Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-28-2011, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Umoro
Rookie

Umoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I'd forever disown him if he went to the Eagles.
Hey, Shawn Andrews went to the Giants and Eagles fans didn't ***** about it.
Umoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
OregonDucks
Rookie

OregonDucks is a cocksman.OregonDucks is a cocksman.OregonDucks is a cocksman.

When is he scheduled to be released from prison?
OregonDucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shawn Andrews wasn't a key part of your team that won a SB.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'll take him as a red zone threat alone. I wouldn't expect him to do much else but we don't need him to be the #1 with Nicks, Smith, and Manningham around.
Ramseszzzz Bardenzzzz
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
thegreatone
Veteran

thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.

I know the Ravens gets mentioned, but I seriously doubt their even interested.

Harbs was just asked, and he gave the typical "coach speak" answer.
thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone View Post
I know the Ravens gets mentioned, but I seriously doubt their even interested.

Harbs was just asked, and he gave the typical "coach speak" answer.
Ravens need to stop getting position receivers. They need a fast guy to stretch the field and open things up for Boldin, Mason, and Housh.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutler to Burress?
Old 01-28-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt the Rams would be interested, especially if they draft Julio Jones. With only 6 WR's needed, he would take up an important spot for somebody with his question marks. Who would the Rams cut ?

Julio Jones
Alexander
Avery (was having a great preseaon before the injury)
Amendola (good slot wr)
Gibson (pretty good wr and can play slot)
Robinson (probably gone)
Clayton (f/a, but wants to come back)

Hopefully they are in the Sidney Rice, Holmes and VJax market.

That doesn't leave a lot of room to take a chance on Burress imo.

Last edited by armageddon : 01-29-2011 at 12:45 AM.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He would be welcome in SF I think.He could be a duel threat next to Crabtree .
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:42 AM    (permalink
whatadai
Veteran

whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Ramseszzzz Bardenzzzz
Oh you mean that big guy that used his size to get that touchdown in the red zo...oh wait...

Victorzzzzzzzzz Cruzzzzzzzzzzzzz
whatadai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not news worthy, but Hines Ward said he wants Pittsburgh to go after him once he gets out of jail. I wouldn't mind it to be honest.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I want the Giants to sign him.

Come back home Plax. Come back home.
+1

Quote:
I'll take him as a red zone threat alone. I wouldn't expect him to do much else but we don't need him to be the #1 with Nicks, Smith, and Manningham around.
He was absolutely dominant when he wasn't being a headcase.

Quote:
Doesn't Coughlin still visit him in jail?
I thought i read this somewhere too, like BBD said alot of players still visit him. Him and Eli had really good chemistry, i kept his jersey too.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 02:52 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon View Post
I doubt the Rams would be interested, especially if they draft Julio Jones. With only 6 WR's needed, he would take up an important spot for somebody with his question marks. Who would the Rams cut ?

Julio Jones
Alexander
Avery (was having a great preseaon before the injury)
Amendola (good slot wr)
Gibson (pretty good wr and can play slot)
Robinson (probably gone)
Clayton (f/a, but wants to come back)

Hopefully they are in the Sidney Rice, Holmes and VJax market.

That doesn't leave a lot of room to take a chance on Burress imo.
If given, we should take the chance IMO. Tho I agree with ur thoughts on our WR core not being that awful as once looked. We also have Gillyard who isn't on ur list. But Gibson and Robinson, yuck. Obviously, injury concerns with a lot of these guys. So I think if we have the chance, take it.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
thegreatone
Veteran

thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Ravens need to stop getting position receivers. They need a fast guy to stretch the field and open things up for Boldin, Mason, and Housh.
Yep. And of Mason or Housh wont be back.
thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really understand why everyone is ready to jump all over him. He's going to be thirty-four years old, hasn't played football in two years, hasn't even trained in two years.....how long will it take him to get his strength back? to get his speed back?

No thanks.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I don't really understand why everyone is ready to jump all over him. He's going to be thirty-four years old, hasn't played football in two years, hasn't even trained in two years.....how long will it take him to get his strength back? to get his speed back?

No thanks.
If that didn't stop Scott Bakula, it won't stop Plaxico Burress.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:36 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really can't remember any guys who left the game for some reason then came back and weren't at least a similar player...

Ricky Williams
Michael Vick
Mike Williams

I'm sure there are some examples to the contrary but I really don't remember any - help?

If he's in shape, I'll take a shot. His best asset was always his size and although his athletic ability may begin to deteriorate a little, he'll still be a huge target who can pluck balls out of the air...
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I really can't remember any guys who left the game for some reason then came back and weren't at least a similar player...
Jamal Lewis.

I'll say Mark Rypien too, but that was a REALLY long time away.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post

Ricky Williams
Michael Vick
Mike Williams

I'm sure there are some examples to the contrary but I really don't remember any - help?

If he's in shape, I'll take a shot. His best asset was always his size and although his athletic ability may begin to deteriorate a little, he'll still be a huge target who can pluck balls out of the air...

Yeah but none of those guys were thirty-four years old.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ricky isn't almost the same player though. Ricky was a ridiculously explosive 235 pounder. On his come back, he was trimmed down a lot just to regain some speed, and still wasn't as fast as he was, despite being about 15-20 pounds lighter.

Man, Ricky is such a talented runner though, he's still a good player because he's just a ******* natural runner.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Plax, Mike Shanahan wants to give you a big, long hug, bruh.
(Kyle needs a new toy on offense.)

The Chocolate City beckons......!