Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-11-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
baghdadbob
Rookie

baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What do you think if Wade joined the Redskins, Giants or Eagles as DC?
I'd celebrate. Wade's D schemes are simplistic and his D's always fall apart in big game. Plus hopefully he infects the team with family rah-rah nonsense.
baghdadbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:33 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Even tho we lost I'm damn proud of them! We lost to a slightly better team flat out. Nice to see effort again!!
Old 12-12-2010, 11:46 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Garrett proved a lot over the past three weeks. Sure, he went 1-2 over the past three weeks, but all games were very close and he had them competitive. The defense really let them down this game, but you can't blame too much of that on Garrett. Just gotta get better players and work in a new scheme. Igor just got owned on that last drive.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TC asking Michael Vick for an autograph is ******* embarrassing.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:51 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Honestly i think you're reading too much into it. i don't have a problem with it. Especially considering the way that this organization screwed him around so much in my eyes.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What?! What does that have to do with anything? Where's your competitive spirit? You don't go slob the knob of the guy that just helped beat your team at home, WTF?!
Old 12-12-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

Dude, the players don't take it nearly as seriously as most of us fans...
Old 12-12-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure he's from the Atlanta area and probably has family who love Vick. Maybe he got the sig for a brother
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:58 PM    (permalink
baghdadbob
Rookie

baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.

I see our Wade D shined again?

Are we finally past this crap of trying to run a 3-4 without a real NT?
Old 12-12-2010, 11:59 PM    (permalink
baghdadbob
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
What?! What does that have to do with anything? Where's your competitive spirit? You don't go slob the knob of the guy that just helped beat your team at home, WTF?!
I agree. Makes you look like a f*g
Old 12-13-2010, 12:00 AM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by baghdadbob View Post
I agree. Makes you look like a f*g
Using that word so freely makes u look like an ignorant uneducated person. Just sayin...
Old 12-13-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

stuff like that is why i find it so difficult to post here with any regularity.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Eh, don't be so sensitive. It does make him look like a *****, to be completely honest. And if he isn't taking it seriously enough to where he doesn't give a crap that they just lost at home, then he doesn't belong on the team. I know that's not the case, and i'm sure he had some reason why he asked for the autograph, but he asked him on national television. There's just no defending that imo.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:42 AM    (permalink
bluebonnet78
Rookie

bluebonnet78 is a cocksman.bluebonnet78 is a cocksman.bluebonnet78 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Wade is gonna make a damn good 3-4 DC wherever he goes, but I don't see the fit anywhere in the division other then Washington and I feel like E-man does about them. I look for Wade to end up in Denver honestly. I was very disappointed in how our D started to play for him down the stretch, even when we were playing well turnovers were low, and now all of a sudden it's turnover galore.

Don't know what made the light come on, but I'd always been upset about that. I think he'd set Philly or NY back even further, too many pieces that fit a 4-3 and were drafted to be 4-3 players. It would take 2-3 years to get his guys and even then their D probably wouldn't be much better off.
I think the turnovers the last few weeks are probably related to playing more zone coverage since Pasqualoni took over.
bluebonnet78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:11 AM    (permalink
baghdadbob
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl85 View Post
Using that word so freely makes u look like an ignorant uneducated person. Just sayin...
ROTLFMAO! Feelings hurt I see.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:13 AM    (permalink
baghdadbob
Rookie

You can't play DeSean in zone coverage and let him run at your safeties.

I thought last year we learned enough about how to play the Eagles and that getting in their little WR face and pressing them throws off their game.

We forgot it seems. The results showed. Sad how NFL guys are a bit stupid and have short memories.

We also seem to forgot that Miles Austin is a beast but if you make him run drag routes that you make him "small." Plus the current QB does not seem to like to throw any of the traditional zampese downfield routes.

Last edited by baghdadbob : 12-13-2010 at 01:16 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:38 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game, guys. I feel bad for you guys that you have to endure that safety play. Just brutal. You have a nice front 7 but Ball is pitiful.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:54 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess the one question I have is why invest so much money into the WR position when you're not going to use them? Was I alone in being very frustrated that we didn't take any downfield shots on those rookie corners? It's like our entire offense is screens, draws, and 5 yard routes... If Garrett stays we better get a new OC who can run a functional offense.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:01 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew someone was gonna be pissed bout the Choice thing but I see no problem at all with that. After the game these guys become friends, the team that lost is laughing and hugging guys, while most of us are still pissed.

All that aside, Vick is gonna be an all-time great QB in the record books, and he had to go to hell and back for his talent to shine through. Maybe people started to respect him after he got his life together more so then before, but I know Choice is from right outside of Atlanta and Vick is the type of player I'd see no problem with it.

I guess people are gonna see it differently, but it's obvious Choice has more heart then 99% of the people on this team. It's a game moment, game gloves, it's not the first time something like that has happened nor the last. It was caught on camera, but I literally remember hearing about stuff like this tons of time since I started watching football.

Not just Reggie White like one of the talking heads said, I've seen Andre sign and give his gloves to players, I've seen players take their jerseys off and sign them for players. Didn't Pacman get TO's shoes signed or something like that when he played for Tennessee? Oh but this was a big deal? Lol. Real respects real, it doesn't make you a ***** to ask for an autograph and it happens every year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:03 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebonnet78 View Post
I think the turnovers the last few weeks are probably related to playing more zone coverage since Pasqualoni took over.
That's a good observation. Guys are facing the QB now and getting to react to the ball in the air instead of balls out man blitz. I prefer man schemes but I think a change was needed, especially with Jenkins not dominating man coverage like last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:51 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Good game, guys. I feel bad for you guys that you have to endure that safety play. Just brutal. You have a nice front 7 but Ball is pitiful.
I never been a fan of their two guys back there now.. Then again, I always hated Roy Williams when he played back there. I can't remember a safety who was actually good and respectable for them.

But I feel their pain. We had junk at safety last season. One player says it all:

C.C. Brown
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:55 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We've been draft dodging safety for years. I've wanted one for sooooooooo long now. Could have been our 1st round pick since about 2005.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:00 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The whole secondary needs work. Jenkins has been terrible this year. I'd still hold out hope on him bc last year he was so good, but his attitude is not desirable.

I still believe that switching to a 4-3 defense wouldn't be a terrible idea for this team.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The whole secondary needs work. Jenkins has been terrible this year. I'd still hold out hope on him bc last year he was so good, but his attitude is not desirable.

I still believe that switching to a 4-3 defense wouldn't be a terrible idea for this team.
I like Ware AND I like Jay R. Everyone else I never really thought much about. If you switch to a 4-3 then you're negating what Ware brings to the table. All the productive stuff he does, like getting sacks, and being feared goes out the window.

I am 1,000,000 X more scared of Ware in a 34 then I would be in a 43 scheme.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ware, Ratliff, and Bradie are the only guys who have actually been any good this year. And Ware/Ratliff have had spans of not doing anything. Ratliff has turned it on again, but Ware has been bad for Ware.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote