St. Louis Rams
A lot of these first couple needs will obviously depend on depth in the situations, Rams don't have one glaring need over another, a lot of areas still need improvement
1) Right Defensive End - The Rams are relatively high-ranking in sacks among the league this year but Spags love to have a dominant defense and although the linebackers have been huge this year and a pass-rushing DE on the other side of Chris Long would be huge for this defense.
2) Outside Linebacker (WILL or SAM) - Like I said the first three could be interchangeable so I'll talk about this one next. Right now the Rams have started this entire season with Na'il Diggs and Larry Grant on the outside of James Laurinaitis and while both those guys have showed they are excellent depth players at the position a true impact guy along side Animal Jr. would be a big pick up for the defense.
3) Wide Receiver - With the emergence of guys like Danny Amendola, Mark Clayton (before his knee was torn up), and now even Danario Alexander the WR position might not be the first round need it was a month or so ago but nonetheless there is still not an impact guy within this offense so someone with the size to pair with an injury risk like Alexander (I am a big Mizzou fan and it kills me to say that) would be great alongside the returning deep threats in Donnie Avery and Clayton.
4) Running Back - Steven Jackson is a beast but for years the Rams have needed a solid number 2 guy to spell him about 9-10 plays (and not just passing situations like Darby) and this is the year I hope the Rams actually snag a backup for Jackson.
5) Interior O-Line - The Rams have done a great job solidifying the LT, RT, LG, and C positions but the RG spot has been the big question mark for year. Adam Golberg hasn't been bad this year but some more young depth along the offensive line would be key.
6) Defensive Tackle - Decided to throw in a sixth need here for the Rams. The defensive tackle position hasn't always been the most important for Spags' defense but the Rams showed real interest in Suh and McCoy last year and so I think that shows they recognize that some young talent and depth is needed on the interior d-line.
Fav NFL Teams: Rams, Buccaneers, & Ravens
Fav College Teams: Mizzou & Auburn
- Shortened just for you Sniper
sig by bonekrusher, he knocked this one out the park!
follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/rockio42