Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 12-01-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****, I've been dreading this matchup all year.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

will the forfeit come via official letter? or should we be expecting a phone call?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Ryan won Offensive Player of the Month for November. What a badass.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm predicting 42-3 Bucs. At the feared Raymond James Stadium, up against the best team in the NFC, with the MVP at QB, as they were the most beautiful uniforms known to mankind. And our record might be good, but we all know how rock solid the Bucs are against good teams, so I'm expecting a slaughter.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I'm predicting 42-3 Bucs. At the feared Raymond James Stadium, up against the best team in the NFC, with the MVP at QB, as they were the most beautiful uniforms known to mankind. And our record might be good, but we all know how rock solid the Bucs are against good teams, so I'm expecting a slaughter.

Are u joking????

Def more like 77- -12 Bucs.

The unstoppable Bucs make history for becoming the first team to actually force a team into negative points for reasons only known to the greatness of Josh Freeman, Something like this will never occur again, unless of course if Antonio Bryant suits back up, some say that his aura of sheer amazingness is going to be the cause for this defeat.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's go Texans.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-03-2010, 05:26 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Are u joking????

Def more like 77- -12 Bucs.

The unstoppable Bucs make history for becoming the first team to actually force a team into negative points for reasons only known to the greatness of Josh Freeman, Something like this will never occur again, unless of course if Antonio Bryant suits back up, some say that his aura of sheer amazingness is going to be the cause for this defeat.
Jesus H. Christ. I didn't even account for the fact that the man, the myth, the legend, Antonio "G.O.A.T." Bryant might suit up.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Seems like we are rolling without Snelling and Antone Smith.

This really sucks because 1. Snelling is a Bucs killer and 2. We don't have a back up

Looks like we are gonna do a lot of passing and I'm fine with that because Bucs are looking like they are having some secondary issues.

Anyway I know we don't have any hope of winning this one, but I going just through my regular routine of thinking we are gonna win just for the heck of it.

Quote:
we all hate you

Last edited by Bosanac01 : 12-04-2010 at 12:42 AM.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bunch of "respectful" falcon fans here.

Anyways, I thought I'd put my opinion on this game. The Falcons are the hottest team in the league right now and Ryan is playing like the MVP in the NFL (although he won't get it bc his name is not Tom Brady).

The Bucs just suffered two key losses in Grimm and Joseph. Grimm has really come on for the Bucs ever since his 1st start in week 3. Ryan is going to pick on two special teamers back there in Corey Lynch and Vincent Anderson, who has never been on an active NFL roster. I'm not sure how much Joseph's loss will impact our running game, but Zuttah is replacing him and he is a better C than Guard.

I think the Bucs playing at home with the momentum of the Ring of Honor ceremony will keep this game very close. But I don't trust our secondary with Sean Jones and Lynch back there at safety.

24-17 Falcons.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

How the **** is that not respectful? And if you don't consider that respectful, or this for that matter, stay the **** out of our team forum.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just want to point out that I've heard about 4 or 5 radio personalities make NFL picks (in New York) and ALL of them picked Bucs +3.

I'm thinking of buying the Birds down to 2.5 and going for it... what do y'all think?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Just want to point out that I've heard about 4 or 5 radio personalities make NFL picks (in New York) and ALL of them picked Bucs +3.

I'm thinking of buying the Birds down to 2.5 and going for it... what do y'all think?

Do very good teams generally beat average ones?
Old 12-04-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do very good teams generally beat average ones?
Lol love this post.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

It's a divisional game and the last one was close so I don't think it is overly surprising.

Old 12-04-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

It's pretty surprising that 5 different radio personalities in NY picked TB +3. Actually, it's very surprising... they each picked like 3 games...
Old 12-04-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
It's pretty surprising that 5 different radio personalities in NY picked TB +3. Actually, it's very surprising... they each picked like 3 games...
I don't think it's all that surprising that people are dumb.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Don't underestimate the power of the creamsicle!

Old 12-04-2010, 10:19 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think it's all that surprising that people are dumb.
You need to get a grip. You say the Bucs are average. They are very talented team, but also very young and inexperieced. The fact they are 7-4 is a complete surprise considering most predicted 2-4 wins total for them.

The 2010 Bucs remind me a lot of the 2008 Atlanta Falcons. Very young talented team, but very inexperienced. In a year or 2, this NFC South is going to be lethal with the saints, falcons and bucs.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
How the **** is that not respectful? And if you don't consider that respectful, or this for that matter, stay the **** out of our team forum.
I can read sarcasm when you make statements of "42-3" Bucs because they're the "best team in the NFC". Get a grip man. I respect the Falcons and their fans and will root for them in non-division games, but fans like you seriously are disrespectful.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Just ignore him bucsfan. I've had him on my ignore list for a few weeks now and it's been great.

Old 12-04-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
You need to get a grip. You say the Bucs are average. They are very talented team, but also very young and inexperieced. The fact they are 7-4 is a complete surprise considering most predicted 2-4 wins total for them.

The 2010 Bucs remind me a lot of the 2008 Atlanta Falcons. Very young talented team, but very inexperienced. In a year or 2, this NFC South is going to be lethal with the saints, falcons and bucs.
Are the Saints, Falcons, and Bucs not doing good now?

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-04-2010, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Are the Saints, Falcons, and Bucs not doing good now?
To be fair he said 'lethal', not good! So screw you BOS!!!!

Old 12-04-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I think you Bucs fans are being very disrespectful and I totally disagree with the comment that NFC south will be lethal in a year or 2 years because no one knows who will be playing.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-04-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

The Saints started building their team and stockpiled on talent 5 years ago and thats when they landed Payton and Drew Brees. They had to build this team from scratch back in 2006 and it paid off last year. They are an elite team now.

Falcons did the same thing in 2008 and look where they are now. Atlanta is just hitting elite status this year. The Bucs have the potential to become an elite team with all this young talent they are stockpiling and getting some immediate results from it now.

I was offended when ATLDirtyBirds called the Bucs an "average" team. There is a difference between average and extremely young (youngest team in the NFL). I've heard fans say the Bucs are overrated, and yet they are anything but that. For a team that wasn't expected to win more than 4 games this year, is a huge step in their rebuilding process and may be 1 more solid offseason away from being a legitimate playoff contender.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Young or not the Bucs are just average. I think ATL is just looking at how they play, and doesn't account for their age which is irrelevant. Of course experience is important, but I don't see how you can be offended by his comment.

Quote:
we all hate you