Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-22-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I almost asked a girl out in the Things Remembered today. True Story...

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:07 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why not ask a girl out anywhere? Don't be a nancy boy!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fischy is a nancy boy.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I really liked this girl in high school but could never tell her/ask her out because I'd get too nervous but I'm 60/40 she wouldn't exactly shoot me down (I gave her a shoulder massage and she stopped what she was doing and thoroughly enjoyed it then thanked me as I left! I was 20mins late for my actual class doing that.) So I finally work up the courage to add her on facebook after seeing her out the night before Christmas Eve. And she accepted!

So now I'm thinking of clever ways to ask her out and I'm thinking I'll post a song on her wall. "My hands are shaking" by Sondre Lerche if you have the time. It feels like it could be a cool way of telling her I've always liked her without rambling on in some message or beating around the bush and possibly falling back in that friend zone by just small talking with her.

Good idea?
Old 12-27-2010, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you get a number first, dont ******* ask her out on facebook.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
So now I'm thinking of clever ways to ask her out and I'm thinking I'll post a song on her wall. "My hands are shaking" by Sondre Lerche if you have the time. It feels like it could be a cool way of telling her I've always liked her without rambling on in some message or beating around the bush and possibly falling back in that friend zone by just small talking with her.

Good idea?
Great idea. Maybe after this, she can help you sew your vagina back together.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that is easily the worst idea i've ever heard.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
I laughed so hard.

Dude, she'll think you're a stalker. You gave her a SHOULDER MASSAGE and didn't try anything? She probably thinks you're ***. No girl ever lets you give them a shoulder massage unless they're thinking about more. Fact. Remember that next time you give grandma a rubdown.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
This x10. Creepy and awkward for her.

Clear something up for me though...How did this shoulder massage come about? You obviously must have some rapport with her already if you were able to walk up to her and massage her shoulders for 20 minutes.

From personal experience(s), bitches love massages and putting them in that comfort zone can make them much more comfortable around you and willing to do more things (if you catch my drift). I think if you can pull the massage card in like a week or two, and have a good convo with her during the massage, you can ask her at the end of it if she wants to hang out some time.

Something like, "You seem like a really down to earth girl, I would love to get to know you more. We should hang out some time."

I think this would be a little better than getting her number because of the comfort zone she will already be in at that point.

stephenson86

Last edited by JF4 : 12-27-2010 at 05:15 PM.
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
This x10. Creepy and awkward for her.

Clear something up for me though...How did this shoulder massage come about? You obviously must have some rapport with her already if you were able to walk up to her and massage her shoulders for 20 minutes.

From personal experience(s), bitches love massages and putting them in that comfort zone can make them much more comfortable around you and willing to do more things (if you catch my drift). I think if you can pull the massage card in like a week or two, and have a good convo with her during the massage, you can ask her at the end of it if she wants to hang out some time.

Something like, "You seem like a really down to earth girl, I would love to get to know you more. We should hang out some time."

I think this would be a little better than getting her number because of the comfort zone she will already be in at that point.
Lawlz at all the help everyone. I started to give another girl one (a friend) then the girl that sat next to my friend wanted one (because I'm awesome at them,) then I asked the girl I liked if she wanted one because she was sitting next to the both of them. I moved her hair to one side and went to town. It was pimp and I missed the boat.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Great idea. Maybe after this, she can help you sew your vagina back together.
Quote:
Oh god i couldn't stop laughing. That's exactly what ran through my mind as i read that. Great job guys.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Oh god i couldn't stop laughing. That's exactly what ran through my mind as i read that. Great job guys.
dude, she let him touch her shoulders. clearly she is DTF.

Old 12-27-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
dude, she let him touch her shoulders. clearly she is DTF.
-Excerpt from The Ben Roethlisberger Book of Dating.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
-Excerpt from The Ben Roethlisberger Book of Dating.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MetSox17 again."

well done, you'll get your rep in due time.

Old 12-27-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

Is that why she started crying when I took my dick out. Or was it the sores.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to go ahead and say that if you do the exact opposite of everything you listed in that plan... instant poon.

That's how bad your plan was.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This has been the best page on the "Relationship Advice Thread" EVER.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
That's how bad your plan was.
"A small dick's like a disability, man! Would you make fun of a guy in a wheelchair?! Huh?"

Old 12-27-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
This has been the best page on the "Relationship Advice Thread" EVER.
Ballin losing his virginity saga says GTFO.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He probably doesn't want to call her and be like...

Old 12-27-2010, 10:44 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
He probably doesn't want to call her and be like...

GET OUT OF MY HEAD
Old 12-27-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actual Advice:

Women are stupid, or they'll play stupid, either way be ******* direct like a man should be, sack up and ask her out. Worst thing in the world if ******* around and ending up friend zoned.

Get hold of a number or IM her on facebook and ask her out, either way, don't beat around the bush about it, you'll look like a *****.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:05 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Ballin losing his virginity saga says GTFO.
Is Ballin still around?

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:48 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
Watching is fun. Getting a BJ from two chicks at once is ******* fantastic. Sex isn't really anything special, unless you get creative with it.
This. First time i ever got my little fella sucked was by two females and at the age of 15 it was definitely life long highlight. Really wish it'd come up a few years later when i had a clue what i was doing but. Definitely could have converted that situation into something better.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:15 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This totally made my morning. You guys are awesome.

Heavy, man up, go to her house, and ask her out. Or don't. Facebook is really lame in general. Stop being a puss in boots.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote