Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Carolina Panthers Team Forum

Carolina Panthers Team Forum Discuss the Panthers

Old 01-07-2011, 08:58 AM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.
Default Now that Luck...

Is out of the running for #1..

Any chance you guys trade say #3 or #4 to Tennessee for VY and draft AJ Green?

Trade Clausen away as well and pick up something for him while you can... then you know if VY flops massively you have the chance to possibly draft Luck #1 overall next year?
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Gary
Rookie

Gary hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Is that bad luck or what? Carolina in position to land a franchise QB and he returns to college for one more season. Wow. I hope Carolina sucks again and has one more shot. That's just not right the way their fans were excited only to be let down.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if we blow again next year he can go back again

maybe we get barkley or whoever else though

we're not trading any more picks. this organization wants nothing to do with vince young and I doubt anyone else does. he's going to get released

green is a possibility but if I know this organization like I think I do it's pretty much down to bowers, fairley or anyone else who rises up the boards on the defensive side of the ball
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, after seeing what happened last night I would say that Fairley is the obvious choice. He made the entire Auburn defensive line so much better and I think he would do the same here. I don't know anything about the guy in terms of work ethic but from what I saw on the field he is dominant.

Interior pressure >>>> edge pressure