Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2011, 02:11 PM    (permalink
MrRedskins
Rookie

MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.
Default The 10th pick

Considering we have a plethora of needs I personally think we need to trade down, perhaps even out of the 1st round if possible, to acquire more picks. But of course what I want DON'T MEAN SHEEIT, that being said.........

I feel like Cameron Jordan needs to be the pick (unless DaQuan Bowers drops which I doubt =\) ...Not only does he fill the need at 5 technique, he is a cold beast. The reason I say go DE as opposed to OLB in the 1st round is because: A) we need to stop BS'n and give Chris Wilson a chance, if he fails, Rob Jackson looked pretty damn good in the last 2 games of the season. B) Vonnie Holiday, Kedric Golston or Phillip Daniels have no business starting.

Round 2: Interior lineman (offense)
No need to really explain that.

Not only would drafting Jordan would instantly make our D instantly better, it would give us quality depth in the aforementioned lineman. To cap it off, if we can move Zo to DE and give Wilson/Jackson the other DE spot (whishful thinkin).

Thoughts??

1- RG3!!! (QB, Baylor)
3- Nigel Bradham (OLB, FSU)
4- Brandon Washington (G, Miami)
4- Matt McCants (T, UAB)
5- Brandon Hardin (FS, Or St)
6- Andrew Datko (T, FSU)
7- Edwin Baker (Mich St)

2012...RGIII...Welcome to DC!!!!
MrRedskins is offline   Reply With Quote