Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-14-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weezy's first single off The Carter 4 6'7" FT Cory Gunz. Song is alright has a "A Milli" feel to it, but I do not feel it is good enough to be the first single off the album especially an album like The Carter 4.

SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:37 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
Weezy's first single off The Carter 4 6'7" FT Cory Gunz. Song is alright has a "A Milli" feel to it, but I do not feel it is good enough to be the first single off the album especially an album like The Carter 4.

Id think a more radio play song would be released earlier, but Wayne goes off on this track. He kills it

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Id think a more radio play song would be released earlier, but Wayne goes off on this track. He kills it
After listening to it a little bit more it's actually really growing on me. I had the same thing happen with A Milli, and it ended up becoming my favourite Weezy song. I still do not feel this should of been the first single though, I have my speculations that this will just end up being a promo single and Wayne will end up releasing another song as the first official single.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't get a youtube video to work with that track.

Here's a link to the song if the youtube link isn't working for you. The beat bumps ******* hard.
http://www.youheardthatnew.com/2010/...by-bangladesh/
Old 12-14-2010, 04:13 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been blasting this song on repeat for the past half hour.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
ESVAburnout
Rookie

ESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

One word: Fabolous.

The most technical rapper out there. Lil Wayne is a ******* beast and maybe the best rapper out there. As a matter of fact I'm listening to him now and kicking it. But Fabolous is in such deep thought, so cunning and slick with his ****. For example the song: you got nothing on me.

"Take this family for a joke, play them Wayan brother games
And I'ma Git You Sucka, I be schemin' with this Keenan (that's right)
Aimin with this Damon , I'm putting that Major Payne in
My Little Man is on ya, Marlon and Shawn ya (yeah)"

If you understand that fully please explain it. I can guarantee you're going to have to get help. Another example is "clinton, hillbilly mother *******". Who can explain that? However, Eminem absolutely kills it in "No Love". Which thinking about it puts Eminem in the lead. Fabolous is an absolute beast though. Pushes over 2 ton of Marijuana too... Heh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV2ssT8lzj8
ESVAburnout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I likes it.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:27 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The beat's got a lot going on, idk how i feel about it. Weezy kills it regardless.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:54 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone let me know when Wayne actually becomes good again.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:03 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wayne was good there but that beat was so ******* annoying
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed. That was an annoying ******* beat.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The beat sounds EXACTLY lik A Milli.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pumped for the new album in February. I can already tell the song that has a bit of it at the end of the video is going to be sick.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, Tech N9ne > your favorite rapper

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Irv da Phenom goes hard.

Hitman D

Old 12-15-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Wow, I'm on like a two hour listening to music binge right now...

Probably my favorite Luda verse right here.

Hitman D

Old 12-15-2010, 08:40 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tech N9ne isn't the best rapper, but he is definitely one of the most entertaining, and puts on a show that is second to none. I ******* love Tech.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know why you guys are hating on that weezy beat, I like it a lot more than the actual lyrics.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I don't know why you guys are hating on that weezy beat, I like it a lot more than the actual lyrics.
I actually have come around to the beat. Weezy murders the track though so I would not say the beat over Weezy, but I have been wondering what the hell it says in the song under the beat? It's a sample from a song, but I swear it says something banana. Its been actually pissin me off during the song.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
because it's really annoying. kinda difficult to appreciate any rapping when there's a high pitch voice playing just as loud in the background.
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:57 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any1 have zion i's atomic clock cd?? i'm wondering if its worth buying.. can't find it on google

also.. anyone know when "random axe" is supposed to release? sean p, black milk, guilty simpson

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
ESVAburnout
Rookie

ESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Seriously? You all think Wayne killed 6'7"? How can anyone not admit Eminem is on the top of the game after that? He's spitting more than 2 words a second.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:00 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I recommend listening to 6'7 in a car with a system. I have 2 12's and it hits so hard. Wayne kills the sound, some of the best lyrics Ive heard for a while.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:47 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESVAburnout View Post
One word: Fabolous.

The most technical rapper out there. Lil Wayne is a ******* beast and maybe the best rapper out there. As a matter of fact I'm listening to him now and kicking it. But Fabolous is in such deep thought, so cunning and slick with his ****. For example the song: you got nothing on me.

"Take this family for a joke, play them Wayan brother games
And I'ma Git You Sucka, I be schemin' with this Keenan (that's right)
Aimin with this Damon , I'm putting that Major Payne in
My Little Man is on ya, Marlon and Shawn ya (yeah)"

If you understand that fully please explain it. I can guarantee you're going to have to get help. Another example is "clinton, hillbilly mother *******". Who can explain that? However, Eminem absolutely kills it in "No Love". Which thinking about it puts Eminem in the lead. Fabolous is an absolute beast though. Pushes over 2 ton of Marijuana too... Heh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV2ssT8lzj8
Fabolous is one of the most underrated rappers out there, one of the main thigns with him is he goes on a nice little run then disappears completely for awhile... If he put out with a bit more consistantcy I truly believe he would be 2nd best right now behind HOVA.

Last edited by trkaline : 12-16-2010 at 02:49 AM.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 03:55 AM    (permalink
ESVAburnout
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Fabolous is one of the most underrated rappers out there, one of the main thigns with him is he goes on a nice little run then disappears completely for awhile... If he put out with a bit more consistantcy I truly believe he would be 2nd best right now behind HOVA.
What's consistency got to do with being the best at rap? You could put out one song and it be so sick that you're obviously the best. I'd take someone with 5/5 #1 records than someone with 8/13 #1's and the rest 2's, 3's, 4's, etc.