Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks Discuss the Seahawks

Old 12-26-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I except they don't try and take a shot down the field to start the game, but they work it around and feed Polk/Callier a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
I except they don't try and take a shot down the field to start the game, but they work it around and feed Polk/Callier a lot
I agree, the worst thing they could do is go deep right off the bat and have the ball picked off. I like how Tebow and Newton were used at their respective schools, it isnt NFL style but they read the defense out of the gun to where the other side is sort of frozen as to whether it is a run or pass. It doesnt look like they will be able to run wide all that much because Nebraska plays their safeties up to cut down on anything wide. I'd use a lot of unbalanced formations and see how the defense lines up.

I see where Steinkuhler isnt playing, he was pretty stout there in the middle. Also one of their safeties is out.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 12:26 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I agree, the worst thing they could do is go deep right off the bat and have the ball picked off. I like how Tebow and Newton were used at their respective schools, it isnt NFL style but they read the defense out of the gun to where the other side is sort of frozen as to whether it is a run or pass. It doesnt look like they will be able to run wide all that much because Nebraska plays their safeties up to cut down on anything wide. I'd use a lot of unbalanced formations and see how the defense lines up.

I see where Steinkuhler isnt playing, he was pretty stout there in the middle. Also one of their safeties is out.
Very true. I think Dennison being back will help out the defense even more, hopefully slowing down T Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Practice report from today:

-Jermaine Kearse was unstoppable. He had 3 highlight reel grabs and scored 4 touchdowns I think?

-Keith Price has shortened his delivery a noticeable amount from last year. Still not clear who is going to be the starter between him or Montana

-The defense used a bunch of 4-3 under and 3-4 looks. If we run even half our defensive looks with three down lineman I'm going to jizz in my pants

-Austin Seferian-Jenkins is the real deal. He has hands like a WR, great coordination, and he's stacked. I can already tell you he's going to be playing on Sundays

-Josh Shirley has a lightning fast first step. He's the Leo in the 4-3 under and an OLB in the 3-4 and is going to cause opposing tackles a lot of problems. He's only a RS freshman too oh man is he gonna be awesome to have for the next few years.

Last edited by Cicero : 04-21-2011 at 09:55 PM.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote