Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-12-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Demar Dorsey = Milk Carton

What happend to Demar Dorsey AKA "MR. NO FLY ZONE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was originally suppose to enroll at Louisville after being denied to Michigan, but never showed up at Louisville. I do know that he signed a LOI to a junior college before Michigan denied him just for a backup plan. But I haven't heard if he has actually played at that junior college.

Here is a article on it, but it doesn't really tell you much more then I did.
http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/spor...ar_dorsey.html
"You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Last edited by Silver & Blue : 11-12-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:17 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver & Blue View Post
He was originally suppose to enroll at Louisville after being denied to Michigan, but never showed up at Louisville. I do know that he signed a LOI to a junior college before Michigan denied him just for a backup plan. But I haven't heard if he has actually played at that junior college.

Here is a article on it, but it doesn't really tell you much more then I did.
http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/spor...ar_dorsey.html
Thanks man I really appreciate the info.......I knew that he had tryed to enroll at Louisville. I'm trying to figure out where he is now. In the Under Armour game he showed me "PROMISE" of a potential future 1st rounder if he could convert those cover skills to the collegiate level.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 11-12-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No problem, after doing some more research I found the Fort Scott community college football roster (the backup college for Dorsey) and I looked through the whole thing and he is no where to be found.

http://www.fortscott.edu/athletics/football/roster.aspx

Believe me, I am just as curious as you are to figure out what happened to him. It would be nice if someone asked Denard about him since they are cousins. I was pretty mad when Michigan denied him and I had a good reason to be if you look at our cornerbacks this year.
"You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:41 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

I guess he will go in the BEST THAT NEVER WAS category......SMDH

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 11-12-2010, 02:44 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happens too often, 80% of the time when kids don't qualify they never end up making it to the big time. Apparently it takes too much discipline to put the work in and stay clean for 2 years of JC.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
Happens too often, 80% of the time when kids don't qualify they never end up making it to the big time. Apparently it takes too much discipline to put the work in and stay clean for 2 years of JC.
If he doesn't get it together and get back on the field all I can say is what a waste of pure talent.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 11-29-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could he be a prep school?
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:09 AM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the kid couldn't even get into Louisville and apparently doesn't have the discipline to go to a JUCO. I wonder if all those bright bulbs in the Michigan messageboard universe will be sending apology emails to the Admissions Office.
HindSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HindSight View Post
the kid couldn't even get into Louisville and apparently doesn't have the discipline to go to a JUCO. I wonder if all those bright bulbs in the Michigan messageboard universe will be sending apology emails to the Admissions Office.
O let do it?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:21 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna find him and bring him here

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I'm gonna find him and bring him here
Bring him to the starting FS spot on Michigan's defense instead. kthxbai.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
I've had classes with a few guys from the football team and half of them were dumb as a rock. The amount of resources given to college athletes in order to pass classes is ridiculous.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:36 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should have gone to UNC. Carolina could have got him "tutors"
Old 11-30-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Should have gone to UNC. Carolina could have got him "tutors"
Should have gone to Auburn. At least he could've gotten paid before he failed to qualify.

Oh wait... Auburn is a SEC team. He would've qualified there.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:01 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
O let do it?
Dorsey sounds just like Flocka LOL.....IGNORANT!!!!

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 12-26-2010, 09:44 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

So it is said that "Mr. No Fly Zone" will take his talents to Tallahassee next Spring/Fall.

If you have any current information on Dorsey please don't hesitate to post any links in this Thread.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 12-26-2010, 09:52 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
I've had classes with a few guys from the football team and half of them were dumb as a rock. The amount of resources given to college athletes in order to pass classes is ridiculous.
You can say that again.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:40 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Will he play CB or S at the college level?

He was projected as a Safety out of HS

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 12-26-2010, 11:01 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNbLkiK0YtE

^Must see video link^

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2010/1...hawks-12-20-10

^FSU Link^

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 12-26-2010, 11:06 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well FSU has loaded up at CB, so S would be the most likely position for him. Hell, he probably would have started by the end of last season over Terrance Parks.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:11 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Who is an ideal comparison for Dorsey?

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 12-26-2010, 11:15 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

I want him to succeed, I really do. It's bad enough we have character guys on the college and pro level who never get on the right track. I just hope he looks at Michael Vick's situation and say hey I can 360 my life and get back on the right track if he can do it. "O LET DO IT"!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 12-26-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
Who is an ideal comparison for Dorsey?
Think of players who are really fast who need a lot of development on their coverage skills.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Rashean Mathis comes to mind for me due to the fact both play/played Safety and Dorsey's position at the next level IF he makes it will be CB also.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger