Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-27-2011, 03:49 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
What Our Pets Dream about:

I loved both the octopus and the vacuums. I think I'd have given the octopus the nod, but I'm not sure because the vacuum one is so epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post

The most epic of epic face palms.
Eh, the question isn't whether or not there's global warming, it's about whether or not it's caused by man. And IMO, we have a negligible effect - at best.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eh, the question isn't whether or not there's global warming, it's about whether or not it's caused by man. And IMO, we have a negligible effect - at best.
More than anything, I was shocked at the simple retardation involved in saying "It's cold outside, so where's the global warming?" I guess it's kinda the fault of climate change proponents for calling it global warming instead of climate change. Climate change is more about extreme weather patterns in both the summer and the winter, and that just isn't deniable. I'm not too well read on the issues, so I don't know how much is caused by man or not. But I do know the "It's cold, so no global warming" thing is the dumbest thing I've heard all day, and that's saying something because in a class discussion this morning one guy cited a movie as an example for his point.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-27-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The most epic of epic face palms.

But but but but but.....

It's cold outside.
Cardon Dioxide is plant food.
In the 70's, everyone said there would be global cooling.
There were sceintist hocked emails staying their is no such thing.
Its all a constiparacy.

GLOBAL WARMING DOESNT EXIST!!!! LALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!!!

This is a joke. Especially the spelling and grammatical errors.

Last edited by Crickett : 01-27-2011 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Please let me know if I should delete this for being too political in nature.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:05 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hooray for political conversations that, sadly and bizarrely, having nothing to actually do with politics. you know your system has been co-opted when...
Is this the clue to get off the global warming subject? Because I have something to say that I found out recently through my ventures into the meteorology that is actually pretty interesting. If you want it left alone though, don't worry I'll keep it to myself. It doesn't really "take sides" in the argument, its just more infromation to consider on the subject.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:12 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
More than anything, I was shocked at the simple retardation involved in saying "It's cold outside, so where's the global warming?" I guess it's kinda the fault of climate change proponents for calling it global warming instead of climate change. Climate change is more about extreme weather patterns in both the summer and the winter, and that just isn't deniable. I'm not too well read on the issues, so I don't know how much is caused by man or not. But I do know the "It's cold, so no global warming" thing is the dumbest thing I've heard all day, and that's saying something because in a class discussion this morning one guy cited a movie as an example for his point.
Well I guess its OK (at least I hope), if not I'm sure njx will make this disappear...

You aren't off at all in you're basic idea of the climate change. Basically "global warming" does mean more severe contrasts to the lows and highs. That goes for temperature and precipitation.

But the information I'm talking about in a last post was a bit of information an Accuweather meteorolgist brought up in one of his videos showing how solar flares coinciding with man's industrial buildup have been historically more intense (these flares last for years) during the time when man has supposedly started changing the atmosphere. But the most recent solar flare was much less intense than predicted, and the next few solar flares are expected to continue that trend, and he believes that by 2030, the Earth will be cooling, and in an extreme circumstance, we could see a "mini ice age" by 2050. There really is now way to figure out which side is right in laying the blame on humans or the sun right now, but by then we should now that if the Earth is still warming, humans have had an effect. If not, we know that humans, indeed, pale in comparison to the power of the Sun.

Old 01-27-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hooray for political conversations that, sadly and bizarrely, having nothing to actually do with politics. you know your system has been co-opted when...
It's sad, because it's absolutely about science and not politics. But it will devolve into a political discussion because politicians use it as a hot button issue without knowing what the **** they're talking about.

Sorry for killing the /b/ thread again guys.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 01-27-2011 at 04:17 PM.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Only this time:

Old 01-27-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's sad, because it's absolutely about science and not politics. But it will devolve into a political discussion because politicians use it as a hot button issue without knowing what the **** they're talking about.

Its OK, I at least contributed to it...

Consider this my additional apology.

Old 01-27-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

words, refresh page, more words, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Oh and totes did not mean to start debate. I probly should have only posted the top half, which is where the idiocy was. But alas, I am nothing if not lazy.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-27-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Oh and totes did not mean to start debate. I probly should have only posted the top half, which is where the idiocy was. But alas, I am nothing if not lazy.

At least we kept it scientific and didn't delve into the dark alley... so to speak.

Old 01-27-2011, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Polar Express. It's just like Saw.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:43 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe because they're both crappy movies?
Old 01-27-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:38 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Well I guess its OK (at least I hope), if not I'm sure njx will make this disappear...

You aren't off at all in you're basic idea of the climate change. Basically "global warming" does mean more severe contrasts to the lows and highs. That goes for temperature and precipitation.

But the information I'm talking about in a last post was a bit of information an Accuweather meteorolgist brought up in one of his videos showing how solar flares coinciding with man's industrial buildup have been historically more intense (these flares last for years) during the time when man has supposedly started changing the atmosphere. But the most recent solar flare was much less intense than predicted, and the next few solar flares are expected to continue that trend, and he believes that by 2030, the Earth will be cooling, and in an extreme circumstance, we could see a "mini ice age" by 2050. There really is now way to figure out which side is right in laying the blame on humans or the sun right now, but by then we should now that if the Earth is still warming, humans have had an effect. If not, we know that humans, indeed, pale in comparison to the power of the Sun.
99% of the scientists are on one side with fox news on the other...
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-27-2011, 05:58 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
This just simply isn't true. The scientific community is incredibly divided on the topic.

And so I don't get killed:
Old 01-27-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah seriously njx hippster hear already ruined the name of this thread.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:22 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-27-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Old 01-27-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I hope you apply some troll physics to your engineering career. I'm sure it would result in a long and prosperous one.

I'm sure it will lead to a very prosperous life.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-27-2011, 06:35 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cute/funny animal pics>crappy convos.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote