Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-26-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I never said that! I said that I wasn't SURE what side I wanted to play. You see everyone, Forenci is being a whiny ***** and has to be a goodie two shoes light side player. He can't stand to play dark side! Wahhhh! :P
I had the most fun in the original KOTOR with my darkside character. He was just an utter destroyer of life. My final team was him with two red light sabers, Canderous and HK with heavy duty laser rifles. Fun times.....
Old 10-26-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I would love to! But Vidae is a jerk and doesn't want to play with us. :(
If Vidae doesn't want to share then we can join up and then kill him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I never said that! I said that I wasn't SURE what side I wanted to play. You see everyone, Forenci is being a whiny ***** and has to be a goodie two shoes light side player. He can't stand to play dark side! Wahhhh! :P
Join us VIDAE!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I had the most fun in the original KOTOR with my darkside character. He was just an utter destroyer of life. My final team was him with two red light sabers, Canderous and HK with heavy duty laser rifles. Fun times.....
I went light all the way, but I did go back as a "gray" Jedi simply because HK-47 is a god damn bad ass. Organic meatbags!
Old 10-26-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I went light all the way, but I did go back as a "gray" Jedi simply because HK-47 is a god damn bad ass. Organic meatbags!
You have to play that game on the light and dark side......it becomes really different. You don't get the full experience if you don't do both.

Plus dark side....just so much more awesome. My guy was just a tank. Force Lightning!! Destroy Droid!! Blam BLAM!!!! Twirl dual-wielded red light sabers. Badass. Just raped Malak. He didn't stand a chance.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You have to play that game on the light and dark side......it becomes really different. You don't get the full experience if you don't do both.

Plus dark side....just so much more awesome. My guy was just a tank. Force Lightning!! Destroy Droid!! Blam BLAM!!!! Twirl dual-wielded red light sabers. Badass. Just raped Malak. He didn't stand a chance.
I know. It's just every time I see those evil children on Taris harassing that alien I can't steal his money or kill him! He's just a poor little Ithorian trying to find his way.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I know. It's just every time I see those evil children on Taris harassing that alien I can't steal his money or kill him! He's just a poor little Ithorian trying to find his way.
Remember that he's just going to die anyway when the planet gets leveled....everyone dies eventually. You're just helping him along....perhaps by killing him, you're even saving him from a life of misery.
Old 10-27-2010, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

True. And I wouldn't mind being evil to Bastila as she's a total ****** for the majority of the game.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Just wanted to post this video of some PvP combat from TOR. Courtesy of Vidae who showed it to me!

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/warzones

27 GB sound file my ass! It looks awesome.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just wanted to post this video of some PvP combat from TOR. Courtesy of Vidae who showed it to me!

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/warzones

27 GB sound file my ass! It looks awesome.
If you ever want to play together online you better ******* come to the dark side you asshole. This game looks awesome.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
If you ever want to play together online you better ******* come to the dark side you asshole. This game looks awesome.
Fine...

But I'll be damned if I kill innocents! If we group up I'm leaving it to you evil bastards. Or I'll get an HK-47 droid and have him slay meatbags on my behalf.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh Forenci..

YOU WILL KILL INNOCENTS. I DO NOT TOLERATE FAILURE IN MY APPRENTICES.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to kill the most innocents!

Old 11-06-2010, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

NEVER! I refuse to kill innocents. I'll just have Vidae do it because he's so evil.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

We have methods to pursade you Forenci.

Old 11-06-2010, 10:48 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I'm going to kill the most innocents!
This is why Caddy will be my apprentice and we will hunt you down to all corners of the universe and destroy you Forenci.

It must be done.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok just out of curiosity, is anyone here playing Wow Cataclysm? Im not at this time and I was just wondering how it is opening up.

Please spare me the wow hate comments too, lol. I know its not for everyone, or some used to play but dont anymore and know they hate everything about it.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I've heard that it was a smooth release and the 5mans are awesome. I'm not playing it though and probably won't for a while.

Old 12-12-2010, 10:00 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Elder Scrolls: V trailer:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/vg...scrolls/708368

Doesn't reveal too much about the story, but it comes out 11-11-11. Awesome.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Elder Scrolls: V trailer:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/vg...scrolls/708368

Doesn't reveal too much about the story, but it comes out 11-11-11. Awesome.
Definitely excited, I just wish they showed a little in game footage or something.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Ok just out of curiosity, is anyone here playing Wow Cataclysm? Im not at this time and I was just wondering how it is opening up.

Please spare me the wow hate comments too, lol. I know its not for everyone, or some used to play but dont anymore and know they hate everything about it.
Figured I should move WoW talk to this thread.

I've been tooling around with a trial to the original WoW and it's pretty ******* cool what they did to the whole interface and talents and such. You now are stuck into one talent tree until you complete it BUT you get the trees major ability at level 10 along with cool bonuses, plus all of the spells are available earlier. Questing 1-60 has been revamped and is actually interesting and fun.

Problem is BC and WotLK are the same and I've run BC like 12 times 60-70 and I hated the few times I did WotLK.

Plus you need to drop $100 ******* dollars to start from scratch, as I sold my old accounts.

I'm not really too into the idea of dropping that kind of money and then having AT LEAST 120 hours of leveling ahead of me, then going for gear, etc.

I'm thinking of reinstalling Swat 4 on this laptop and tooling around there, instead, although I REALLY ******* want a Goblin Mage now.

If you go back, Zod, let me know what server you're on in case I take the plunge.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 01:37 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
holy ****. i didn't understand more than 1 in 4 words you just said.i'm sort of curious if that'll change when the beer wears off.
Unlikely. It's crappy, crack-ish game talk.

I ******* hate all the hours I put into that game, yet here I am about to dive back in. ******* crack.

Old 12-26-2010, 07:51 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
Unlikely. It's crappy, crack-ish game talk.

I ******* hate all the hours I put into that game, yet here I am about to dive back in. ******* crack.
lol, yeah Warcraft has its own language. If I do go back, which right now wont be anytime soon, I'll be playing my BE priest on Norgannon.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Started playing Swat 4 again. Lots of multiplayer activity still. If you haven't played this game, get it and try it. Do NOT download the patch, stick with 1.0. Single player sucks, go straight to multi.

VIP Escort is one of the best modes in any FPS, ever. The maps are sometimes (often) horrible but the gameplay is ridiculously fun. It's a tactical shooter, ie slow paced, and the objective of VIP Escort is you have a swat team and suspect. One of the swat is a VIP (unarmored, crappy pistol limited ammo, pepper spray) and the rest of the team has to get him to the evac. point. The suspects must ARREST the vip and then HOLD him for 2 minutes, then execute him. During that time the Swat must try and free him and resume the evac.

Awesome game. To be good you have to have precision aim, cuz killing the VIP is an instant loss for your team (and he has no body armor, so one stray bullet usually takes him down.) Best parts are when he's arrested and you either make a one-man rescue or a one-man last minute defense of him.

The game's biggest flaw is rather awful map design. The exit point is usually at the last place the suspect's spawn, meaning you'll get into the area, suspects spawn, and you're screwed. Despite the map design, the games (usually a set number of rounds) usually come out really close, ie 3 to 4 or whatever. Swat's advantage is they're less likely to kill VIP as they usually know right where he is and they can actually use him as moving cover.

Grenades are kind of annoying, though.

Old 01-02-2011, 02:03 AM    (permalink
nikkayeah
Rookie

nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-02-2011, 10:42 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol.

So hilarious, yet so true.