Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-11-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
wait... so if they smile at you, they want the D, right?

legit question asked to me....
depends on the eyes. It's all in the eyes. If her eyes are saying "**** me" then you're golden.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
**** relationships and **** women. I'm officially moving into being a complete asshole just to get my dick in as many ******* pussys as possible.
Poor sportsfan. It's snowing tonight too so you probably can't even go out and try to pick up a rebound.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Any tips for getting out of the "friend zone"???
I've only done this once, and honestly, I'm not sure how I was able to do it. The more I've thought about it, I'm not sure if the girl was fully set on me in the "friend zone", she may have been unsure (never said anything to the sort of "love you like a brother", so there may be some uncertainty). It (the relationship) didn't last long, so that is something you'll have to consider, but who knows how different your situation is.

Me and this girl had been friends for a while, but when we met up through one of our friends, I got her number and we had been talking and texting for about a month, often late into the night. We had all kinds of stupid friend zone talks, which made me think for sure I was in the friend zone, but I still wanted to take a shot after about two weeks of thinking it over. Well after one stretch wehre we hadn't talked or texted eachother for about three days she called me the night before we were going to go to our friends house to chill and have a small party. She said the whole "Can't wait to see you tomorrow" and I said the same thing back and I had somethingI wanted to talk to her about, but it should wait till the next day. I picked her up to go to our friends house (hadn't planned on it, but she needed a ride and I figured it'd only help my chances). I picked her up and on the way to our friends house she asked what I wanted to talk about. So I just came out with it and said (I don't remember what exactly I said but it was something very close to) "I'm not sure what you've thought about me and you, but I think its worth a shot if we try to go have dinner and chill alone, and see if it's worth being more than just friends." Well by then, I really don't know what exactly she said, because I was thinking about so many other things as I was saying it and immediately after, but she sais something like "Yeah, I'd like to try us out." (Thinking harder, that may be exactly what she said).

So I don't know if this helps you at all, but its probably the closest thing you'll get to advice for the switching out of friend zone. For the record, we only went out for about a month, then I decided to end it (though I'm pretty sure she was thinking about it anyway, not much of a fight was put up). We still talk occasionally, I only ever talk to her when I need a female perspective on other females.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Poor sportsfan. It's snowing tonight too so you probably can't even go out and try to pick up a rebound.
Determination is a cure-all.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:58 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
wait... so if they smile at you, they want the D, right?

legit question asked to me....
I hope you told the guy yes.

Old 01-12-2011, 12:02 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I've only done this once, and honestly, I'm not sure how I was able to do it. The more I've thought about it, I'm not sure if the girl was fully set on me in the "friend zone", she may have been unsure (never said anything to the sort of "love you like a brother", so there may be some uncertainty). It (the relationship) didn't last long, so that is something you'll have to consider, but who knows how different your situation is.

Me and this girl had been friends for a while, but when we met up through one of our friends, I got her number and we had been talking and texting for about a month, often late into the night. We had all kinds of stupid friend zone talks, which made me think for sure I was in the friend zone, but I still wanted to take a shot after about two weeks of thinking it over. Well after one stretch wehre we hadn't talked or texted eachother for about three days she called me the night before we were going to go to our friends house to chill and have a small party. She said the whole "Can't wait to see you tomorrow" and I said the same thing back and I had somethingI wanted to talk to her about, but it should wait till the next day. I picked her up to go to our friends house (hadn't planned on it, but she needed a ride and I figured it'd only help my chances). I picked her up and on the way to our friends house she asked what I wanted to talk about. So I just came out with it and said (I don't remember what exactly I said but it was something very close to) "I'm not sure what you've thought about me and you, but I think its worth a shot if we try to go have dinner and chill alone, and see if it's worth being more than just friends." Well by then, I really don't know what exactly she said, because I was thinking about so many other things as I was saying it and immediately after, but she sais something like "Yeah, I'd like to try us out." (Thinking harder, that may be exactly what she said).

So I don't know if this helps you at all, but its probably the closest thing you'll get to advice for the switching out of friend zone. For the record, we only went out for about a month, then I decided to end it (though I'm pretty sure she was thinking about it anyway, not much of a fight was put up). We still talk occasionally, I only ever talk to her when I need a female perspective on other females.
I don't see when you were ever in the friend zone...
Old 01-12-2011, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
I mean, I could try. But the degree of difficulty went up considerably and considering how emo I am right now, I needed something easy. My car doesn't handle the snow well, so I'd probably have to walk or risk not being able to get my car home.
Plus none of my potential booty call women are going to be willing to risk the snow and they're all pissed at me, so that's a problem.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:06 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
I don't see when you were ever in the friend zone...
A few conversations I had with her when we first started talking a lot had a lot to do with her last boyfriend. Plus it just seemed like she acted differently, like I had been friend zoned, and I think I at least partially was because she acted different towards me after I had asked her out. I can't really remember any actual conversations verbatim, but I remember having a distinct feeling for about a week or two that I had been friend zoned.

Old 01-12-2011, 12:07 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I mean, I could try. But the degree of difficulty went up considerably and considering how emo I am right now, I needed something easy. My car doesn't handle the snow well, so I'd probably have to walk or risk not being able to get my car home.
Plus none of my potential booty call women are going to be willing to risk the snow and they're all pissed at me, so that's a problem.
Well at least you have the internet...

Old 01-12-2011, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wrong thread.

Last edited by Cicero : 01-12-2011 at 12:33 AM.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
**** relationships and **** women. I'm officially moving into being a complete asshole just to get my dick in as many ******* pussys as possible.
Care to elaborate on what happened? Clearly the new chick isn't going to end up being your wife, as you proclaimed earlier...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Care to elaborate on what happened? Clearly the new chick isn't going to end up being your wife, as you proclaimed earlier...
He stated in the RDT that she broke things off with him via text, presumably because her friends told her to after meeting him.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've came to the decision that I make a lot better decisions in social situations when I'm not heavily intoxicated. Most of my opportunities have happened when I've been relatively drunk.

In other news, a girl that sat next to me in a class last semester decided to sit by me in two of my classes this semester and we talk quite a bit. I saw her at a club on my bday in November. She bought me a drink, and I asked her to dance on the floor and we did for a while. The night ended awkwardedly, but I'm just going to assume that we were both drunk and she didn't remember, since we talked like normal before class the next week. Don't what to make of the situation now, probably see what she's doing this weekend and go from there.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You let a ***** buy you a drink?

But ya
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post

But ya
Like I said, it was my birthday, idk haha
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:42 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
He stated in the RDT that she broke things off with him via text, presumably because her friends told her to after meeting him.
This would be the assumption. Unless she went from being smiley/giggly/flirty/happy to telling me to **** off all by herself. She is a woman, so it is possible.

So much for that whole being respectful and patient BS. ****.

Old 01-13-2011, 02:43 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post

But ya

You complained about a guy getting free alcohol.

Old 01-13-2011, 03:41 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
A few conversations I had with her when we first started talking a lot had a lot to do with her last boyfriend. Plus it just seemed like she acted differently, like I had been friend zoned, and I think I at least partially was because she acted different towards me after I had asked her out. I can't really remember any actual conversations verbatim, but I remember having a distinct feeling for about a week or two that I had been friend zoned.
Did you bone this chick before you broke it off with her?!

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:32 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best advice when you land in a friend zone is to look for a different chick. It's not worth your time trying to bone her when she doesn't want it. But if you are lucky time will come and you will catch her at the right moment. Just make sure you're not there when the roofies effect wears off.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:58 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
The best advice when you land in a friend zone is to look for a different chick. It's not worth your time trying to bone her when she doesn't want it. But if you are lucky time will come and you will catch her at the right moment. Just make sure you're not there when the roofies effect wears off.
This.

Also, the ONLY way out of the friends zone is to very visibly be NOT in the friends zone with a different woman. Even then it's usually temporary, but oh well.

(Or drug her, of course.)

Old 01-13-2011, 07:00 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Don't what to make of the situation now, probably see what she's doing this weekend and go from there.
No, ask her to hang out on a weekday. Weekday implies that you are too busy on the weekend to **** around with her nonsense.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:24 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This would be the assumption. Unless she went from being smiley/giggly/flirty/happy to telling me to **** off all by herself. She is a woman, so it is possible.

So much for that whole being respectful and patient BS. ****.
I went back and read your immediate reaction to her rejection. Things that rang out to me:
  • She wasn't making time for you. This speaks to her not being ready for a real relationship, or at least a healthy one.
  • She wasn't making you a priority. Calling you on short notice and expecting you to be there isn't very considerate. This speaks to flaws in her personality that don't align with what you want/need. If you're into someone, you make time. You don't sit back and throw them an hour here and there. She wasn't as into the idea of being with you right now as you were with her.
  • She did you a favor. She didn't use you or string you along. She noted that it wasn't going to work for her, so she ended it. She could have been a little more classy and called you, but at least she had the decency to make it known.
  • Her friends aren't to blame. They probably confirmed for her what she had already decided. Yes, you met and charmed her friends and this and that. She was probably 55/45, leaning towards ending it, but she wanted her friends' take. I'm not sure why she wasn't into dating you. We know you are a player, so possibly that player vibe made her reticent. She might want a different type of guy, different career path, or maybe she's just a giant C. She might also be dating someone else and decided to go his way. The friends aren't to blame. She was leaning one way, and they just backed her decision.
  • Her decision shouldn't affect your progress. It is generally difficult to get past the first or second date. Pretty much your second try with a girl, you got to 4+ dates. You learned a lot about what you're looking for. This didn't work out, but you learned that you are capable of wanting a relationship and identified traits that are attractive to you. Once you have some time to think, you'll be able to identify the traits she had that didn't work for you. You can then take that into your next relationship.
Overall, I'm sorry that this happened, but I'm glad you tried. Ideally, you will be able to get back on the horse in some time. Keep posting. You are the man.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I've came to the decision that I make a lot better decisions in social situations when I'm not heavily intoxicated. Most of my opportunities have happened when I've been relatively drunk.

In other news, a girl that sat next to me in a class last semester decided to sit by me in two of my classes this semester and we talk quite a bit. I saw her at a club on my bday in November. She bought me a drink, and I asked her to dance on the floor and we did for a while. The night ended awkwardedly, but I'm just going to assume that we were both drunk and she didn't remember, since we talked like normal before class the next week. Don't what to make of the situation now, probably see what she's doing this weekend and go from there.
Use this as an excuse to get her out with you. Tell her you owe her a drink, that you'd love to meet up some time soon. During the week, preferably, cause like Brent said, you're very busy during weekends. The most difficult part of hooking up with a chick is getting her in that 1 on 1 situation where you can talk to her. You have an in.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly think sometimes, women try to start a fight on purpose just to start a fight.

Like, it comes out of no where. So frustrating.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta keep things interesting.