Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2011, 09:56 AM    (permalink
FordFairlane
Rookie

FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default So Auburn are the National Champs.... for now.

Did anyone actually bother watching this farce of a national championship game? I could careless since in a few years Auburn will be stripped of this title and season and Newton will be stripped of his Heisman. I have became disgusted with college football this season. The Heisman is a joke and means about the same as a urinal cake anymore. The Schools that cheat out number the schools that play fair and when the lame NCAA finally catches one of them they push it under the table. The NCAA Finally caught someone in the act or red handed so to say. And instead of nipping this in the bud and making Auburn Forfeit this season before all the games were played they swept that investigation under the rug. But I am sure a few years from now they'll drag it out and punish Auburn. Of course after Auburn and the NCAA make millions. And they suspend players from Ohio St. NEXT season. Hmmm, do you think any of them don't declare for the NFL? What a slap on the wrist. It just sucks for those of us who watch and cheer for teams that do it the right way. I mean at this point they might as well make it a bidding war on all players, don't make them go to school, and let them take steroids.
FordFairlane is offline   Reply With Quote