Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2010, 08:05 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Introduce Yourself

Hey folks, just got this idea from being bored and looking at some of the other team forums and found the Vikings fans did this.

How did you become a Pats fan: Have a pretty strong Boston connection being from Ireland and always followed the Red Sox. Really started watching the Pats at the end of the 90s

Ever been to a game(how many): Yeah I went to the Wembley game against the Bucs. Pretty hard going to USA for a game

Favourite Player: Richard Seymour. Guy was, and still is, a beast. I also like Christian Fauria but I think that's becuase I killed with him in Madden lol

Draft pick you loved who busted: Chad Jackson. He was my favourite WR in that class but was terrible.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote