Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-13-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I honestly think sometimes, women try to start a fight on purpose just to start a fight.

Like, it comes out of no where. So frustrating.
This should not be news to any man.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Haha exactly this is quite old news.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Use this as an excuse to get her out with you. Tell her you owe her a drink, that you'd love to meet up some time soon. During the week, preferably, cause like Brent said, you're very busy during weekends. The most difficult part of hooking up with a chick is getting her in that 1 on 1 situation where you can talk to her. You have an in.
I am pulling the weekday date tonight. I have no idea if it's going to work, but, worst case scenario, I hang out with a girl and do something other than being bored.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Use this as an excuse to get her out with you. Tell her you owe her a drink, that you'd love to meet up some time soon. During the week, preferably, cause like Brent said, you're very busy during weekends. The most difficult part of hooking up with a chick is getting her in that 1 on 1 situation where you can talk to her. You have an in.
She is a really quiet and shy girl though. That makes it tough. The seat she would have normally sat in today was taken because some dude I met in an earlier class decided to sit next to me. If I see her at all this weekend I'll try to do something.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:07 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
The seat she would have normally sat in today was taken because some dude I met in an earlier class decided to sit next to me. If I see her at all this weekend I'll try to do something.
I ******* hate when that happens, and that seems to happen to me VERY often. I always try to sit close to the cute girls, so when the professor brings up a group project, it's easier to talk to chicks. Works aalll the time.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
She is a really quiet and shy girl though. That makes it tough. The seat she would have normally sat in today was taken because some dude I met in an earlier class decided to sit next to me. If I see her at all this weekend I'll try to do something.
Is it a lecture hall?

Casually put your bookbag on that seat before class, nobody will sit in it. When its around that time when she comes in, casually remove it. Don't act like you saved the seat for her, be smooth with it.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:27 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're still in the minors with that ****. Wait until you get married.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I honestly think sometimes, women try to start a fight on purpose just to start a fight.

Like, it comes out of no where. So frustrating.

From another part of that same standup (couldn't find video for it):

We're not taught to live in reality. We're taught to live in our imaginations, in a fantasy land, right? I remember--it's true. Growing up, I used to have imaginary tea parties. I would put imaginary tea in imaginary cups and drink them with my stuffed animals. That's ******* crazy, okay? Like, in any other universe, that's just schizophrenia, right? And the problem is, it carries into adulthood. Like, guys, you ever get in a fight with your girl and she's much more pissed off at you than she should be and you're like, "whoa, that argument escalated really fast"? It's 'cause for the last week, we've been having a fight .. And in our head, you said all the wrong ****.

She's my favorite new comedian.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I ******* hate when that happens, and that seems to happen to me VERY often. I always try to sit close to the cute girls, so when the professor brings up a group project, it's easier to talk to chicks. Works aalll the time.
Yeah, it kinda sucked. Didn't end up talking to her at all today. Meh, I'll just go out tonight and this weekend and see what happens. This is just some little kind of side project, I guess.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post

From another part of that same standup (couldn't find video for it):

We're not taught to live in reality. We're taught to live in our imaginations, in a fantasy land, right? I remember--it's true. Growing up, I used to have imaginary tea parties. I would put imaginary tea in imaginary cups and drink them with my stuffed animals. That's ******* crazy, okay? Like, in any other universe, that's just schizophrenia, right? And the problem is, it carries into adulthood. Like, guys, you ever get in a fight with your girl and she's much more pissed off at you than she should be and you're like, "whoa, that argument escalated really fast"? It's 'cause for the last week, we've been having a fight .. And in our head, you said all the wrong ****.

She's my favorite new comedian.
Here it is...

Old 01-13-2011, 06:32 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I HATE how woman snoop. My own freakin mother went through my whole damn apartment claiming she was just looking for my freakin retainer. Why the hell would she do that? Im not even going to wear it when I'm at school, nor will I when I am at home.

I've seen her snoop in my dad's stuff before, even his damn emails. I hate how it seems like there's no freakin privacy with females. If I never seriously date a girl, that's exactly why.

Last edited by StickSkills : 01-13-2011 at 06:42 PM.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
I HATE how woman snoop. My own freakin mother went through my whole damn apartment claiming she was just looking for my freakin retainer. Why the hell would she do that? Im not even going to wear it when I'm at school, nor will I when I am at home.

I've seen her snoop in my dad's stuff before, even his damn emails. I hate how it seems like there's no freakin privacy with females. If I never seriously date a girl, that's exactly why.
how did she get in, did you not lock it?

Old 01-13-2011, 09:04 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
You're still in the minors with that ****. Wait until you get married.
CJ I've been married 5.5 years.

i done stole dis sig
Old 01-13-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I am pulling the weekday date tonight. I have no idea if it's going to work, but, worst case scenario, I hang out with a girl and do something other than being bored.
This just ended.

Though I think if I worked a bit harder I could have ****** her tonight, I couldn't muster up the effort because she was both far more goddamn annoying than I thought (this is why you can't meet girls when you're drunk) and a heavy smoker (didn't know that), so now I reek of cigs and I wasted 2.5 hours.

Ah well, time to relax with a beer and then go to sleep

Old 01-13-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
CJ I've been married 5.5 years.
I guess you know what I mean then. 14 years myself.

Old 01-13-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I was ten when you were married.

Old 01-13-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

I was 12 when you were born.

Old 01-13-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So.....im suppose to hang out with a chick this weekend. Never really hung out with her much before, but we talk due to having a couple classes and what not and it has always been pretty cool, and we are pretty comfortable with each other, Ive been able to make her laugh quite a bit. So it seems like it could be a good little date. She might be out of my league a little bit, but I know she isnt shallow and seems be pretty interested in me for the most part.

Think im gonna take her out to dinner or somethin....just a little nervous i guess....junior in college this year and i havent dated anyone since my senior year in high school....last one didnt really end too well so ive been a little tentative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was 12 when you were born.
I was 0 when I was born. :D
Old 01-13-2011, 10:52 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Since we had the first kid there's actually been a lot less of that crap. I know that is not the case with everyone.

i done stole dis sig
Old 01-13-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
So.....im suppose to hang out with a chick this weekend. Never really hung out with her much before, but we talk due to having a couple classes and what not and it has always been pretty cool, and we are pretty comfortable with each other, Ive been able to make her laugh quite a bit. So it seems like it could be a good little date. She might be out of my league a little bit, but I know she isnt shallow and seems be pretty interested in me for the most part.

Think im gonna take her out to dinner or somethin....just a little nervous i guess....junior in college this year and i havent dated anyone since my senior year in high school....last one didnt really end too well so ive been a little tentative.
If it's a first date and you don't know each other that well an activity might be better than a passive situation where you have to talk a lot. Especially if you're nervous.

i done stole dis sig
Old 01-13-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If it's a first date and you don't know each other that well an activity might be better than a passive situation where you have to talk a lot. Especially if you're nervous.
Well, its hard to tell.....because im never nervous when im around her and just talkin to her....but thats a good point you make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

That was a strange night. A girl from one of my classes last semester who had had my eye on walked by me in a bar last night and started a conversation with me. She was asking weird questions like "what is your dream job" and who my favorite teacher in our major was. We talked for a good 15 minutes (I was looking for a reason to bump and go off with my buds, just to leave it on a good note), and she eventually said one of her friends was calling her phone. I told her we should get drinks or something next week and got her number. She seemed pretty excited. I might call her on Tuesday or Monday or something.
Old 01-15-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoo, go vikes!
Old 01-15-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Whoo, go vikes!
Yeah, I'm carefully optimistic. The whole "my friend called me" thing kinda worries me, but she asked some relatively deep questions and seemed pretty enthusiastic. Some buddies of mine are having a house party tonight, maybe I'll run into some sexy freshmen. Pretty good weekend so far.