though(and speaks like ten languages)

Rose is from Chicago(and can't speak one)
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
lol was just having a little fun with you, i just remember how much you absolutely hated him
Oh I absolutely hated him coming out, but he's matured in Chicago. I think people misunderstood him more than anything including myself.

He's nothing like I perceived him at Florida. He's probably the best sound byte in the game right now.

Quote:
Old 11-30-2010, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Didn't Rose have someone take his SAT or ACT for him? Pretty sure he's dumb...

RIP TheManInBlack