Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-28-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I don't know her all that well, so I'll have to talk more about with my friend about it, but I don't get the impression she's one I'm going to be able to **** around with after just one date. It's going to have to be something steady. I need a shortcut.
She said she thinks you're hot, not cute or she likes you. Go for it bro.

Edit: Upon further review, maybe not such an easy get in get out situation. I revise my advice to this... If it takes more than minimal effort (and an unwillingness to be a dick), don't go for it.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Last edited by eaglesalltheway : 01-28-2011 at 04:40 PM.
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 04:43 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This whole situation sounds like a waste of time. You're only interested bc you think she's interested. You never would have thought about this girl if your boy didn't say anything. You could maybe try to invite her over for a movie, but if she's not into that kind of thing, and you're not into what she's looking for, just walk. You are mobile.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
This whole situation sounds like a waste of time. You're only interested bc you think she's interested. You never would have thought about this girl if your boy didn't say anything. You could maybe try to invite her over for a movie, but if she's not into that kind of thing, and you're not into what she's looking for, just walk. You are mobile.

To everyone else, she not freaky or anything like that, just one of those people who doesn't go out a lot.

Obviously my interest went up when I found out she was interested, but I've always thought of her as a prospect of sorts. I think I was just turned off by the fact that I knew I'd have to go the relationship route.

I'm pretty sure I'm just going to tell her my friend told me what she thinks about me and I'd be down for something casual, but I'm not a relationship type.

I've been a good person lately, and I should probably continue with that. However, in my usual fashion, I'm already plotting the idea asking her out, and then when she accepts almost never talking to her unless I'm in need of a ****. Oh, and be willing to cheat on her whenever the opportunity arises.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's official. Not being ****-faced at the bars > being ****-faced at the bars.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
It's official.
What's the reason?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
What's the reason?
Better things happen when I'm out and I'm not completely belligerent. The whole liquid confidence thing has never really worked for me. For some reason being really drunk freezes me up.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:03 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Ok guys, so last night I slept in this chicks bed and we were kissing and **** but it didn't go anything farther and in the morning me and my friends left.

Do I pursue this girl further or forget about it?

Thanks.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:19 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you want to...?
Old 01-30-2011, 12:39 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Well, would you?
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:42 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends on the girl.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:41 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Better things happen when I'm out and I'm not completely belligerent. The whole liquid confidence thing has never really worked for me. For some reason being really drunk freezes me up.
So.. don't get really drunk, just get a solid drunk. Getting smashed is old news anyways.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Well, would you?
What he's trying to say is (In this order)

Is she hot? (if so we need pics to confirm).

What would your intentions be?

And what do you think her intentions are?

Old 01-30-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Lucky for me I'm a happy drunk, even when I'm puking up my stomach. Like djp said, get solid drunk, or only buzzed if that'd work for you. That way you've had enough that the receptors in your brain that lock you up don't work, but the ones that allow you to think and function like a normal human being still do.

Old 01-30-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lol, the liquid confidence theory suggests that you get buzzed enough to where you don't give a **** about being rejected, not get-completely-lit-and-not-be-able-to-carry-a-conversation drunk.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Lol, the liquid confidence theory suggests that you get buzzed enough to where you don't give a **** about being rejected, not get-completely-lit-and-not-be-able-to-carry-a-conversation drunk.
Ahemmm...

I got this... hahaha

Old 01-30-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Buc Baller12
Rookie

Buc Baller12 is a cocksman.Buc Baller12 is a cocksman.Buc Baller12 is a cocksman.

So I'd like to get over this girl i have a crush on because she has a BF; and i really don't see them breaking up anytime soon. Unfortunately i waited too long to ask her out; that is what she told me. I knew she was interested at one point but i didn't want to date her at that time. Now that she has a bf i want to date her know. It is driving me insane.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:07 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
So.. don't get really drunk, just get a solid drunk. Getting smashed is old news anyways.
Truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox
Truth.

Buzzed > trashed

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Honestly, I feel the best when I have 2-4 drinks. I just act a fool when I get drunk.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:36 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am mean 50% of the time. Wow, I am awesome! This is good, right guys?
Old 01-30-2011, 11:41 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nope. That's too low a percentage.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:43 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Nope. That's too low a percentage.
I agree. Apparently tho, at 50% they gotta stop talking to u. So I gotta be nice to everyone and love everything. **** THAT!
Old 01-30-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Honestly, I feel the best when I have 2-4 drinks. I just act a fool when I get drunk.
2-4 drinks? If I'm going out I've typically polished off a 6 pack by about 7:30. I won't even have a slight buzz at 2 drinks. My 4th drink will be when I can notice an ever so slight difference.

As the great George Burns once said: "Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth."
Old 01-31-2011, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
2-4 drinks? If I'm going out I've typically polished off a 6 pack by about 7:30. I won't even have a slight buzz at 2 drinks. My 4th drink will be when I can notice an ever so slight difference.

As the great George Burns once said: "Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth."
Well, I don't mind driving downtown when I go out with my buddies, so I try to play it safe with the drinks. Around 3 nice mixed drinks and I'm feelin' pretty good.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Around 3 nice mixed drinks and I'm feelin' pretty good.
Vagina and all?

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:38 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

If I want to get buzzed... 3-5 drinks (this is optimal drink range for asking out chicks, unless you are a giant human being). Anything past that, the chick will most likley see you as what your are, a drunk fool.