Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-24-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The 2011 SEC Thread

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6054615

Quote:
Florida cornerback Janoris Jenkins has been arrested on a marijuana possession charge, his second arrest in the past 20 months.

Jenkins was arrested early Saturday in a Gainesville nightclub. Corporal Tscharna Senn, public information officer for the Gainesville Police Department, says an officer found Jenkins in the club's bathroom with a "small, clear bag of cannabis."

Continued...
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh Sniper, you and your love for the SEC.

New year, new thread! Hide your underage daughter and hide your dead girlfriend's credit card, the SEC is out to reclaim another national title! Only this year it's different...

Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee's offense should be fun to watch.

We'll just have to see if our JUCOs can make an instant impact on defense.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I expect some sort of a rebuilding year for Auburn this year I guess. Dyer is gonna sex it up like crazy though.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dyer's gonna be a good'un. He's got them juicy thighs.

Tyler Bray has juicy everything though!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think tenn is really going to surprise people. i can see them having a great year.

as for auburn, i can see a down year with 4 losses ish. i compare barrett trotter (who will probably be the starter at qb) to a colt mccoy. this years teams has aloottt of depth though. i think the loss of 4 starters on the o line with all that chemistry is going to hurt just as much as cam.

we'll see how dyer does with cam gone and more focus on him. i love me some him though. its going to be an exciting year for sure.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Predictions

The Bama - LSU winner will win the SECW. Both look to be reloading with top-ranked recruiting classes & will be 3-deep everywhere with talent. LSU will have more experienced QBs but the Tide has a better running game & defense, s/b a great game.

SCAR will battle it out with a surprising contender Tennessee team for the SECE slot in the SECCG, Florida will be the disappointing team after losing Meyer.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
The Bama - LSU winner will win the SECW. Both look to be reloading with top-ranked recruiting classes & will be 3-deep everywhere with talent. LSU will have more experienced QBs but the Tide has a better running game & defense, s/b a great game.

SCAR will battle it out with a surprising contender Tennessee team for the SECE slot in the SECCG, Florida will be the disappointing team after losing Meyer.
explain to me how florida could disappoint anyone. did you see them play this season?
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
explain to me how florida could disappoint anyone. did you see them play this season?
You sound like you doubt John Brantley's ability to suck.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tried to warn people about the Jonathan Crompton effect with Brantley. No one wanted to listen.

I actually think we'll see some improvement from him this year however.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:27 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I suppose the only real mysteries here is which teams fill out the 3-8 spots or so in the SEC for more road trips to bowl games where Big-Ten fans can bring their ice scrapers with them to clean up the remains of their football team off the parking lot pavement after "the brotherhood" gets finished with 'em :^)
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6073670

Quote:
Arkansas Razorbacks receiver Lance Ray has been arrested and charged with marijuana possession.

The 19-year-old Ray was arrested late Saturday night by university police after the smell of marijuana was detected coming from his dorm room. According to a preliminary police report, Ray had a brown rolled cigarette containing a green leafy substance that tested positive for marijuana.

The misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance charge carries a maximum penalty of one year in jail.

Continued...
Old 01-30-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6073670

The 19-year-old Ray was arrested late Saturday night by university police after the smell of marijuana was detected coming from his dorm room. According to a preliminary police report, Ray had a brown rolled cigarette containing a green leafy substance that tested positive for marijuana.

The misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance charge carries a maximum penalty of one year in jail.

Continued...
Carrying on the Matt Jones traditions of busted Razorbacks....
Old 01-30-2011, 09:15 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be going to the LSU recruiting bash in downtown Baton Rouge. It should be fun and I'll get free food and beer.

Outside of stuffing my face and drinking beer I'm going to try and cover the event for my sports blog.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I'll be going to the LSU recruiting bash in downtown Baton Rouge. It should be fun and I'll get free food and beer.

Outside of stuffing my face and drinking beer I'm going to try and cover the event for my sports blog.
I kin haz link 2 ur blog?
Old 01-30-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I kin haz link 2 ur blog?
Check out my sig where it says "check out my blog"

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-31-2011, 10:42 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Decommits. After Meyer left. Hey it happens
Old 02-01-2011, 06:00 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Carrying on the Matt Jones traditions of busted Razorbacks....

I tell ya, these SEC kids... If they're going to be involved in the drug trade, they should go all in.

Ya know... kinda like Iowa's Derrell Johnson-Koulianos. If you're not the biggest drug king-pin west of the Mississippi, you're not doing it right.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:31 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Check out my sig where it says "check out my blog"
Sorry. I have sigs and avatars off to make the site much faster. I'll scope it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post
Ya know... kinda like Iowa's Derrell Johnson-Koulianos. If you're not the biggest drug king-pin west of the Mississippi, you're not doing it right.
Go big or go home.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

LSU fans, what's the deal with Craig Loston? Is he going to be a starter?
Old 02-03-2011, 02:19 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
LSU fans, what's the deal with Craig Loston? Is he going to be a starter?
He stands a damn good chance at starting this year. He won't have much competition for the starting FS position since Jai Eugene graduated.

Also, you can check out my blog for how my experience at LSU's recruiting bash went.
http://lasportsdude.wordpress.com/

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by diabsoule : 02-03-2011 at 02:22 AM.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:15 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

On my sports show tomorrow my co-host and I will discuss LSU's recruiting class with recruiting expert Sonny Shipp

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-07-2011, 12:11 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vols just swapped out Chuck Smith for Peter ******* Sirmon. Seriously...

Lance Thompson will take over the DL, and Sirmon will become LB Coach.

:(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

South Carolina somehow actually wins the East again this year...

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:24 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2011/...aws-tennessee/

Janzen Jackson withdraws from Tennessee for personal reasons. Expected back next season.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter