Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-31-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post

the promo tonight seemed very similoair to this
I am rooting for it to be Sting but I am going to find it hard to believe its him until I see him in a WWE Ring on 2-21-11.

I can see it being Undertaker though cause they need to have him build up something for his Wrestlemania match.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to be surprised by whatever happens on 2/21, but I'm sure it'll be spoiled from me somewhere.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
I am rooting for it to be Sting but I am going to find it hard to believe its him until I see him in a WWE Ring on 2-21-11.

I can see it being Undertaker though cause they need to have him build up something for his Wrestlemania match.
true.but RAW on 2/21 is in California and there had been rampent speculation WWE wants to induct Sting into the HOF.like you said who knows.but one thing's for sure can't wait to see next weeks promo
Old 01-31-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
true.but RAW on 2/21 is in California and there had been rampent speculation WWE wants to induct Sting into the HOF.like you said who knows.but one thing's for sure can't wait to see next weeks promo
I have been reading how people think its Sting cause its in Cali and he is from there. It makes sense but like I said I got to say its Undertaker until I am proven wrong. I am actually hoping I am wrong cause I want to see Sting Vs Taker at mania. Then have Sting get his HOF induction.

BTW if it does end up being Sting that has got to be a giant kick in the nuts to TNA. Losing Nash and Booker T to the rumble and Sting to possible WM match.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it is indeed Sting the Sting vs Taker at Wrestlemania...Dear Lord make it happen Vince
Old 01-31-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If it is indeed Sting the Sting vs Taker at Wrestlemania...Dear Lord make it happen Vince
Let him enter to this music and then we got the icing on the cake

Old 02-01-2011, 12:23 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have heard rumors that it will be Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker on 2/21

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
What rumors? Brock is done with wrestling.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:25 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I doubt if they found a way to sign Brock they would have him in a match with Taker on Raw that would be a PPV match.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:28 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I doubt if they found a way to sign Brock they would have him in a match with Taker on Raw that would be a PPV match.
I don't know why I was thinking 2/21 was a PPV. Heard something that it will be Lesnar vs. Taker at Wrestlemania or something like that. I was talking to a friend whose huge into wrestling and he said that Vince was trying to work something out with Lesnar since Brock is getting tired of UFC. I took it with a grian of salt since I don't follow either very closely

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:34 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I don't know why I was thinking 2/21 was a PPV. Heard something that it will be Lesnar vs. Taker at Wrestlemania or something like that. I was talking to a friend whose huge into wrestling and he said that Vince was trying to work something out with Lesnar since Brock is getting tired of UFC. I took it with a grian of salt since I don't follow either very closely
2/21 is a day after this upcoming PPV the Elimination Chamber. According to the reports ya your friend is right Vince has tried to sign Lesnar as either a wrestler or special enforcer(Like Tyson at WM 14) but UFC wont allow it cause he has a fight or two left on his deal.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:21 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I've heard Taker actually wants to face Barret at WM.makes some sense.Berret helped Taker alive and is now on SD so could help further the angle along
Old 02-01-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

TNA's promo hyping up "They"

Last edited by T-RICH49 : 02-01-2011 at 05:21 PM.
T-RICH49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Osirian Portal all the way!
Old 02-03-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post

Osirian Portal all the way!

Winning a wrestling match with hypnosis? **** this company.
I really really hope at least someone gets this.

Last edited by Crickett : 02-03-2011 at 05:21 PM.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I never thought I'd see the Cornette Face in this thread :(
Old 02-03-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would mark out.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I prefer this one, myself

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I'm assuming those were photoshopped?if not OMG
Old 02-03-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

So it's Fortune vs Immortal.TBH better then the rumored MEM comeback.have the fued center around the originals trying to keep Bischoff from destroying TNA
Old 02-03-2011, 10:53 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So it's Fortune vs Immortal.TBH better then the rumored MEM comeback.have the fued center around the originals trying to keep Bischoff from destroying TNA
I never understood why they didn't just do that after Bound For Glory in the first place.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never understood why they didn't just do that after Bound For Glory in the first place.
Here's why. Originally they were going to bring back the Main Event Mafia. But then Booker T, Kevin Nash and Sting decided to go to the WWE. Once Booker T and Kevin Nash showed up at the royal rumble, TNA realized they were going to need a massive rewrite.

Soooooo, that's what they did. And suddenly, a swerve that had not been hinted at ever had to be hinted at heavily tonight (and by that, I mean spelled out by a conversation between A.J. Styles and Eric Bischoff) tonight.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Here's why. Originally they were going to bring back the Main Event Mafia. But then Booker T, Kevin Nash and Sting decided to go to the WWE. Once Booker T and Kevin Nash showed up at the royal rumble, TNA realized they were going to need a massive rewrite.

Soooooo, that's what they did. And suddenly, a swerve that had not been hinted at ever had to be hinted at heavily tonight (and by that, I mean spelled out by a conversation between A.J. Styles and Eric Bischoff) tonight.
I think your missing my point I am talking about.

When Immortal first debuted at BFG when Hardy cracked Anderson with the crutch and won the world title. The next night I felt they should have turned Fortune face instead of making them 1 giant cluster **** of a stable w/ Immortal.

To me that would have been better then what they have been doing leading up to their failed MEM reunion they tried.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:03 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

yep to be honest I think WWE saved TNA.TNA was better off with a fortune vs immortal battle use the Kaz's, AJ Styles and Beer Money more then 50+year old wrestlers(and I love Book, Sting and Nash) but Fortune vs Immortal makes way more sense.the interesting thing is will Flair side with Immortal or Fortune when he returns
Old 02-03-2011, 11:05 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I think your missing my point I am talking about.

When Immortal first debuted at BFG when Hardy cracked Anderson with the crutch and won the world title. The next night I felt they should have turned Fortune face instead of making them 1 giant cluster **** of a stable w/ Immortal.

To me that would have been better then what they have been doing leading up to their failed MEM reunion they tried.
agreed by having Fortune allign with Immortal it made there be WAY to many heels and not enough faces