Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-02-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TH is TOTES BlasDad!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 02-02-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember being taken aside by my 4th grade teacher asking me to stop asserting myself so much in class. I don't remember what I was saying, or if I was just being right about too many things or being an asshole. Just that I got taken aside.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I remember being taken aside by my 4th grade teacher asking me to stop asserting myself so much in class. I don't remember what I was saying, or if I was just being right about too many things or being an asshole. Just that I got taken aside.
I had a similar experience except that the teacher flipped out on me instead of pulling me aside and left me traumatized for the rest of my life.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Can I be your son?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I need a new video game to play. Sign me up for that too.
I'll teach the boys. Come, my sons. I'll show you the ways of the herd.

Oh, and your mother can't be with you anymore...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:37 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I once got 2 days of detention for smiling while the teacher bitched our class out, even wrote a letter sayings "I'm sorry for smiling, I will never smile again."

I was the nicest kid ever stupid **** teacher, I even had to ask where the principals office was

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Ya, I did the same thing in 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th grade. In 6th grade, I'd just moved to MS from MA. Needless to say, the curriculum down there was way behind where I was at in MA. The teacher was pissed because no one was paying attention (class full of hoodlums, tbh), and yelled "You need to pay attention, you haven't seen this stuff before!" It was like fractions or some ********, and I - in all of my smart-ass wisdom - yelled back at her "Yes I have, this stuff is old to me." She took me out in the hall and we had a conversation in which I completely schooled her jank wrinkled ass. Yeah, she got the last laugh as I was forced to take basic math again despite my A in the old hag's class. Probably ruined my entire academic career because if you didn't go to Algebra in the 7th grade (soonest there), there was no way to get into ANY AP class (yeah, somehow math has bearing on History, English, and Science...yay, Mississippi!). So I pretty much gave up caring about my grades at that point. **** that *****!
Old 02-02-2011, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I had a similar experience except that the teacher flipped out on me instead of pulling me aside and left me traumatized for the rest of my life.

This happened to me as well. One time in 8th grade, I was writing notes back and forth on the desk with my friend and the teacher saw me, stomped over, yelled at me when I tried to erase it, then dragged the desk to the front of the room and forced me to read what I wrote (which had something to do with a girl in the class) then made me stand there for the rest of class. I already have anxiety disorder, so that f'ed me up in the head a little, haha. One of those things that popped up in my head quite often when I tried to sleep at night.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:46 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My 4th grade teacher once told me to stop asking questions because it would confuse the other students. Like the one day, he was showing us stuff on a globe...like real basics about the continents...and I started asking questions about latitude and longitude and the Tropic lines....he tried explaining at first then just told me not to ask because it was too advanced for the rest of the class.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont make kids read their notes, instead I read them and, assuming it's not too bad, talk with them after class about how, if you dont want people to know certain things, dont put it in writing, nor should you text/picture message it. I do use the phrase "pro tip:" to start as well.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I once got 2 days of detention for smiling while the teacher bitched our class out, even wrote a letter sayings "I'm sorry for smiling, I will never smile again."

I was the nicest kid ever stupid **** teacher, I even had to ask where the principals office was
Almost the same thing happened with me. Our 4th grade Teacher pulled all of the boys out of our class and yelled at us about being brats, I always smiled when I was nervous and she got ticked and told me to stay after school (while being a complete ***** to me for the rest of the day).IDK why she didn't believe me because I was quite until my freshman year in high school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
My 4th grade teacher once told me to stop asking questions because it would confuse the other students. Like the one day, he was showing us stuff on a globe...like real basics about the continents...and I started asking questions about latitude and longitude and the Tropic lines....he tried explaining at first then just told me not to ask because it was too advanced for the rest of the class.
I was in all the smart kid programs for most of my academic career, which was good for stuff like that. In the school system I was in they gave everyone an IQ test if parents consented to it to put you in a specialty program based on the result. They sort of coached you on how to be a bright kid without pissing other people(teachers) off and went along with the classes you were in and taught you more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I dont make kids read their notes, instead I read them and, assuming it's not too bad, talk with them after class about how, if you dont want people to know certain things, dont put it in writing, nor should you text/picture message it. I do use the phrase "pro tip:" to start as well.
Brent confirmed for bro tier teacher.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is my favorite thread. Must. Get. Back. On. Track.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I was in all the smart kid programs for most of my academic career, which was good for stuff like that. In the school system I was in they gave everyone an IQ test if parents consented to it to put you in a specialty program based on the result. They sort of coached you on how to be a bright kid without pissing other people(teachers) off and went along with the classes you were in and taught you more.
I was in what we called "Enrichment Class" but it was only once a week for like half the school day...cheap rural PA schools yanno....had to be with the "normies" the rest of the day.

And we need more funny pictures, I'm breaking my own rules about discussion:

Old 02-02-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:24 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have some scumbag steve traits, I am disappoint!

I remember getting kicked out of a class and told to come back when I'm ready to stop being such a smart ass in year 12(senior year) for asking a smart ass question, spent two weeks up in private study with a bunch of mates until the teacher had to actually come and ask me to return to class when he realised I wasn't just going to come back on my own!

My report cards pretty much read "has a lot of natural ability but is a disruption in class" for every subject, except for a couple which basically said "sleeps through class". I really wasn't that hard to teach either, all you had to do was give me a challenge and I would work my ass off to solve/beat it, too bad that the Australian school system isn't about challenging the gifted students or trying to get the most out of students and instead focuses on trying to get the dead weight of society to a decent level...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:52 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have zero scumbag steve traits. Infact, I think he's Bachelor Frog's arch nemesis. Bachelor Frog would HATE Scumbag Steve. Paranoid Parrot's paranoia would be wrought from a previous or ongoing friendship with Scumbag Steve, and Socially Awkward Penguin would idolize Scumbag Steve in a way.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm an average student. I do whats told and nothing more. Don't get in trouble, don't ask smart ass questions. Copy notes, get my hw done, sit there quietly and watch other people make asses of themselves.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:57 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I have zero scumbag steve traits. Infact, I think he's Bachelor Frog's arch nemesis. Bachelor Frog would HATE Scumbag Steve. Paranoid Parrot's paranoia would be wrought from a previous or ongoing friendship with Scumbag Steve, and Socially Awkward Penguin would idolize Scumbag Steve in a way.
I'm pretty sure Scumbag Steve would be Bachelor Frog's roommate.

I'd post a picture about but ******* Meme Generator breaks and timeouts like every 5 ******* minutes.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

And this one I just found funny because I've literally done it many times:

Old 02-02-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Nah, SAP just wouldn't be able to tell him how much of a scumbag he is:

Old 02-02-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Old 02-02-2011, 08:43 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

And this one I just found funny because I've literally done it many times:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Nah, SAP just wouldn't be able to tell him how much of a scumbag he is:

Quote:

you two won my internetz

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BTW, I think Scumbag Steve is going to be my next Halloween costume.

Last edited by BeerBaron : 02-02-2011 at 08:54 PM.
BeerBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:56 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scumbag Steve and Bachelor Frog are compatible, because I am a mix of SAP and BF, and all of my friends are Scumbag Steve. It works, in a weird way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote