Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 11-20-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sucks Moore and Jones are seniors, but I'm totally pumped about Hunter and Rodgers as Bray's WR's.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vols are going bowling!
Old 11-27-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy 26th anniversary, Voodoo!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:45 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gus Malzahn to Vandy. A+ hire IMO.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

That is an epic hire. Not looking forward to facing Malzahn's offense every year for the next, I dunno, 5 years?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:38 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow.... Vandy did something right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Turns out he's not going to vandy afterall.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and Vandy fans hearts are shattered yet again.

Quote:
Old 12-30-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone put me out of my misery. please.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Well, there is still basketball......

Quote:
Old 12-31-2010, 12:14 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Well, there is still basketball......
Uhhh, you been keeping up with them the last 5 games? It's gonna be a loooong season.

The one positive from this game is I got to chill and talk with TH while I was in line for hot chocolate at half time.
Old 12-31-2010, 01:29 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Vandy fan i can only laugh at final score of that game........

Thats really the only highlight if Vandy football season......:(

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
The one positive from this game is I got to chill and talk with TH while I was in line for hot chocolate at half time.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It was my first UT game since I went to a Vandy game when I was a kid. I lost my voice by the end of the night and felt like I was suffering from exhaustion on the way home. Freakin' awesome.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

So who are the other guys the Vols are recruiting?

Quote:
Old 02-01-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

LB - Lamar Dawson
LB - Curt Maggitt
DE - Leon Mackey (Juco)
DT - Timmy Jernigan
DT - Gabe Wright
OT - Antonio Richardson
Old 02-01-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Okay, I got some questions about recruiting since I'm relatively new to following it....

1) What happens if a school over signs?

2) WTF is the difference between a soft and hard commit?

3) Out of those guys you posted Voodoo, who has the best chance to sign?

Quote:
Old 02-01-2011, 07:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Okay, I got some questions about recruiting since I'm relatively new to following it....

1) What happens if a school over signs?

2) WTF is the difference between a soft and hard commit?

3) Out of those guys you posted Voodoo, who has the best chance to sign?
1) They can either let kids out of their scholarship to attend a school elsewhere(I know LSU did this with a recruit last year). They can greyshirt a kid which basically means the player pays his own way for the first semester of school and then picks up a scholarship after that. Or they can place some kids in JUCO or prep school.

2) A soft commit is usually given to a player that is wavering in their commitment or is taking visits to other schools. A hard commit is basically a player that people have a good idea on in terms of them not backing out or wavering on their commitment.

3) - LB, Lamar Dawson
- LB, Curt Maggitt
- OT, Antonio Richardson

50/50 on Gabe Wright.
Leon Mackey and Timmy Jernigan are long-shots.

Since you're new to recruiting you should check out Volnation's recruiting forum. It's where I get 90% of my info. Only bad thing is there are a ton of annoying idiots over there.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Only bad thing is there are a ton of annoying idiots over there.
I've noticed.

Quote:
Old 02-01-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Curt Maggitt just made it official like a ref with a whistle.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Things are looking on the up for us getting Timmy Jernigan. He just eliminated Florida, and it's down to UT, FSU, LSU.

Quote:
Old 02-02-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Vol's line went from having no talent (Fulmer and Kiffin era) to ******* stacked. I love coach Dooley.

EDIT: My favorite recruit so far has to be Marlin Lane, he reminds me of Jammal Lewis and Arian Foster. I can't wait to see how big he gets.

Quote:

Last edited by DoughBoy : 02-02-2011 at 06:07 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:03 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

104.5 had Antonio Richardson on the radio today and he sounds like a great kid. Our offensive class combined with our freshmen from last year are gonna be deadly.

I just hope our JUCOs on defense pan out this year because we're going to need them.

I'm worried about this year's starters at linebacker. It will probably be our weak link on the team.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:14 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

DL Coach Chuck Smith is gone. Lance Thompson will take over the DL, and they've upgraded Peter Sirmon to LB Coach.

:(

But if Smith becomes Titans DL Coach, then I'll be happy!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Bruce Pearl needs to be gone. Like, a season ago gone.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Bruce Pearl needs to be gone. Like, a season ago gone.
Lol, figured this was coming after reading your FB status. We sucked worse before him though...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.