Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-25-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default HOMEWORK HELP Thread

I made this thread woth inspiration from CutlerChris and his homework problems. Post problems with homework here and see if The Elders on these forums can help you with them.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can probably help with US History, Chemistry, Physics, and Math becuase I've taken college courses in high school on these subjects

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Why? Why... Why! Why would people ask for help here? Unless they have no access to the telephone, the outer world, parents are dead, no IM service works on their pc and the only page that loads is this one, why would people want advice on homework from here?
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I had homework problems I don't think I'd look here......

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
If I had homework problems I don't think I'd look here......
i wouldnt look for help anywhere but a teacher, bul utler Chris wuld. but like i said when it comes to math/scienve sometimes nobody can help nless they have a backround knowlege of it. For Example my mom is a business lady so she probably wouldnt know crap relating to Physics or CHemistry.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

im 25 yrs old and graduated law school i can helpw with a lot......but i wud suggests asking ur parents, teachers, friends or anybody else first
Old 03-25-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Can somebody write me an essay on one of the following topics:

(1) Does Mill’s “harm principle” allow for enough state intervention in our mutual dealings and exchanges? Why or why not? Give examples.

(2) What does Hobbes mean by a “state of nature”? Do you think he is right to insist that without a very strong government we would descend into such a state? Can you provide any examples to back up your answer?

(3) Compare Nozick and Marx on the problem of private property. Does each individual have an inalienable right to his or her property? What limitations, if any, should the State impose on this right? Be sure to display an awareness of what the opposing view would object to in your position. Can you meet your opponent’s objections?
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post

(1) Does Mill’s “harm principle” allow for enough state intervention in our mutual dealings and exchanges? Why or why not? Give examples.

(2) What does Hobbes mean by a “state of nature”? Do you think he is right to insist that without a very strong government we would descend into such a state? Can you provide any examples to back up your answer?

(3) Compare Nozick and Marx on the problem of private property. Does each individual have an inalienable right to his or her property? What limitations, if any, should the State impose on this right? Be sure to display an awareness of what the opposing view would object to in your position. Can you meet your opponent’s objections?
I say we make an essay request thread....

I got this one boys.....

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Guys I am a junior in HS, and I am trying to decide what major I should have in college I will probably go to Ohio State. I am thinking astrophysics but IDK yet.
Old 03-25-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ghost View Post
Why? Why... Why! Why would people ask for help here? Unless they have no access to the telephone, the outer world, parents are dead, no IM service works on their pc and the only page that loads is this one, why would people want advice on homework from here?
My predicament is that I don't have any one in my class' phone number, nobodys on MSN, I have no idea what it's even asking, and nobodys responding to the topic on the class discussion forum. I also asked my dad, and he was hella confused. So I am completely desperate at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does it mean like how fast she was moving or something in order to clear the bar? It's a real vague question and doesn't have a lot of information to go on either.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
My predicament is that I don't have any one in my class' phone number, nobodys on MSN, I have no idea what it's even asking, and nobodys responding to the topic on the class discussion forum. I also asked my dad, and he was hella confused. So I am completely desperate at this point.

I remember answering questions like that in Grade 12 Physics. It's asking how fast the person was travelling I believe, they just left out a word.

I can't remember how to do it, sorry. Physics isn't my strong suit.
Old 03-25-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you see, she is travelling at the speed of light so therefore you have your speed and distance and then just plug it it. :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was a child prodigy, so I can help . . . think of young Chas from the Royal Tenenbaums . . . lol
Old 03-25-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
JPLUFF
Veteran

JPLUFF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

Sad thing is I took Political Theory last year and could probably write the first two essays. Unfortunately I don't have time for that. #2 would by far be the easiest though.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I just wrote an entire essay like a week ago on a very similar subject for a Philosophy class I'm in. I wasn't a big fan of the Leviathan, but Hobbes has a lot of valid arguments.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

I actually already did that assignment and decided to do #1. I'm a big John Stuart Mill fan so it made the most sense to do.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
snuff

Anyone want to write a 6 page scientology paper for me? You have to use 8 scholarly sources(I have 6).
Old 03-25-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
i wouldnt look for help anywhere but a teacher, bul utler Chris wuld. but like i said when it comes to math/scienve sometimes nobody can help nless they have a backround knowlege of it. For Example my mom is a business lady so she probably wouldnt know crap relating to Physics or CHemistry.
I'll count you out for help on English.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psychology 20 -sooo, i need to find a song or some symbol or some movie clip thats romantic and say what makes it romantic and it needs to be like...half a page, who wants to do it for me :) ?

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
im 25 yrs old and graduated law school i can helpw with a lot......but i wud suggests asking ur parents, teachers, friends or anybody else first
I refuse to believe that someone who has graduated from law school would use the word "wud". No offense, but if I believed that I would lose all hope in humanity.

I suppose in respect to this thread, I'm useful in regards to talking philosophy and writing, but I suppose if anyone knows how to cure a case of writer's block I'm all ears. I need to pump out an essay by Tuesday and I'm having an utter ***** of a time getting started.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
snuff

You act like lawyers are respected people...
Old 03-25-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
You act like lawyers are respected people...
Ur Honer i obgect!!!
Old 03-25-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

i type bad and use aim speak but i am lawyer and snuff that was hilarious....im only a year removed from law school and people dont like me already
Old 03-25-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
Psychology 20 -sooo, i need to find a song or some symbol or some movie clip thats romantic and say what makes it romantic and it needs to be like...half a page, who wants to do it for me :) ?
im not gonna do it but i suggest the movie casablanca or any bogart movie for that matter