Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-23-2011, 07:57 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
The Bears can say whatever they want about the division title, I'll take the conference.

Yep.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:58 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
Wow. Steelers are pounding the Jets, huh?

Packers vs. Steelers. A very common preseason pick, too, although a tough road getting here.

They'll complete negate any running game so it's going to be all on Mr. Rodgers. Interesting to see how our D matches up. Mendenhall isn't elite but he'll pound for yards and Big Ben is hell to take down. Wallace is their biggest offensive threat at this point. We need to practice tackling for the next two weeks or Ben + Menden will murder us.
Our offensive line is going to have to play about 500x better to even stand a chance against the Steelers. Woodley and Harrison are going to make it tough for Aaron to get outside the pocket, so they are going to have to keep a tight end and a back in to block on a lot of plays. McCarthy needs to call a MUCH better game also. We've dominated the first halves of all of our playoff games, but McCarthy's second half play calling has allowed teams to get back into the game. We're also going to need Rodgers to be all ******* eye of the tiger like he was against the Falcons. If we play our best game, we can beat them...but I'm afraid we might need to play our best game to even have a chance.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:11 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Yep.

the raji gifs are so full of win
Old 01-23-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rant: There were 1,206 no-shows for the game. Few excuses are acceptable for not attending this classic rivalry game with so much on the line.
This is completely unacceptable.
TimmG6376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:51 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bring on Pittsburgh
Old 01-23-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.fox11online.com/generic/news/Live_Streaming

Live homecoming stream.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:37 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved how DD said hes been blessed with 2 great QBs but this one got him to a superbowl.

I feel bad for guys like Grant, Finely and Barnett.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice to see Sam Shields come up big. Anyways, good luck in the Super Bowl.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
I loved how DD said hes been blessed with 2 great QBs but this one got him to a superbowl.

They still get a ring, don't worry. Haha.

Why feel bad for them? Who knows if we'd be here if they had started? The adversity made us a better team. They'll just have to come back next year and make sure we get there again so they can play in one!

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post

Just a testament to the depth and our ability to adapt.

We just faced 5 elimination games over the past 5 weeks and earned a trip to Dallas.

Eli Manning - Check
Jay Cutler - Check
Michael Vick - Check
Matt Ryan - Check
Jay Cutler/Todd Collins/Caleb Hanie - Check, check, check
Ben Roethlisberger - TDB
Old 01-23-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our playoffs started in week 15 and its been nothing but incredible.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
They still get a ring, don't worry. Haha.

Why feel bad for them? Who knows if we'd be here if they had started? The adversity made us a better team. They'll just have to come back next year and make sure we get there again so they can play in one!
While this is true it just sucks for them because you never know when your going to be back. So not being able to play in it probably kills them but im sure they are still pretty stoked.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty confident that the NFC Championship Game will be the standard for the Packers for years to come.

Old 01-23-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Don't worry about Grant, Finley and Barnett(well, with Bishop's payday he might be on the way out)

this team is poised to be in NFCCG for years to come
Old 01-23-2011, 11:37 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How nice it is to beat the Bears in a game that Rodgers really played about a 'D' game for himself.... his passing on those final 2 drives was terrible, low passes in the grass on great play-action calls.... one to Quarless in the left flat and the last one to Crabtree on 3rd & 1.

Question: What happened to Walden, for Francois to be in there for the whole at least last quarter. Injury or performance? Walden had 2 sacks vs Chi LT in week 17 and I thought he'd be big again.

Can you believe Vegas has us the slight favorite over Pittsburgh?

I agree with you guys who would have rather faced the Jets.... I don't think the Jets, Ravens, Patriots, or Colts could have come close to stopping our offense in the JerryDome. But the Steelers with Polamalu can. I know Rodgers lit them up last season, in Pitt, but I don't think Polamalu was healthy that game... not sure. I have it saved on my DVR... thank God we have Sam Shields now instead of Josh Bell.

HALLELUIAH for DRIVER!
And Woodson and Clifton. The old guys.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

I don't like that the Pack are early favorites. Doesn't really make sense. Pitt has been very impressive all year and had the better record

whatever though, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter. This will be a tough game. The #1 and #2 scoring defenses going at it. Just like they say, defense wins championships, and both teams are here in big part because of their D's

Bright side is that the Pack seem to follow up poor games(like today) with good ones. Rodgers and the offense couldn't have played ANY worse than they did in that 2nd half. With how competitive Rodgers is, you know his performance today will be eating him up this week. He'll be on a mission to have a MUCH better game. Oh, and inside that Dallas dome, he'll get to wear his favorite shoes!
Old 01-24-2011, 12:05 AM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I know is Arod in a dome is a very good thing. Just hope our OL can handle all of the blitz packages that the Steelers give us. I do, however, like our WR's versus the Steelers CB's.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:12 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Rodgers couldn't have played ANY worse than they did in that 2nd half!
To put that statement into context:

Over the Packers' final 10 possessions of the game today, Rodgers was 9 of 19 for 106 yards with 0 touchdowns, 2 interceptions and a passer rating of 25.2.

It reminded me of how he played before and after a hit to the head in Washington on a QB sneak. Greg Bedard was still with the JSOnline then, and he really thought that Rodgers suffered a concussion earlier in the game, and not just in OT on his final pass that was picked off and his head smashed helmet to helmet.

It wasn't just great Bears defense after the early part of the 2nd quarter.

Rodgers missed short simple passes badly down the stretch.... I'd like to blame something and I think he was a bit woozy from the Peppers hit. Maybe.
Old 01-24-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Yeah, won't lie, after that cheap hit by Peppers, Rodgers wasn't the same. They get a week off, though. I'm not worried about Rodgers.
Old 01-24-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anybody could make a gif of Cutler riding the stationary bike that would be fantastic.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:25 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
If anybody could make a gif of Cutler riding the stationary bike that would be fantastic.
What size, do you have a video?

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:47 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

haha thats what I want so badly. Somebody gif that shizzz. tenyardtorrents gets the games up for you to download, I don't know how to make gifs, but I want to get a gif of that sooo badly. It made me laugh
Old 01-24-2011, 10:09 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

I hate clicking this thread now because I enjoy looking at the title that much.

Old 01-24-2011, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hoooooooly **** people, we're in the ************* Super Bowl! **** YES!

PROS:
-We're in the Super Bowl. Enough said.

CONS:
-How am I supposed to deal with this massive erection for two weeks?

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:44 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
Hoooooooly **** people, we're in the ************* Super Bowl! **** YES!

PROS:
-We're in the Super Bowl. Enough said.

CONS:
-How am I supposed to deal with this massive erection for two weeks?
Just let it happen. Give the 'Don't act like you're not impressed' when you get dirty looks.