Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 12-08-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 14 -Green Bay at Detroit (+ 7)

Discuss the game and make a prediction.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:41 PM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Bay wins it 30-24 and Stanton steers clear of any more attempts at doing the Dougie.

I'm looking forward to Suh and Megatron being named to the Pro Bowl after this week. That will be at least a small victory for us. Do any other Lions have a chance of making the team? Rob Sims maybe?

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i want to see zac robinson.

gosder is out...derrick williams is on IR....

should be an awesome game....38-16 Green Bay

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:34 PM    (permalink
DrunkenLament
Rookie

DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

56-7 Packers

While Drew Stanton looked "good" last week I don't think he completed a pass past 10 yards, and with Green Bays Secondary jumping on every short route imaginable I think this game will get ugly real early (21 points in the first quarter).
DrunkenLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:00 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

30-27 Lions.
Packers have lost 4 games this year, every single one was by 3 points.
Every game the Packers have lost dating back to over 12 months ago has been either on the game's final play, or in the last 20 seconds of the game.

I think we've only had 2 close wins this season. The first Viking game, and you guys in week 4.

This game should be close..... Megatron seems to own Woodson. I think we'll try and get Tramon Williams on him.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Lions plus the points but I don't think they can hang on for the win. They tend to play really well out of the gate at home. I'm interested in seeing if Stanton can play like that two weeks in a row. Chicago's defense was allowing 12 points on the road and Stanton put up 20. I wouldn't be surprised if they were leading or within a field goal at half time but I don't think they can contain Rodgers for 60 minutes.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-10-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need Rodgers to throw for 5 touchdowns and run for 2 more for my Fantasy team.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:13 AM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to see megatron get about 60 and a td for my ft

Packers win 27- 17

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.
jsa230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:36 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we hold on for the win, I think it could be HUGE for this team going forward. Let's go!!! Only seven minutes to go.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:00 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go Lions thanks for the help!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:26 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HOORAY we won.

Now we're out of that nasty #2 pick spot.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:49 PM    (permalink
tblain1
Rookie

tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So... I missed the game. Rodgers was out with a concussion but he had 2 quarters to put up points on our ole Lions. Were we that good? Were they that bad?
tblain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thank god, why do they win when i'm stuck at work until 4?

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 12-12-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
thank god, why do they win when i'm stuck at work until 4?
I missed the first half due to sleep. I woke up expecting to see some 28-0 score.. but it was 0-0 and Aaron Rodgers was knocked out. Pleasant surprise.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

we're 9-3-1 against the spread now.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 12-12-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
DrunkenLament
Rookie

DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenLament View Post
56-7 Packers

While Drew Stanton looked "good" last week I don't think he completed a pass past 10 yards, and with Green Bays Secondary jumping on every short route imaginable I think this game will get ugly real early (21 points in the first quarter).
Well... at least I got our point total correct! I'm shocked the Packers didn't show up today
DrunkenLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
30-27 Lions.
Packers have lost 4 games this year, every single one was by 3 points.
Every game the Packers have lost dating back to over 12 months ago has been either on the game's final play, or in the last 20 seconds of the game.

I think we've only had 2 close wins this season. The first Viking game, and you guys in week 4.

This game should be close..... Megatron seems to own Woodson. I think we'll try and get Tramon Williams on him.
OK, I was wrong about the high-scoring part, but my preminition about us losing a close game was right, and I have to say I put my money where my mouth was before the game on Bodog, taking the Lions straight up on the money line at +260.

I had no idea Rodgers would get hurt, or Jennings would backset a touchdown pass for an Int, but I had a bad feeling all week long about this game.

Anyway, congrats, and I'd love to see you guys beat Tampa Bay next week.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tblain1 View Post
So... I missed the game. Rodgers was out with a concussion but he had 2 quarters to put up points on our ole Lions. Were we that good? Were they that bad?
Packers offense was out of sync from the start. They tried to run the ball early instead of testing the secondary. They were off and the Lions defense was playing well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-13-2010, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Stafford4Prez

ALRIGHT LIONS WAY TO GO!!!!! Lets get em in Tampa next week!!