Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 12-05-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GTFO our forum !!!!!!!!!!

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 07:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Lynch's hand was under the ball and it hit the ground, just like Roddy's, and just like on the Grimes play. The refs called it consistently.

And I'll gladly stay out of this forum if you gents stay the **** outta mine.
All parties need to stop trolling. Consider this a warning to all. The next examples pointed out to me will result in infractions.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 07:19 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

+ points for Alba .gif
- points for her wearing pasties over nips

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rough 4th quarter. Maurice Stovall, come on man? What kind of effort was that on that kick off return?

On that 3rd and 20, Lynch didn't get over the top on White over the top and was late.

Not sure if that was a pick by Grimes. Looked like he didn't have full control of the ball when he rolled over.

Also, Falcons fans really? I was over in their forums reading a few of their comments and they talked as if the Bucs were one of the worst teams and "man we shouldn't have played like crap against the Bucs." Last time I checked they were the youngest time in the league who is in the play off hunt. BTW Falcons Fans, I'd still take the Saints over the Falcons any day. Atleast their fans aren't a bunch of douches and are respectable.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:07 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

was there seriously a falcon fan complaining about the refs on this board just now.

either way, great game, to bad the luckier team won

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:59 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah it was a bit unlucky. Oh well!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:55 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Falcons fans have another thing comin' if they think they're going anywhere meaningful in the playoffs.

-Can't run the ball against us
-Weak pass rush
-A team full of whining pu***** like Roddy White led by a trashy coach that looks like a janitor

Enjoy these (lucky) wins while they last because you're not making the Super Bowl this year and this Bucs team will only get better.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Falcons fans have another thing comin' if they think they're going anywhere meaningful in the playoffs.

-Can't run the ball against us
-Weak pass rush
-A team full of whining pu***** like Roddy White led by a trashy coach that looks like a janitor

Enjoy these (lucky) wins while they last because you're not making the Super Bowl this year and this Bucs team will only get better.
Fist fight to the death!
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
KennyG
Rookie

KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.

A win is a win, good teams find a way to win... We got a couple lucky wins this year too... This year we have seen this team take a big step, get a MLB and a legit pass rushing DE, sprinkle in a vet or two in FA and we are a playoff team next year... Freeman/McCoy/Blount/M.Williams/Benn, we are going to own this divison for a long time once they get another year under there belt...
KennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The rivalry between Matt Ryan and Josh Freeman will be legendary I think.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As I am watching the NFL replay on NFL Network, the more I can't believe how the refs missed not 1, but TWO blatent blocks in the back on that kick off return by Weems. Also, today, I found an interesting article on bleacherreport.com

Tom Edirington wrote:
Quote:
Then there was Eric Weems.

The ensuing kickoff looked like something out of a Keystone Cops film. Weems was weaving all over the place; he started in the middle, somehow got to the Atlanta sideline where it looked like he stepped out of bounds, and if that wasn't bad enough, there were two BLATANT blocks in the back that only Helen Keller would have missed.

Sadly, Weems somehow ended up in the Bucs end zone after that 102 yards of sheer madness, and you could feel the air come out of Raymond James. It was one of those supreme "Uh-Oh" moments, one of those true "OH NO" moments.
Thats just sickening...
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:28 AM    (permalink
KennyG
Rookie

KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.

If you were to tell me before this game we would get two INT's on Ryan hold him to 200 yards passing, hold Turner under 100 yards rushing, Blount have over a 100 yards rushing for us, I would have said easy win for us... That KR TD was a killer.. But the penalties really hurt.. The McCoy penalty in the first half was huge, the back to back Defensive penalties on that TD drive just killed us..
KennyG is offline   Reply With Quote