Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-07-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin, are you going to the Bills game Friday? I may take a bus down

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:34 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Adam
Hometown: Platteville, WI
Favorite Sports Team(s): Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Badgers
School/Occupation: B.A. UW-Platteville, US Army reserves, police officer
Life Story:
How you found the site: I don't know, probably misspelled redtube

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:56 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I find the lack of love for PBR around these forums....disturbing. :-(
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
Name: Adam
Hometown: Platteville, WI
Favorite Sports Team(s): Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Badgers
School/Occupation: B.A. UW-Platteville, US Army reserves, police officer
Life Story:
How you found the site: I don't know, probably misspelled redtube

I think we both know you tried to get to cumcountdown.com?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Remzi Zayid
Hometown: Silver Spring, MD. Now living in Fairfax, VA
Favorite Sports Team(s): Bengals, Terps (Basketball)

School/Occupation: College working on my Computer Science degree. I work at Sears as a salesman at the moment.

Life Story: Obviously a huge Bengals fan. I watch, review, and scrutinize every play as if I was a coach. I'm originally Palestinian, but was born in Maryland and have lived in the MD/VA region all my life. I love my family and friends.... a lot. I like video games, really disappointed in how bad Madden was this year. I'm really good at Super Smash Bros, like almost pro level, I win tournaments and stuff and am known pretty widely around the country. Haven't had much time for that lately, though. Uhh besides that I'm a normal college student who likes to hang with his boys, watch football, go after girls, etc etc. Haha.

Forgot to add that I love playing sports. We get a football game going every week and its always a ton of fun. I like basketball and soccer too.

How you found the site: I was actually just a wee little twelve year old when I posted here the first time. It's been a while since those days. My older bro told me this was a good draft site, and this was my first forum which I found to be very interesting. I took like a 5 year break but I'm back.

I'm right in the center, in the red, with the lanyard.

Waiting for bowling class to start.

whippin the elantra

throwin up neighborhood gang signs (WESTBROOK) and what not, haha. im in the light blue

Cool seeing/reading about some of you guys :)

^Thanks BK!

Last edited by Bengalsrz : 09-30-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He said "bowling class."

I miss college so much.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Kyle
Hometown: Outer Banks, NC
Favorite Sports Team(s): Cardinals, Sharks, Diamondbacks, Kings, UNC, ECU
School/Occupation: High Point, work with a minor league baseball team during the summer
Life Story: lived on the beach my entire life. There is nothing to do here during the winter unless you feel like blowing a ton of money. Only child, but a lot of my family lives on the beach. My friends and family mean everything to me. I played soccer, football, and basketball growing up. Don't play any now except for intramurals. I love the ocean. I surf, bodyboard, bodysurf, and boogie board. I love Sublime, Kid Cudi, and Breaking Benjamin. I tailgated the ECU-Tulsa game earlier this year and my friend got on TV for wearing a purple greenman suit around the stadium.
How you found the site: friend who I used to share the account with

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Rasmus
Hometown: Aabenraa, Denmark
Favourite sports team: Patriots, Hurricanes, AC Milan and Brøndby IF
School/occupation: Working on my masters degree in economics and finance. Other than that I work three jobs: Student assistant at the University, employee at the faculty and I also work in a store every other weekend. What can I say, I like to keep busy..
Life story: Really not that interesting...
How you found the site: I googled NFL mock draft, and after reading the forums for a couple of years I decided to join.

Mandatory picture of me ****faced (it's pretty big so I'll just link to it):
http://zeroup.dk/Vis/cimg063128.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ideas: Shoe La La (bonus points if someone gets the reference)

Name: Joe
Hometown: South Jersey boy, eastern PA student
Favorite Sports Team(s): Philadelphia Phillies, Flyers, Indy Colts & Rutgers
School/Occupation: Kutztown / Student / Runner
Life Story:
Pretty benign life. I was a little sports whiz when I was younger and why am I a Colts fan? Not bandwagon jumping really. I'm from a family of Steelers fans due to my mom going to high school with Franco Harris (my former high school by the way) but I guess I wanted to be different than them when I was a youth. I was a rebel with my Clash and Ziggy Stardust youth shirts at the age of 6. I was watching ESPN with my Dad one day and they broadcasted Manning announcing he'd stay for his SR season. They showed highlights of him throwing to the amazing Marcus Nash. I was hooked from that point on and adopted the Colts.

I also like Ke$ha, Lady GaGa, Adam Lambert and women. Go figure.

How you found the site: I was really into sports message boards when I was in my 11-13 range. Tried to start my own 5 times, failed each time. Loved it here and really had some fun times growing up here.

...Share pics!

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/y... ?t=1291003301

Me on Halloween as Adam Lambert......ex girlfriend did make up. All my trashed photos involve other people, can't put them up here.....so

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:56 AM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Kyle Scottini
Hometown: Long Beach, California
Favorite Sports Team(s): Vanderbilt Commodores, Tampa Bay Devil Rays, Orlando Magic, Oakland Raiders, Baylor Bears
School/Occupation: Retail....sigh
Life Story: Was originally Green Bay Scat back in like 06 or something, posted a lot of pointless, stupid things, had some interesting convos in the shape of GRF(lol sigh again) and was around for the boom period(Keak, Rudy Cool, -black) but i got back after good behavior and am just focusing on me right now. Lifes good, other than the job lol. GO DORES!!! M.O.T.H., COCKS SUCK!!! lol, good games man
How you found the site: Luck, lurked in 05 and have been addicted ever since.

The old me at 315lbs in college(right)

The new 210lb me

me and my girl

I Bleed Black and Gold

Last edited by VUBlacknGold : 12-03-2010 at 03:11 AM.
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:11 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Zach Clanton

Hometown: Westwood, California/Coeur d' Alene, Idaho

Favorite Sports Team(s): USC Trojans, Boise State Broncos, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Dodgers, and the Philadelphia Eagles, and last but not least my Lewis-Clark State Warriors

School/Occupation: Lewis-Clark State College- Pitcher

Life Story: Big time football fan, and big time baseball fan. Played high school football and had the opportunities to play at the next level but made the decision that i felt me future was brighter on the mound. I miss football, and think about it every day. When im not playing baseball here, i am at the local high school working as the varsity Quarterbacks coach. Majoring in Sports Administration/Coaching, and Secondary Ed. Have the luxury of getting to go out to Los Angeles this summer and sitting in on some of USC's summer work outs, hoping to get my name out there and get some great experiences. Ultimate goal is to be a College OC, but would be more than happy with being a head coach at the high school level, if baseball doesnt work out of course.

How you found the site: Happened to be googling some stuff about the draft one year and happened to stumble across one of Scotts mocks, which lead me to the forums. Was an observer for a while, until i decided to start posting.

My shortened youtube version of my high school highlight film

Im the **** show in the middle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Last edited by SickwithIt1010 : 12-03-2010 at 04:23 AM.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:35 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh so that's what happened to Zyro.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
DBNYDP
Veteran

DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Prajit
Hometown: BRidge, NJ (Live in Cali though)
Favorite Sports Team(s): Denver Broncos/Detroit Pistons/New York Yankees
School/Occupation: Student
Life Story:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRVm_TAE24A
How you found the site: I was looking for a scouting report on Greg Jones.
DBNYDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Name: Rasmus
Hometown: Aabenraa, Denmark
I am gonna be spending next fall in Denmark studying abroad. What should I do while there?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my life story is the best one so far

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Matt
Hometown: Montreal, QC (now living in Kennett Square, Pa.)
Favorite Sports Team(s): Montreal Canadiens, Michigan Wolverines, Philadelphia Eagles, Boston Red Sox, Philadelphia Phillies.
School/Occupation: West Chester University graduate. Hotelier/journalist
How you found the site: Google.

I will not post a picture of myself. Instead, I offer you a picture of the world's greatest dog.

Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I am gonna be spending next fall in Denmark studying abroad. What should I do while there?
I suggest hitting up Amsterdam with Razor.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Went there last year on a European Cruise. I think that's the stop that had this weak ass amusement park called Tivoli. Yeah, pretty sure that's in Coppenhaggen. They worship Hans Christian Anderson in Denmark too.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:29 AM    (permalink
the dude
Rookie

the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
where are you gonna live and what are you into?
Old 01-06-2011, 11:31 AM    (permalink
the dude
Rookie

the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Went there last year on a European Cruise. I think that's the stop that had this weak ass amusement park called Tivoli. Yeah, pretty sure that's in Coppenhaggen. They worship Hans Christian Anderson in Denmark too.
but..but..but its old and authentic?!
Old 01-06-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, in comic sans.

Name: James Brooks III (royalty, b****es)
Birthday: Feb 1, 1991
Places Lived:
Old Greenwich, CT (Ages 1 - 13)
Weston, CT (Ages 13 -16)
Salisbury/Lakeville, CT (Ages 16 - )
Boston, MA (Northeastern University, class of 2015, 5 year program)
Favorite Sports Team(s): The Denver Broncos
School/Occupation: Northeastern University journalism major. That means nothing at this point, contemplating a switch/double major to accounting.

Fast fact: I've attended 7 of the last 8 NFL drafts to some extent.

Pictures
1. Me w/ my friends dog, whose name is also Jimmy
2. A picture of me w/ girls, so I look cool
3. A picture of me on halloween dressed up like a lumberjack, so I look cool

Last edited by Jimmy : 03-31-2011 at 02:10 AM.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate to break it to you, but having a III added to your name does not make you royalty. It just means your grandparents lacked creativity and your parents inherited the trait.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I hate to break it to you, but having a III added to your name does not make you royalty. It just means your grandparents lacked creativity and your parents inherited the trait.
Actually, my grandfather who died 2 weeks before I was born had a few dying wishes, one of which was for my dad to name me James...

On a lighter note... does me being related to Garth make me royalty?

(edit, i'm not btw, for anyone referencing my next post with this)

Last edited by Jimmy : 01-06-2011 at 10:58 PM.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jimmy, give me $1,000,000. Given those hometowns, I'm sure the requested amount is menial chump change for you.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Jimmy, give me $1,000,000. Given those hometowns, I'm sure the requested amount is menial chump change for you.
Believe me dude, If I could I would.

Little life story here. I got a little bored, and carried away. But **** it, I've been posting here for 6 years and this will be the best opportunity so far for people to get to know me.

I can't deny that at the turn of the millennium, my family was absolutely loaded. My dad hasn't had to work a day in his life, although he has. My deceased grandpa is funding my college education, and I am literally one of the luckiest kids in the world when it comes to being set educationally. He funded my boarding school as well, btw. I am the stereotypical trust fund kid, minus the snobiness and ungreatfulness, I hope.

But I've also experienced the complete opposite, my family got hit hard by Enron, and we got hit hard by a 15 year long custody battle for my brother and I, which started when I was 2 and ended when I hit 18. We're talking at least 10 years worth of lawyers fees, etc. Tack that on to the fact that my dad had me when he was 50, and you have a dude that has been retired my whole life, too old to gain steady employment. He ****ed his way through Rollins college, figured tennis was more important than school, so he dropped out. He couldn't really stop us from being decimated financially. I love the man dearly, he got me out of a ****** situation with my mom. I would be a ****ing trainwreck emotionally had he not got me out of living with her. But... that story's for another day. I'd also need about 5 drinks. Anyway, The $$$ he spent in lawyers fees to get me in a stable atmosphere was priceless. I love him so much for putting his children ahead of solely having $$$. But he just doensn't have any work ethic or motivation (sadly), and so we've gone from the top of the ladder to the bottom 20%. We're not close to being on the streets anymore, but we've flirted with bankruptcy, had to downgrade twice, and will be moving again for our third downgrade.

Quick side note. I really don't want sympathy, nor do I deserve it. That's not what this is about. My situation hasn't been close to bad enough to warrant pity. There are people out there who have never had a stable home or parents. There are so many countless situations that are worse than what I've been through.

I have it so good, I have my college payed for, I have not a worry in the world for the most part. I will NEVER take that for granted. I've seen too many people act like spoiled pieces of ****, I've seen my family throw money away (on things not related to custody battles), I've seen a lot of mismanagement. I've seen my one of my little brother's child hood best friend's life be ruined. He is the grandson of Bernie Madoff, his uncle killed himself 2 weeks ago. When my parents argue, it's 99% of the time about money, or about stress because of money.

I like to talk about this stuff, to be honest, because being from G-town has a stigma to it, I want to make people realize that I'm not the stereotypical snobby Greenwich kid. I also want people to realize that there are more important things than money, to be brutally cliche. I will now attempt segue into something a bit more relevant and less about me, myself and I.

That above stuff is why I'm SO SO SO supportive of Luck staying at Stanford. He's got his GF there, he's having the time of his life. He probably feels like a flippin rockstar. Sure, he passed up MILLIONS. He could do anything with that money. He could buy a small island. Having $$$ is awesome, believe me. It's also pretty overrated if you can't appreciate the little things and focus on family and the people you love. I can't say my family is happier off poor. We're not. It's caused a lot of unhappiness. We could be, if my parents weren't as used to being members of upper society. I also know that there are plenty of people who are completely content being poor. In fact I'd say for the most part, people who aren't set for life are more happy, and appreciate the things they should. They appreciate life more. I'd personally rather be happy than loaded. Don't get me wrong though, I'd also much rather be loaded and happy, than poor and happy. Money makes life easier, sometimes. I think Luck made the right decision, I respect anyone who can put the fame of being the #1 overall pick aside, anyone who can deny that kind of money, even for a calendar year, really has their head on their shoulders, IMO. The kid doesn't really need it that bad, he's from Palo Alto, I think. But the rough idea of what he's doing is what I support. I support dudes that declare early just so they can buy their mom the beautiful house she never had. But I also like to see the dudes that put enjoying life, college, and getting a degree ahead of getting straight cash... especially when they aren't completely desperate for it. So... go Luck.

At the end of the day, I could write a flippin memoir about the custody battles and whatnot, (Although it wouldn't sell, i definitely have enough sheer material to write about) I could whine about it and have a pity party, but I still firmly believe that I'm one of the luckiest kids in the world. Even if my family has been completely decimated financially, at least we have a roof over our heads. I have my college completely payed for. 99% people can't say that.

And while I'd love to give you a quick $1,000,000, I'm unable to right now. So I plan on working my ****ing ass off at Northeastern, so maybe one day I'll be able to hook you up.

Biggie said it best:

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/30245...jpg?1260489158

Last edited by Jimmy : 01-06-2011 at 11:27 PM.