Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-16-2010, 12:52 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All the guys are good at making sigs.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:57 AM    (permalink
BASE_GOD
Rookie

BASE_GOD is a cocksman.BASE_GOD is a cocksman.BASE_GOD is a cocksman.BASE_GOD is a cocksman.

Oh thanks bra, you made me feel @ home
BASE_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:16 AM    (permalink
BASE_GOD
Rookie

BASE_GOD is a cocksman.BASE_GOD is a cocksman.BASE_GOD is a cocksman.BASE_GOD is a cocksman.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1278439010
I want this to say "Thank You Based God" With white background with this pic faded in the clouds.
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/ISHPumshGgA/0.jpg

Last edited by BASE_GOD : 12-16-2010 at 01:23 AM. Reason: idk
Old 12-16-2010, 10:19 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
not the same style as your current sig but its a Benn sig.
I was gonna ask for a caption but I like this one a lot anyway. Nice work man, thanks.

Should I host it myself or is that not necessary?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I was gonna ask for a caption but I like this one a lot anyway. Nice work man, thanks.

Should I host it myself or is that not necessary?
i stored it on tinypic, if that site should go down you might want a backup on photobucket.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh and i can still add a caption, maybe?
Old 12-16-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could you make me a LeGarrette Blount sig (preferably in Tampa Bay uniform) and have a caption that says 'Blount Trauma' on it?
Old 12-16-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know BK's a beast but if anyone wants me to make them a sig I'm down. Just started winter break and went to having absolutely no free time to more free time than I know what to do with, haha.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
I know BK's a beast but if anyone wants me to make them a sig I'm down. Just started winter break and went to having absolutely no free time to more free time than I know what to do with, haha.

you're too kind man.

you're just as good as i am bro.

lets both try it.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you're too kind man.

you're just as good as i am bro.

lets both try it.
Thanks man, I'll definitely do my best to give you a break with all these requests, I don't know how you do it haha.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:28 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
Could you make me a LeGarrette Blount sig (preferably in Tampa Bay uniform) and have a caption that says 'Blount Trauma' on it?

not very good.

hopefully Go_Eagles will do a better one.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Nah that looks great dude, I don't want to make a sig that either makes your work or my work go unused.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

not very good.

You never take credit for the awesome work you do.

If I may suggest something, you could have blount trama in green.

or plants sticking from the sides of it. Kinda like this:

Or have a small Bucs flag from both sides.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you

Last edited by Bosanac01 : 12-16-2010 at 04:48 PM.
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking about getting back to it. The sig I have now is the best one I've done so pm me if you want one done at this levelish... if you want good ones go to other people.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
I'm thinking about getting back to it. The sig I have now is the best one I've done so pm me if you want one done at this levelish... if you want good ones go to other people.
Your sig is good man, multi player/person sigs are really hard to do...i dont even bother trying to to do them!
Old 12-16-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
BASE_GOD
Rookie

could go eagles make me a signature with this polamalu pic with a white clean lookin background and and in the clouds the other guys face faded in the background as if he were god, the based god that is. And in quotations saying "Thank You Based God"...with rounded edges....thnx go eagles.. greatly appreciate it.
http://meetthadealer.com/wp-content/...10/10/LilB.jpg
Old 12-16-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
BASE_GOD
Rookie

Or that bonekrusher fellow, whosever up to it.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASE_GOD View Post
could go eagles make me a signature with this polamalu pic with a white clean lookin background and and in the clouds the other guys face faded in the background as if he were god, the based god that is. And in quotations saying "Thank You Based God"...with rounded edges....thnx go eagles.. greatly appreciate it.

i think he wants something similar to this, but with the troy polomalu pic instead.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
BASE_GOD
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
i think he wants something similar to this, but with the troy polomalu pic instead.
thats right, but with a more stylish creative looking white background.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
thats right, but with a more stylish creative looking white background.
Yeah well i don't know how to make sigs. I found that pic by doing a google search(trying to find out wtf is a based god), but BK & GE77 are pros at making 'em.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Last edited by V.I.P : 12-16-2010 at 11:10 PM.
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Quote:
This what you were looking for?

Old 12-17-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

not very good.

Excellent work, thanks.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you think of my new sig?

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:54 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

marshall thats the best i've see from you.

GJ Man.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
marshall thats the best i've see from you.

GJ Man.
Thanks a lot man, I like it a lot. I was gonna go with the Cincy skyline as the background, but chose to use Great American Ballpark(Reds stadium) instead, and am glad I did.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote