Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-05-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

General Zod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hate on this band all you want, I actually like this album:

especially this song.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
hate on this band all you want, I actually like this album:

especially this song.
Kind of surprised how much I actually like that.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Kind of surprised how much I actually like that.
like I said, there are some good songs on this album:

sadly, it's just the cool thing to hate on a popular band regardless if they make a good album.

Old 01-05-2011, 09:38 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
like I said, there are some good songs on this album:

sadly, it's just the cool thing to hate on a popular band regardless if they make a good album.
Panic at the Disco suck. You gave me hell for Train? Come on dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Yes, I did give you ****. Put the bias aside.

Old 01-05-2011, 09:41 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, Train is awful, APS....

Calling All Angels may be the annoying song ever

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Well, Train is awful, APS....

Calling All Angels may be the annoying song ever
Oh I only like the song I posted. I think Ive only ever heard one or two other songs by them, but Panic at the Disco are just brutal.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:47 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh I only like the song I posted. I think Ive only ever heard one or two other songs by them, but Panic at the Disco are just brutal.
I actually remember the 1st time I heard Drops of Jupiter and wondering what the **** was the awful racket and why is he singing about space and why is this song popular? I then turned it off, got yelled at by this girl, went home, turned on Pinkerton, and jerked off for the first time.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:48 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

mmm its impossible to hear Pinkerton and not jerk off though, thats an unfair distinction.
Quote:
Old 01-05-2011, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Panic at the disco does in deed suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Panic at the disco does in deed suck.
says the dude with the System of a Down avy

Old 01-05-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stop arguing and listen to more hxc

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a new decemeberists album you ***** stop arguing about ****** music and worship Colin Meloy's awesomeness.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Old 01-05-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
says the dude with the System of a Down avy
Yes, I don't think many would argue for PatD > SOAD.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:18 AM    (permalink
cdmPSU17
Rookie

cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kyuss. That is all.

Penn State Dolphins Dodgers Wolves FC

Last edited by cdmPSU17 : 01-06-2011 at 12:22 AM.
cdmPSU17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:31 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Life changing stuff:

"Let me get that head *****, suck on my ******* dick ***** **** her in her mouth you a nasty ass *****"
Old 01-06-2011, 01:51 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Panic at the Disco is just awful, but Train ranks among the worst bands of all time.

4 terrible songs that somehow were popular and played non stop

I don't think it's possible to listen to those and not want to blow your brains out.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:54 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Apparently Im the only person ever who actually liked Drops of Jupiter. Ive never even heard that Hey, Soul Sister song.
Quote:
Old 01-06-2011, 01:56 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Drops of Jupiter was an alright song, and people need to give APS a break. No one in here is innocent of playing emo/sad music when going through a difficult break up.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-06-2011, 01:57 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I listen to "drops of jupiter" while your ***** sucks my nuts. Swag, Swag......swag
Old 01-06-2011, 02:05 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Looks and sounds even better on Bluray
Quote:
Old 01-06-2011, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I liked it better then the original song by the original band.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-06-2011, 02:16 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I liked it better then the original song by the original band.
Metric suck. Saw them live with Bedouin Soundclash, they were awful. Luckily Bedouin were amazing. Youre right the Scott Pilgrim version is lightyears ahead of the Metric version
Quote: