Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 12-05-2010, 03:43 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude Bucfan, get over yourself bro, no sense in crying about how you feel about your team. If you want the truth you guys are an average team, you havent won a game against a winning team all season, idc that you are young, cool, your young guys have promise but that doesnt excuse the fact you are still an average team and thats a compliment considering how shittie you were last year.

And idk how long you have been around this forum but we are not the ones who offered the ideas of how amazing and powerful the immortal Bucs were. You can thank your bonehead coach for that one...I just call it as I see it.

So again I say to you, no need in getting butt hurt over peoples comments on a forum, your feelings dont matter to anyone here, except maybe Bos b/c hes a little gaay, but we still love him.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:41 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bos isn't just a little ***... I would know.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:02 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
I can read sarcasm when you make statements of "42-3" Bucs because they're the "best team in the NFC". Get a grip man. I respect the Falcons and their fans and will root for them in non-division games, but fans like you seriously are disrespectful.
Once again, I can say whatever I please. I'm not sure if you know this or not, but we are rivals. I don't need to show respect in the slightest towards you or the Bucs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Just ignore him bucsfan. I've had him on my ignore list for a few weeks now and it's been great.
That's because you are a gigantic *****. It'd be nice to put the every dumbass Bucs fans on ignore so I wouldn't have to listen to how great you guys are and how great your players are every time something starts to work out in your favor.

Quote:
I was offended when ATLDirtyBirds called the Bucs an "average" team. There is a difference between average and extremely young (youngest team in the NFL). I've heard fans say the Bucs are overrated, and yet they are anything but that. For a team that wasn't expected to win more than 4 games this year, is a huge step in their rebuilding process and may be 1 more solid offseason away from being a legitimate playoff contender.
If you are offended by something that I said about your favorite team on a message board, you need to get some thicker skin buddy. And you are telling me you can't be extremely young and average? Come on now, your better than that. Against teams with winning records this season the combined score of your games is 113-50.

And riddle me this. If you are above the bad teams in the league, and can't compete with the good teams, where exactly do you fall? That's right. Average.
Old 12-05-2010, 09:29 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
O

If you are offended by something that I said about your favorite team on a message board, you need to get some thicker skin buddy. And you are telling me you can't be extremely young and average? Come on now, your better than that. Against teams with winning records this season the combined score of your games is 113-50.

And riddle me this. If you are above the bad teams in the league, and can't compete with the good teams, where exactly do you fall? That's right. Average.
Looking back at the New Orleans game and Pittsburgh game is foolish. The bucs have grown since then and have fought with other SB contenders such as the Falcons and Ravens on their home turf. The Bucs are too young and arent't ready to compete with teams like that, but they're growing and hanging in games against those teams right now.

Also, I know the truth about my team and I will be the first one to say that Atlanta will probably go in to Ray Jay today and get thier 10th win of the year. They're on fire and Tampa just suffered a few key losses, especially in the secondary.

Also, you say I'm thick skinned? HAH! I should have explained that I am offended to actually be reading the crap you wrote and your knowledge on other teams in the NFL is completely atrocious. Also that fact that you are one of the most disrespectful fans I've seen on this forum.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing about fans is they like to talk about how young their team is. Teams get better every year and NFL gets tougher from year to year. Being young this year doesn't mean you'll be elite next year or in 3 years.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loving these arguments. I have a surprisingly bad feeling about the game today. I don't see us sweeping the NFC South, so IMO either we lose today or against the Saints at home.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's going to be a tough game. Last time we played, falcons got off to a great start but as always lets a team in. We get Roddy back this game and I expect him to have a big day especially considering how thin we are at RB.

I think no matter who wins it will come down to the last drive.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-05-2010, 01:41 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Looking back at the New Orleans game and Pittsburgh game is foolish. The bucs have grown since then and have fought with other SB contenders such as the Falcons and Ravens on their home turf. The Bucs are too young and arent't ready to compete with teams like that, but they're growing and hanging in games against those teams right now.

I should have explained that I am offended to actually be reading the crap you wrote and your knowledge on other teams in the NFL is completely atrocious. Also that fact that you are one of the most disrespectful fans I've seen on this forum.
You know what? Looking back at the Falcons' losses is foolish as well. We've become a better team since then, so we are undefeated! That's got to be the most asinine arguments I have ever heard. Yeah, and they "fought" with the Falcons and Ravens. How'd those fights turn out? Like I said, it's really simple. If you are better than bad teams and can't beat good teams, you fall right in the middle. Who gives a **** if they are young? I don't, and I can assure you no one in the NFL does. Mediocre.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You are offended to reading what I wrote because you are mostly a ***** who takes personal offense to trash talk and an honest evaluation that most people besides delusional Bucs fans would agree with. And you don't know jack **** about my knowledge of the NFL, and that comment is once again, based on you being butthurt about me putting down your MEDIOCRE football team. And gosh golly, that comment is rather disrespectful, maybe you are the most disrespectful fan here!

If you don't like what I'm saying, put me on ignore like your other ****** Bucs fan because a little dose of reality isn't what you two are looking for I suppose.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Make your arguments, but there is no need to call them names ATL.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-05-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Typically I + rep ATL after his insane rants but it appears I cannot rep him at this time. :(
Old 12-05-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I think I'll be fired from work today. My boss called me about 16 times, left a bunch of messages. I have my cell on silent, unplugged my home phone, and I'm ready to watch some football in peace. Not sure how I will get away with this.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-05-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I think I'll be fired from work today. My boss called me about 16 times, left a bunch of messages. I have my cell on silent, unplugged my home phone, and I'm ready to watch some football in peace. Not sure how I will get away with this.
Tell him the ******* Falcons are playing. Geez, what a nerd.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Tell him the ******* Falcons are playing. Geez, what a nerd.
He sent me a text message that he's really sick and lost his voice and needs someone to come in for him. Sorry the falcons are playing.

Tough it out *****.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-05-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Typically I + rep ATL after his insane rants but it appears I cannot rep him at this time. :(

It's the thought that counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Tell him you had explosive diarrhea.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post

Tell him you had explosive diarrhea.
That's certainly more believable then telling him I was studying for finals.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-05-2010, 03:55 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

No one takes it further after you say explosive diarrhea.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bengals and Saints playing a real close one. This is good.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-05-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Holy **** the Bengals are pathetic.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-05-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus, the Bengals have to be mentally ********
Old 12-05-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
DraftMichaelHuff
Veteran

DraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Hey guys, its been a while, anyone have a link for the game today? We get Indy and Dallas here in AUS
Old 12-05-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Well we aren't getting help in regards to the Saints. Just keep winning baby.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I see a reversal to Eric Weems.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-05-2010, 04:31 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Well if anything at least we made them blow two TO's to stop the drive
Old 12-05-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Damn Spoon, should have been a big sack. Atleast he disrupted the play.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Turner just needs to hit the hole every time, I hate when he backs up.

Quote:
we all hate you