Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 01-19-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Unnamed lions player about to be arrested

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...equest_fo.html

hope this is a non issue...
Old 01-19-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hopefully it was julian peterson

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:38 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe the name hasn't leaked out yet. I really want to know who it is.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:11 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was CJ! Tears will flow in Motor City! Bwaahahahahahahah!
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:13 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anbody find this name hilarious "Det. Jamie Grabowski".
Old 01-22-2011, 02:12 AM    (permalink
styles44
Rookie

styles44 is a cocksman.styles44 is a cocksman.styles44 is a cocksman.styles44 is a cocksman.styles44 is a cocksman.

I live in Plymouth and this one is an easy call for me.

It's Dominic Raiola.

While I don't have any evidence to back this up (a friend who knows the owner of the bar in question did say it was him) Dom frequents the area and is usually in full-on D-Bag mode. The way he acts in interviews and his behavior towards fans isn't an act, that's the way he is. Even if there was no sexual assault it wouldn't surprise me if he made a pass at a girl, got rejected, and said something disrespectful that prompted the girl to press false charges.

The fact that the name hasn't been leaked yet is amazing, however it was a private party so I'm sure most of the people there would want to keep the situation quiet (whether the situation was serious or even happened at all).

This is of course is pure speculation and I am not claiming to be right, just a very well educated guess.

Last edited by styles44 : 01-22-2011 at 02:16 AM.
styles44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 04:07 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it's not somehow Tim Toone I will eat my hat.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:51 AM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
If it's not somehow Tim Toone I will eat my hat.
I don't get it? Toone seems to be a stand up guy ...

If it is indeed Raiola, he has proven time & again with off the field (locker room, sideline etc) incidents that he is a "D-bag" (agreeing with Styles) I am pretty sure in 09 Detroit signed him to 4 more years? Ugh ... I am not a fan. With his skills diminishing in his now 11th season I would look to pluck a younger, bigger C in this years or next years draft. (Kris O'Dowd, USC anyone in rd 3?)
Old 01-24-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Fred Savage
Rookie

Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINCE1978 View Post
I don't get it? Toone seems to be a stand up guy ...

If it is indeed Raiola, he has proven time & again with off the field (locker room, sideline etc) incidents that he is a "D-bag" (agreeing with Styles) I am pretty sure in 09 Detroit signed him to 4 more years? Ugh ... I am not a fan. With his skills diminishing in his now 11th season I would look to pluck a younger, bigger C in this years or next years draft. (Kris O'Dowd, USC anyone in rd 3?)
Agreed, I have been calling for his head for years. I think he is a jerk-off personaly and on the field. I also agreed with the speculation that he is the unnamed player. My boss knows him through a friend and has heard he is the biggest womanizer/d-bag in the world.
Fred Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 03:52 PM    (permalink
tblain1
Rookie

tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still nothing? Its been three weeks since this news broke right?
tblain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's some mysterious news conference with Lewand and Schwartz tonight at 7. Maybe it's to announce what happened?

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the last I heard is that this has been swept under the rug and no charges will be filed.