Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-30-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
This makes me wonder...

What's everyone's most epic battle?

Mine was in Gold against Red's Snorlax. All of my Pokemon were about 20 levels below his, but I was dominating type matchups with my most powerful attacks....then he unleashes Snorlax.

I wailed on him with my Aerodactyl until he was almost out of PP for all of his moves, but he kept using Rest to heal.

So, I decided to play his game and sent out my Ursaring with Rest, Sleep Talk, Slash and Strength. We'd wail on eachother, Rest up, wail on eachother while asleep, Rest up again....

The battle had to last for like 20 minutes. It came down to the fact that he ran out of PP for Rest before I did. Twas awesome to deliver the kill shot finally.
Haven't played through all of HG, but my battle with Lance was ******* epic. I'm a little fuzzy on the details, but I remember it was close until I had to take on his Dragonites. Then, he knocked me down to just Nidoking, who obviously was at a big disadvantage. So I had to put him out, use revive on Gyarados, get thundered to ****, and basically keep doing that over and over until he ran out of Thunders. Finally, it happened and I'm pretty sure old Gyarados had like 10 HP left at the end of the battle and all my other Pokemon were dead.

Haven't played much since, because my lack of a dark pokemon and 2 poison types bites my ass when I have to fight Sabrina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The addition of Dark types, especially making Bite a dark attack, made things a lot easier for dealing with psychics (along with having actual ghost attacks that work). The addition of dark and steel to fire red gave me a good excuse to have a fighting type on me.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BeerBaron: I had the same thing. Took me like 20 minutes to beat Red's Snorlax.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:43 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so with soul silver...do you go to johto and kanto and then to sinnoh? Imo that is the most complete pokemon game there is.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:24 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
The addition of Dark types, especially making Bite a dark attack, made things a lot easier for dealing with psychics (along with having actual ghost attacks that work). The addition of dark and steel to fire red gave me a good excuse to have a fighting type on me.
That is actually why dark and steel were added, to balance the op psychic and buff the underused fighting types.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
so with soul silver...do you go to johto and kanto and then to sinnoh? Imo that is the most complete pokemon game there is.
No, it's only Johto and Kanto.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:50 AM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
This makes me wonder...

What's everyone's most epic battle?

Mine was in Gold against Red's Snorlax. All of my Pokemon were about 20 levels below his, but I was dominating type matchups with my most powerful attacks....then he unleashes Snorlax.

I wailed on him with my Aerodactyl until he was almost out of PP for all of his moves, but he kept using Rest to heal.

So, I decided to play his game and sent out my Ursaring with Rest, Sleep Talk, Slash and Strength. We'd wail on eachother, Rest up, wail on eachother while asleep, Rest up again....

The battle had to last for like 20 minutes. It came down to the fact that he ran out of PP for Rest before I did. Twas awesome to deliver the kill shot finally.
Every battle with Gary man was that guy annoying!
49ers1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know if these had already been posted, but I found them really good.

Basically, an artist's realistic rendition of Pokemon:

Charmander

Licktung

Jolteon

Mr. Mime

Vaporeon

Raticate

Ninetails

Drowzee

Haunter

Mew

Chansey

Electabuzz

Sandslash

Togepi
[IMG]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs7
1/f/2010/068/0/a/TOGEPI_by_SoupAndButter.jpg[/IMG]

Eevee

Raichu

Arcanine

Parasect

Voltorb

Cubone

Bulbasaur

Pikachu

Gastly

Oddish

Poliwrath

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:59 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

already been posted. But cool nonetheless.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:02 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of those are new! Awesome!

But I still hate cannibalistic Poliwrath. :(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm playing an almost fully translated patch of Pokemon Black right now. I beat the first 3 gyms so far. Anyone else?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I had that as my desktop background for awhile until it started to scare the hell out of me.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I'm playing an almost fully translated patch of Pokemon Black right now. I beat the first 3 gyms so far. Anyone else?
On the computer or what?
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
is it just a .nds file? I have a flash cart for my ds and I need a portable game for the holidays.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
is it just a .nds file? I have a flash cart for my ds and I need a portable game for the holidays.
Yeah, it is. You just need to patch it.

Details here. Pretty sure they have instructions too.
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sho...tantly-updated)

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In that picture, who is the 4th one down behind Giovanni?

From the top down, I know it goes Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Rhydon....???....Golem, Metal Mewtwo, Dugtrio.

Is it Rhyhorn?
Old 12-12-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In that picture, who is the 4th one down behind Giovanni?

From the top down, I know it goes Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Rhydon....???....Golem, Metal Mewtwo, Dugtrio.

Is it Rhyhorn?
I was trying to figure that out as well. It looks like another Rhydon.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
I was trying to figure that out as well. It looks like another Rhydon.
His horn isn't a drill and he appears to be a quadriped...my best guess is still Rhyhorn.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:09 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably a Rhyhorn with a slim chance of being a Aggron.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/medi...-306Aggron.png

edit: Its a Rhyhorn for sure. The things behind the neck are the same.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nidorino??
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:49 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
On the computer or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Yeah, it is. You just need to patch it.

Details here. Pretty sure they have instructions too.
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sho...tantly-updated)
^ See this. It's really easy to do, but you have to have a semi-decent computer for it to run smoothly. My old laptop was choppy but I got a new one with a better processor and graphics card and it runs perfect.

All you have to do is download the latest version of Desmume (emulator), find a clean rom on google, and then just follow the instructions on that site, finally applying patch v7. Almost everything has been translated so far. Only the most random and useless interactions are in Japanese. The only thing I dislike about the game so far is the 5-letter nickname limit, and the annoying forest.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:51 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My first impression was that it was a Ryhorn.

It's not a Rhydon cause it has a different head and horn than the Rhydon next to it.

And if it were a Nidorino, it would have big ole ears rather than a crest on it's head and would be pink instead of grey.

It does look weird though. Like it's on it's perched on it's back legs or something.

Still, friggin' awesome pic. Love Lapras and Steelix.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's definitely a Rhyhorn. It's his Gym pokemon plus Mewtwo and a Golem.

Also I love how they all look badass....and then there's Pikachu. **** Pikachus.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:04 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Still, friggin' awesome pic. Love Lapras and Steelix.

is that what's behind Venasaur? Why would ash carry 2 water pokemon, I guess it has ice moves

Last edited by fenikz : 12-13-2010 at 02:10 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:23 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
is that what's behind Venasaur? Why would ash carry 2 water pokemon, I guess it has ice moves
Lapras is Water and Ice.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote